hotdogman

DONE! EVERYONE DIES! THE GUTTERY- A SPECIAL HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAFIA PRODUCTION- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

8 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

very Slow day. 

Waiting for everyone to post. 

@magisme

who are the suspected “alt” accounts?

obviously @Micky Knox

who else?

I just took a look at the list. There aren't as many as I thought. I guess just Sauerkraut after Mickey. Sauer is an alt, right?

1 minute ago, magisme said:

I just took a look at the list. There aren't as many as I thought. I guess just Sauerkraut after Mickey. Sauer is an alt, right?

Is @Micky Knox

Do do we know for sure?

Sorry. Been caught up rocking out to Atlas. And daughter getting sick and throwing up. 

HotDog Woman was a townie. let’s be smart about who we vote out next. 

I never signed up for this shit.  And I'm not fucking investing any effort until all the alt accounts are identified or outed.  

Furthermore I've turned off my PMs entirely, like Skeeter did a few games ago.  I was able to read the preview of the message from Facekicker and see that he put me in the game, but I didn't see what my role was.  So you might as well consider me an independent.  Cuz I don't give a fuck who people are.  I'm just gonna clean house and vote off assholes.  

So let's start with smug asshole number one.  

Mickey Knox, suck a dick.  Fuck off.  Cunt.

OFFICIAL VOTE: MICKEY KNOX.  

You're next Sauerkunt.  After that Budd Dwyer, because no matter what he tells you, he is without a doubt Bad Apple.  

1 hour ago, altered beast said:

I never signed up for this shit.  And I'm not fucking investing any effort until all the alt accounts are identified or outed.  

Furthermore I've turned off my PMs entirely, like Skeeter did a few games ago.  I was able to read the preview of the message from Facekicker and see that he put me in the game, but I didn't see what my role was.  So you might as well consider me an independent.  Cuz I don't give a fuck who people are.  I'm just gonna clean house and vote off assholes.  

So let's start with smug asshole number one.  

Mickey Knox, suck a dick.  Fuck off.  Cunt.

OFFICIAL VOTE: MICKEY KNOX.  

You're next Sauerkunt.  After that Budd Dwyer, because no matter what he tells you, he is without a doubt Bad Apple.  

@hotdogman i told ya

Please work out the deshittening

I don't even want to vote for this all the time angry asshole though

Let's be cool and play without these grumpy fucks.