hotdogman

DONE! EVERYONE DIES! THE GUTTERY- A SPECIAL HOT DOG MAN HOT DOG MAFIA PRODUCTION- OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

THE STORY SO FAR

In the small rural village PortuBrazilgal, America there is an abandoned facility. Not just any facility, the most wonderful facility of all- a SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Years ago, a man named Gourd ran the place. Back then it was known as GOURD'S GUTTERY. Gourd and his team took great pride in mashing animals and making meats. Not just any meats, the finest meats in all the land. The meats were shipped all over the world, but Gourd always put his village first. The village was prosperous and its inhabitants were blessed with the finest animal flesh products the country has ever seen. Well, decades ago, the Guttery mysteriously closed its doors. The sound of the animals subsided, the smell of meat processing gradually faded, and mother nature began to take back the land. Broken glass eventually littered the floor as vines twisted and constricted their way up the industrialized walls. Gourd was never heard from again. 

No one knew why old Gourd disappeared, or why the place shut its doors. It was a great source of joy, how could Gourd let the town down? Eventually, the townsfolk moved on and only stories remained. Legend had it that ol' Gourd went mad. His passion for mashing animals took him to... unnatural places. They said he kept mashing things that shouldn't have been mashed together... but what did he make? Was the place haunted? Was something sinister afoot?

Who knows! School children would dare one another to spend a night beyond its long closed doors. For decades, no one dared... until now!

A group of children and young adults formed a pact. A pact to stay a night in Gourd's old Guttery. 

YOU are that group. 

THE RULES

This is not a conventional mafia game. ANYTHING can happen, but that doesn't mean there won't be rhyme or reason. Your group will still consist of 2 or more "teams", and the town will continue to take on a traditional town role. Votes will still occur daily, but new challenges can present themselves at any time throughout the game. As a town member, your goal is to make it out of the haunted slaughterhouse alive. There will be a select few opportunities for certain members to achieve victory individually (or they may not appear, it will depend on player choices), but this is still very much a team-oriented game, as you will have to rely on each other's abilities.

Some basic rules, 

1. NO ROLE REVEALING

2. NO PMing. You may PM ONLY me throughout the game

3. Rules can change as the game goes on

4. Winning for a Town Member = ESCAPE. There may be multiple ways to achieve this outside of simply voting and killing opposing players

5. No discussing PMs or anything said outside the game within the game

6. Inactive players will be given warnings before they are killed

7. NO EDITING ANY POSTS 

8. Basic rules like bolding and saying UNVOTE, OFFICIAL VOTE, etc apply

9. The first survivor has the option of receiving my true identity

10. One grand prize winner (if one arises) will be a potential candidate for a special HOT DOG PRIZE PACKAGE 

The game will start within 24 hours. I am waiting for everyone to confirm they know what their role is, since some can be kind of confusing. If your name is not on the list below and you want to play, you can still sign up. Just PM me!

You may converse below, but the game has not officially started

PLAYER LIST

1. Damn Smooth  DEAD- TOWN

2. Bacardimayne- MAFIA

3. GnRLiars- MAFIA

4. Gunner DEAD- MONSTER

5. John Bonham- DEAD TOWN

6. Maynard DEAD- TOWN

7. ManetsBR -DEAD TOWN

8. Altered Beast- DEAD MAFIA

9. Bobbo DEAD- TOWN

10. Magisme- DEAD- TOWN THEN MONSTER

11. Ragnar- TOWN

12. Sauerkraut  DEAD- TOWN

13. Major Mayhem- MAFIA

14. Skeeter- MONSTER

15. Troy Mclure- DEAD MAFIA

16. Arnold Lane- TOWN

17. Budd Dwyer- DEAD TOWN

18. Mickey Knox - MAFIA DISGUISED AS TOWN

19. Hot Dog Woman DEAD- UNKNOWN ALLEGIANCE 

20. Haters Gonna Hate- TOWN

21. Donald Trump - DEAD TOWN

22. Ballpark Frank -DEAD TOWN

23. KFCBucket - DEAD TOWN

No game chat yet guys!

Wait for the fun to start tomorrow!

Also,

If you are a mafia noob dont hesitate to ask for help here before the game starts or PM me.

New players who want to play will be edited into the player list

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Ayo hol up hold up hol up hold up hole up hol up!

Ragnar is playing? I might refuse to vote him solely based on potential hilarity.

You will be the first to get killed off. Mark my words.

4 hours ago, hotdogman said:

A group of children and young adults formed a pact. A pact to stay a night in Gourd's old Guttery. 

Official Vote: pedophiles

16 minutes ago, Sauerkraut said:

Vote: Hotdogwoman

You alt. accounts should make a food related partnership :lol:

For all intents and purposes, hotdogwoman seems an alternaitve account. So, I think it`s fair to get rid of him/her/it whatever.....

Official Vote: hotdogwoman

Im receiving quite a few PMs and waiting on a few more potential players

Stay patient folks! Soon the grinding and gutting will begin! Im getting tingles in my pringle tube thinking about it

As such, these official votes will not count yet. 

Rules will also be added since I forgot a few. Final rule list goes into effect when the game begins