Donald Trump

Is there any reasoning with Conspiracy Theorists or should we just give their idiocy a pass?

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

Is there any reasoning with Conspiracy Theorists or should we just give their idiocy a pass?

IS this about @Damn_Smooth?

I am not a "conspiracy theorist," but I am also not a fuckin' sheep!

I don't believe anything I can't verify.

Yes, people like Damn Smooth. I have no doubt that the government uses tragedy to pass laws or go to war, but I don't believe they are staging the events that distract everyone.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Yes, people like Damn Smooth. I have no doubt that the government uses tragedy to pass laws or go to war, but I don't believe they are staging the events that distract everyone.

The human mind likes to find order in chaos.

It's what we do :shrugs: 

Just now, John Bonham said:

The human mind likes to find order in chaos.

It's what we do :shrugs: 

That's very true. I understand the appeal. It's why a scumbag with charisma will always beat out a boring intellectual with good ideas for public office.

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: You believe jet fuel melts steel beams and you have the audacity to call someone else an idiot. That's tremendous.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

"Melted" Steel

Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

Slightly off topic, but is anyone else surprised how young most of the 9/11 highjackers were?

The oldest was 33, but the rest of them were in there early twenties. 

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

Slightly off topic, but is anyone else surprised how young most of the 9/11 highjackers were?

The oldest was 33, but the rest of them were in there early twenties. 

No. It's the same as the young soldiers who go off to fight in wars. There's a feeling of invincibility that young people have that governments or other mass manipulators take advantage of.  

44 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

People thought Bubbles was a conspiracy theorist.  Then Tanya helped steal the weed plants. 

Bill Clinton was involved some serious 80s cocaine importation shit.  

Whenever we get a Columbine or  9/11 type event initially a lot of misinformation gets reported as if it were fact by our friends in the media. They are fighting their own ratings war and are in a mad rush to makes sense of what just happened. Meanwhile, you have the poor people in law enforcement whose job it is to find out what actually happened. And they have to take their time and sift through all the evidence, which often takes months or even years depending on the size of the investigation. The media has long since moved on to something else by the time law enforcement has finished their investigation, so their findings never get out to the general public on mass in the way they do in the days and weeks after the event occurred.

5 minutes ago, altered beast said:

People thought Bubbles was a conspiracy theorist.  Then Tanya helped steal the weed plants. 

Bill Clinton was involved some serious 80s cocaine importation shit.  

The problem is that no matter what the evidence is (or how many admissions the government themselves make), people are so brainwashed that their government is something good that they refuse to see reality.

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

that their government is something good that they refuse to see reality.

Oklahoma just cut all its state funding for mental health. 

Got to stay in budget somehow. 

7 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Oklahoma just cut all its state funding for mental health. 

Got to stay in budget somehow. 

Conspiracy theorist!

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Conspiracy theorist!

I know it's in jest but they are getting rid of ALL state funded therapists, group sessions, drug rehabilitation programs, etc.

So where will all the paranoid schizos go? To the streets of course. But don't worry. They will have a lot of friends. Downtown OKC looks like something straight out of the Walking Dead. The state jail is there so most offenders and drifters tend to loiter around until they're inevitably tossed back in again. It's really a fucking shithole part of the state. The OKC Thunder play right across the street from condemned property. 

This is America though. There are lousy areas in every state and lavish areas in every state. 

I am lucky I found a place to squat in the wealthy side of town. 

27 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

The problem is that no matter what the evidence is (or how many admissions the government themselves make), people are so brainwashed that their government is something good that they refuse to see reality.

If you don't believe 9/11 was a hoax than you must believe your government is good?

12 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I know it's in jest but they are getting rid of ALL state funded therapists, group sessions, drug rehabilitation programs, etc.

So where will all the paranoid schizos go? To the streets of course. But don't worry. They will have a lot of friends. Downtown OKC looks like something straight out of the Walking Dead. The state jail is there so most offenders and drifters tend to loiter around until they're inevitably tossed back in again. It's really a fucking shithole part of the state. The OKC Thunder play right across the street from condemned property. 

This is America though. There are lousy areas in every state and lavish areas in every state. 

I am lucky I found a place to squat in the wealthy side of town. 

The country is going to shit. It's what happens when you have a corrupt government run by corporations and the military. It will be far too late before anybody wakes up to change it though, because they're content and stupid. If it's not too late already, which it probably is. The problem with being a “conspiracy theorist” is that you won't even get the last laugh because you're just as fucked as everybody else. You just get to watch it go down.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

If you don't believe 9/11 was a hoax than you must believe your government is good?

No, you must be a moron if you believe the official story. Get it right. Hoax? No. That shit happened. Just not the way you believe it did. Every thing you can possibly throw at me from their fabrication has been debunked by science many times over. The whole world knows it except for the brainwashed sheep right here in the good ol' US of A.