hotdogman

DONE! EVERYONE DIES! THE GUTTERY- A SPECIAL HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAFIA PRODUCTION- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

8 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

very Slow day. 

Waiting for everyone to post. 

@magisme

who are the suspected “alt” accounts?

obviously @Micky Knox

who else?

I just took a look at the list. There aren't as many as I thought. I guess just Sauerkraut after Mickey. Sauer is an alt, right?

Sorry. Been caught up rocking out to Atlas. And daughter getting sick and throwing up. 

HotDog Woman was a townie. let’s be smart about who we vote out next. 

I never signed up for this shit.  And I'm not fucking investing any effort until all the alt accounts are identified or outed.  

Furthermore I've turned off my PMs entirely, like Skeeter did a few games ago.  I was able to read the preview of the message from Facekicker and see that he put me in the game, but I didn't see what my role was.  So you might as well consider me an independent.  Cuz I don't give a fuck who people are.  I'm just gonna clean house and vote off assholes.  

So let's start with smug asshole number one.  

Mickey Knox, suck a dick.  Fuck off.  Cunt.

OFFICIAL VOTE: MICKEY KNOX.  

You're next Sauerkunt.  After that Budd Dwyer, because no matter what he tells you, he is without a doubt Bad Apple.  

1 hour ago, altered beast said:

I never signed up for this shit.  And I'm not fucking investing any effort until all the alt accounts are identified or outed.  

Furthermore I've turned off my PMs entirely, like Skeeter did a few games ago.  I was able to read the preview of the message from Facekicker and see that he put me in the game, but I didn't see what my role was.  So you might as well consider me an independent.  Cuz I don't give a fuck who people are.  I'm just gonna clean house and vote off assholes.  

So let's start with smug asshole number one.  

Mickey Knox, suck a dick.  Fuck off.  Cunt.

OFFICIAL VOTE: MICKEY KNOX.  

You're next Sauerkunt.  After that Budd Dwyer, because no matter what he tells you, he is without a doubt Bad Apple.  

@hotdogman i told ya

Please work out the deshittening

I don't even want to vote for this all the time angry asshole though

Let's be cool and play without these grumpy fucks.

11 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

@hotdogman i told ya

I didn’t like when @Skeeter used that philosophy last game, @altered beast doesn’t want to play. 

Hes going to play by not playing. 

Skeeter was Mafia last game.  

No reason to think AB isn’t this game

Official Vote: Altered Beast

No offence man, I just want to play with people who want to play

35 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

@hotdogman i told ya

Fuck you you ex-shitapillar.  Everyone knows who you were in your pupa shit stage.  Try harder to kiss people's asses around here by the way too, faggot.  

23 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I didn’t like when @Skeeter used that philosophy last game, @altered beast doesn’t want to play. 

Hes going to play by not playing. 

Skeeter was Mafia last game.  

No reason to think AB isn’t this game

Official Vote: Altered Beast

No offence man, I just want to play with people who want to play

I didn't even sign up to play.  Nowhere did I say I wanted to play.  And I said the reason is because of the fucking alt accounts, because I've been in a game where the fucking alt account helped a team cheat.  It just so happens the person hosting this doesn't give a shit because he was the one cheating.  So I'm going after the alt accounts.  Dwyer's lower on my list because Bad Apple is banned and not playing, so even though he's an alt account, he isn't an alt account with 2 accounts playing this game, unlike some other people.  Or maybe he is, who knows.  

But you guys are right, the winds of shit are filling the sails.  And you guys are floating along for the ride.  But not me.  Fuck the alt accounts.  They go first, then we play for real.  

28 minutes ago, altered beast said:

I didn't even sign up to play.  Nowhere did I say I wanted to play.  And I said the reason is because of the fucking alt accounts, because I've been in a game where the fucking alt account helped a team cheat.  It just so happens the person hosting this doesn't give a shit because he was the one cheating.  So I'm going after the alt accounts.  Dwyer's lower on my list because Bad Apple is banned and not playing, so even though he's an alt account, he isn't an alt account with 2 accounts playing this game, unlike some other people.  Or maybe he is, who knows.  

But you guys are right, the winds of shit are filling the sails.  And you guys are floating along for the ride.  But not me.  Fuck the alt accounts.  They go first, then we play for real.  

Ok, then who’s playing alt accounts?

why go after the alts when you can go after the cheaters?

Also, if I’m understanding what you’re saying, alt accounts and real accounts are almost surely townies. Right?

it would be retarded if one was mafia and one town...

maybe I’m being simplistic. 

But @John Bonham brought something like this up on page 1.

We were told that alt accounts were ok...