NBA 2017-2018

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ratings don’t match up with the amount of money the players are making. People tune in to sports to escape the real world. That is their appeal. When you bring the news in to sports people are gon

Here is how I would #MakeTheNBATolerableAgain.   1. Ban KD for life because he is a cunt. 2. Mandatory minimum five year contracts 3. College NOT required 4. Rename Wizards to

These athletes are bratty, spoiled children.    They just want an excuse to get paid to do nothing. Their job is to play a game of basketball.   

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The NBA wants a Lakers-Boston final. 

I do not think I will support the NBA anymore. Why go to an OKC game when there is no chance they make it to the NBA Finals?

It is con. 

A better idea would be to save up money and take the family to a Dallas Cowboys game. At least the NFL is unpredictable. 

20 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I do not think I will support the NBA anymore. Why go to an OKC game when there is no chance they make it to the NBA Finals?

It is con. 

A better idea would be to save up money and take the family to a Dallas Cowboys game. At least the NFL is unpredictable. 

Normally you would be right about a small market team such as OKC competing for a title. The thing is they happen to have one of the best gm’s in the league and a shitload of draft picks. Not too long ago they had three future mvp players in their lineup. KD was an obvious draft pick but Russ and Harden weren’t. SGA is going to be an all star player. And they will be able to flip Chris Paul for some more assets before the start of next season.

I think the finals will end up being Clippers-Miami. Kawhi is the best closer in the league and one of the best I’ve seen. He has got a little Jordan in him. The older and not as athletic Jordan who came back to win 3 more titles after playing baseball. LeBron can do more with crappier teammates but he can’t close out a tight game like Leonard. 

• 3 weeks later...

You see @Skeeter, LeBron literally called up Anthony Davis to join the Lakers to win a "Championship".

Yes Anthony Davis. The guy that wore a "That's All Folks" shirt his last game on the Pelicans. The guy that would rather piss, moan and quit on his team so he could join a better team and "win".

Do you know what the NBA teaches our children? To cry and not try until you get what you want. 

A bunch of bratty, spoiled millionaires playing a child's game.

What a joke.

And it all started with the Big Three pile-on team of the Celtics, piling on All-Stars to buy their city another championship.

So fahck Boston that buncha fahckin queeeahs.

So the Lakers "win" again, as if this season counts in any way, shape, or form.

LeBron got his "fourth" ring but it's gonna have about 16 asterisks next to it in the history books.

When Kobe died at the beginning of the year, if you didn't put all your money on the Lakers to win it all, you're dumb, cause they don't let any other team win after that kind of thing.

Obviously I didn't watch, not only cause I couldn't being in Japan but also cause I don't care like the rest of American sports fans, but did they ALL wear Kobe's numbers and shoes for the last game?  I figured they would.

• 3 months later...
Just now, Donald Trump said:

It is going to be funny watching them turn on each other. Kyrie has already gone AWOL. Durant is a retard. Why would you leave Golden State to go play with two ball hogs?

Harden, Kyrie, and Durant won't be speaking to one another come March.

Bunch of pussies.

I actually liked Harden up until his bitch fit and trade demands. He was just like the rest of them at the end of the day. 

The NBA is for children.