Steven Adler Seeking Out Stories of His Past for New Book

Can't stop laughing:lol:

Steven Adler has led a colorful life, but one that due to his well documented issues with excess has left his mind a little bit cloudy. However, that's not stopping the onetime Guns N' Roses drummer from working on a new book about his past that he's given the clever title, Steven Adler: The S--t My Friends Remember I Did.

Adler revealed the book project to us on the red carpet at the Bowl for Ronnie fundraiser in Los Angeles Friday night (Oct. 6). “I’m putting a book together called Steven Adler: The S—t My Friends Remember I Did. Because now that I’m sober I’m hearing all these stories of things I did and I’m completely blank. So all my friends are telling me stories and so I started a website called Steven Adler Stories and if you have a story where we’ve ever met anywhere around the world, it should be no less that 20 words and no more than 125 words. That’s how you can be a part of my history."

"Girls, there are plenty of girls around the world that I have to apologize to. I was drinking and using and I would say and do things that I would not normally do," says Adler, who adds with a smile, "So be gentle.”

Adler says that the project is still in the nascent stages and he hasn't really sat down with some of the submissions as of yet, but is looking forward to getting started on the book.

The drummer also revealed that life is good for him at the moment. “I’m just enjoying my life. Every morning I wake up healthy and not sick, I just want to thank God for the beautiful day," said Adler. "All I care about is the moment.”

During the event, Adler praised the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund for their efforts and expressed his hope that there is a cure found for cancer in his lifetime. He also spoke of Dio's generosity toward rockers and revealed that "Stand Up and Shout" was his entry point into Ronnie's music. Being a drummer, Adler offered much respect to Vinny Appice, who played with Dio for many years, stating, "I think he's even better than [John] Bonham. Vinny's got the greatest feel."

Source

Adler-bowl.jpg?w=980&q=75

- Doesn't remember what's happened with him or what did he do for more than 30 years, wants fans to write his book's material

- Thinks a generic drummer Vinnie Appice is better than the great JB

I think we have zero "best" original members

All of them are shit

Adler looks good despite his addiction and other troubles and can play his instrument. It would be better if he just play drums in a band rather than caschgrabbing on made up stories

Can we create a gnfrforum story about adler?

It would be hilarious if we could put it on the book. :lol:

Lets just create some characters and a script.

We also need a title.

"The night adler blowed me for some baking powder thinking it was coke."

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Guys, GNR is so shit that Adler is the best original member.

Hes in better shape than Axl and Slash.

And even after a stroke, his face looks more decent than duff's.

Not to say he is the only one who looks happy either on stage and off stage.

Adler is the mother fucking king of cucks.

NOT A CUCK, but  a KING at CUCKING the CUCKS

Think about it,

this mother fucker doesnt even need to put pen to paper, finger to key or lips to dick, he is having fucking strangers WRITE A BOOK FOR HIM AND HE REAPS ALL THE REWARDS.

HES LIVING IN THE MOTHER FUCKING YEAR 3,000 AND LAUGHING AT IDIOTS WHO WRITE THEIR OWN BOOKS

12 hours ago, GNS said:

Adler is the mother fucking king of cucks.

NOT A CUCK, but  a KING at CUCKING the CUCKS

Think about it,

this mother fucker doesnt even need to put pen to paper, finger to key or lips to dick, he is having fucking strangers WRITE A BOOK FOR HIM AND HE REAPS ALL THE REWARDS.

HES LIVING IN THE MOTHER FUCKING YEAR 3,000 AND LAUGHING AT IDIOTS WHO WRITE THEIR OWN BOOKS

Less of a cuck than Slash.  

17 hours ago, altered beast said:

I love when retards like OP try to make fun of Adler, like he's better than Steven.  You're not.  You're a joke, and everyone knows who you are.  Go back to Hungary.  

Triggered much?

i'm certainly better than Steven Adler

I can speak without stuttering. I was never a drug addict

Reacting the same way you did, because i made a thread about your hero really shows who is the real loser here...

Not Adler, not me

Go back to your BDSM forum where you can enjoy internet fights with a bunch of strangers

11 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Triggered much?

i'm certainly better than Steven Adler

I can speak without stuttering. I was never a drug addict

Reacting the same way you did, because i made a thread about your hero really shows who is the real loser here...

Not Adler, not me

Go back to your BDSM forum where you can enjoy internet fights with a bunch of strangers

Oh now we're back to the BDSM forum fantasies again.  Do jerk off about it or something?  It's really weird.  

Adler is better than you.  He's smarter than you, more successful than you, cooler than you, and basically a better human being.  

On 2017. 10. 22. at 3:58 PM, altered beast said:

Oh now we're back to the BDSM forum fantasies again.  Do jerk off about it or something?  It's really weird.  

Adler is better than you.  He's smarter than you, more successful than you, cooler than you, and basically a better human being.  

Yeah, he's certainly better on the drums.

Smarter? How so?

Successful? Fuck yeah, he drummed on AFD, played with GNR for their best period, living on the royalites ever since (or got that 1 million bucks for five years which he spent on crack and a few flopped albums)

Better human being? I don't know, i've never fixed anybody with a speedball, basically almost instantly killing the person who never had heroin or coke before... never sucked cocks for crack and never wasted my half-brain succumbing into a 2 decade old addiction, never had a stroke, because of my drug habit, i'm being able to express my own thoughts without the help of others (aka mommy)

Your point being?

You know what is weird? Claiming the obvious that the drummer on AFD is more successful than a forum poster or a better human being, because he is a notorious drug addict who nearly killed a woman, wasted the better half of his life on drugs and can barely talk anymore

You are extremely angry and triggered, how sad

It explains why Adler is your GNR hero though:smugpepe:

I'm starting to think you are hating on Slash because Slash even with his addict period was 100 times more successful than Adler ever be after GNR. It would make sense. 

• 2 weeks later...