Donald Trump

Is there any reasoning with Conspiracy Theorists or should we just give their idiocy a pass?

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

The country is going to shit. It;s what happens when you have a corrupt government run by corporations and the military. It will be far too late before anybody wakes up to change it though, because they're content and stupid. If it's not too late already, which it probably is. The problem with being a “conspiracy theorist” is that you won't even get the last laugh because you're just as fucked as everybody else. You just get to watch it go down.

Your average conspiracy theorist is more politically informed than the average American. 

I don't agree with all conspiracy theories, but I admire critical thinking which is a trait clearly forgotten in today's society. 

24 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

No, you must be a moron if you believe the official story. Get it right. Hoax? No. That shit happened. Just not the way you believe it did. Every thing you can possibly throw at me from their fabrication has been debunked by science many times over. The whole world knows it except for the brainwashed sheep right here in the good ol' US of A.

Did the makers of these youtube documentaries you watch hire the same scientists that the Koch Brothers use to disprove climate change?

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Did the makers of these youtube documentaries you watch hire the same scientists that the Koch Brothers use to disprove climate change?

:lol: If it were only YouTube videos. Try the studies done by universities around the world, the eyewitness testimonies and the laws of physics and thermodynamics. You'll never have the capacity to get it though, because your indoctrination is complete, so why should I bother? 

:lol: Was wondering when you were going to be stupid enough to pull that moron out.

Quit making this so easy. Wait, you can't because your moronic conspiracy theory about what happened on 911 is way too easy to debunk.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

The problem is that no matter what the evidence is (or how many admissions the government themselves make), people are so brainwashed that their government is something good that they refuse to see reality.

Lol. Man, the day this guy is on the news...I'm gonna tell everyone you heard it here first. "Anti-government nutjob bombs building."

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: Was wondering when you were going to be stupid enough to pull that moron out.

Quit making this so easy. Wait, you can't because your moronic conspiracy theory about what happened on 911 is way too easy to debunk.

This nigga is probably a member of ISIS.

Damn Smooth, what other popular conspiracy theories do you subscribe to? How do you decipher which mass shootings are real and which ones are staged by the government in order to take away your weapons?

I don't believe a word that proven liars tell me unless I can confirm it myself. I'm that way with average people too though, not just the government. You determine what is real and false by paying attention yourself. There is no litmus test.

22 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Never mind the babbling pussy. She doesn't understand reality.

You're the Anarchist piece of shit who hates this country, not me, pussyboy. Like I said, puss, put your money where your mouth is - spit on the soldiers you so despise. You're too much of a pussy to do anything but bitch and jerk yourself off to Alex Jones.

12 minutes ago, 8==D said:

You're the Anarchist piece of shit who hates this country, not me, pussyboy. Like I said, puss, put your money where your mouth is - spit on the soldiers you so despise. You're too much of a pussy to do anything but bitch and jerk yourself off to Alex Jones.

:lol: Everybody here knows that you're trying to attribute your qualities to me. I'll spit right in your bitch ass stalker face in a second and laugh at you while you cry and tremble in fear. I don't know the depths of your stupidity because it's Immeasurable, but if you think I'm going to start spitting on armed bootlickers just because some faggot on the internet wants me to get shot and go to jail, you're even dumber than I thought possible. Let's talk about what a scared little bitch you are again, though. How about you take care of your problems yourself and quit trying to hide behind bootlickers and pigs? You should really just fuck off, because just like every other time, you're only going to walk away looking like the stupid scared little faggot bitch that you are and always have been.

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Miser's off the Xanax boys.

She's fucking retarded. This never ends well for her, but she keeps trying.

Anarchy doesn't work nutball.

I am tempted to mail him my bottle of Lorazepam for the good of the forum humanity. 

6 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Miser's off the Xanax boys.

I just despise anti-government whackos like him. Always have, always will. 

Man, I hope one day the Anarchist here steps out of line and gets put in a cell with a gigantic nigger that's not gotten ass in months.

Just now, 8==D said:

I just despise anti-government whackos like him. Always have, always wil.

Your opinions would carry more weight if they didn't change as much as the shitwinds.

I doubt Damn_Smooth is much of a fan of Alex Jones anyway. 

2 minutes ago, 8==D said:

Man, I hope one day the Anarchist here steps out of line and gets put in a cell with a gigantic nigger that's not gotten ass in months.

wow-gif-3.gif

Just now, arnold layne said:

Your opinions would carry more weight if they didn't change as much as the shitwinds.

I doubt Damn_Smooth is much of a fan of Alex Jones anyway. 

I've never ever once said anything even remotely in favor of anarchy. There's a reason governments arose. Anarchy doesn't work and just leads to chaos. I don't trust my fellow human beings, since I've seen how shitty they can be.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Faggotry doesn't either. Hasn't stopped you from trying though. Pussy.

You can call me all the names you want but you still have to live life every day with a government watching you. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?