Donald Trump

Is there any reasoning with Conspiracy Theorists or should we just give their idiocy a pass?

18 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Trump is about to release the secret JFK assassination files, this should be interesting.

Five more days. Coincidentally, I think, the same day Stranger Things Pt 2 goes on air.

That'll keep me busy 

12 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Five more days. Coincidentally, I think, the same day Stranger Things Pt 2 goes on air.

That'll keep me busy 

Did you like part one? 

I watched two episodes and thought it was pretty weak. You recommend watching more?

58 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Did you like part one? 

I watched two episodes and thought it was pretty weak. You recommend watching more?

It's a shameless ripoff of all things 80's with nothing to offer but second rate nostalgia. It's kind of what Lady Gaga is compared to Madonna. You are better off watching Big Trouble in Little China again. 

7 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Did you like part one? 

Randy has a point. 

I can't watch a lot of tv. I find all of it boring but I thought Stranger Things was one of the better things I have watched. 

I have always loved conspiracy theories from an urban legend/modern folklore point of view.  Fascinating and fun.

But I've just spent the last 48 hours watching videos and reading 8ch posts about pedogate and Qanon and all kinds of insane UFO shit and the Jewish Cabal that runs the world and The Great Awakening and I have to be completely honest here:  I'm feeling a big freaked out.  I went too far down the rabbit hole and I can no longer see what's obvious bullshit and what might have some crazy grain of plausibility.    It's all psy-ops man...it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

I'm afraid to leave my room right now and I'm way more afraid to sleep (haven't really slept in about 2 days) cause of this theory that UFO/Alien activity isn't physical, but takes places on different planes of consciousness and I'm not in any state for contact with 9 foot tall aliens right now.

It's why some people believe the classic "UFO abduction" trope is no different from an intense DMT or ayhuasca trip.  I don't wanna find out right now. 

I'd like to believe that Spielberg and Oprah and Obama and Tom Hanks don't eat babies and drink their blood, but it just makes so much damn sense, you know?

Our current president is a conspiracy theory believing moron. He listens to Alex Jones and believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a muslim and was a foreign operative. A Manchurian candidate that was put in place to take err guns and put together death panels. Trump is a fucking moron.   

Well I've always been a skeptic and nihilist.  I honestly don't believe in anything and I certainly don't trust the government or the media.

Trump's a grade A retard but I do agree with him to never believe anything the mainstream media says.  I don't believe Alex Jones though.

Remember this?  This was my song of the summer 2017.

Where did Drumpf and bitchboy miser run off to? Back to their mygina safe space? This was a fun thread.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I have always loved conspiracy theories from an urban legend/modern folklore point of view.  Fascinating and fun.

But I've just spent the last 48 hours watching videos and reading 8ch posts about pedogate and Qanon and all kinds of insane UFO shit and the Jewish Cabal that runs the world and The Great Awakening and I have to be completely honest here:  I'm feeling a big freaked out.  I went too far down the rabbit hole and I can no longer see what's obvious bullshit and what might have some crazy grain of plausibility.    It's all psy-ops man...it's a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

I'm afraid to leave my room right now and I'm way more afraid to sleep (haven't really slept in about 2 days) cause of this theory that UFO/Alien activity isn't physical, but takes places on different planes of consciousness and I'm not in any state for contact with 9 foot tall aliens right now.

It's why some people believe the classic "UFO abduction" trope is no different from an intense DMT or ayhuasca trip.  I don't wanna find out right now. 

I'd like to believe that Spielberg and Oprah and Obama and Tom Hanks don't eat babies and drink their blood, but it just makes so much damn sense, you know?

You need pussy.

And its not one of these:    _

Its one of these:    |

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I have to be completely honest here:  I'm feeling a big freaked out.  I went too far down the rabbit hole and I can no longer see what's obvious bullshit and what might have some crazy grain of plausibility.   =

Don't look into liberalism and it's consequences on the economy

Or the impending recession

Better save your kraut my friends

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

What are the blind fucktarded sheep that ate the government fantasy going to do when it all comes crashing down?

They'll never hear about it.  

On 7/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

You should watch Twin Peaks The Return.

That will fuck you.

The best conspiracy theory in years is the one pushed by Hillary and every dipshit libtard that "Russia hacked the election/collusion with Trump"