Skeeter

NBA 2017-2018

Just now, Donald Trump said:

RIP KD. I hope it wasn't reading internet comments that made you decide it was a good idea to play last night.

What happened? I watched a bit of the first half of the game before getting distracted by Chernobyl but he looked fine?

21 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

What happened? I watched a bit of the first half of the game before getting distracted by Chernobyl but he looked fine?

He likely blew out his achilles which is the death rattle for his basketball career. He may come back and play in a year but he will never be the same. 

23 minutes ago, Alex Trebek said:

i see this faggot is mad again

Skip Bayless is a hack.

Dude should take lessons from his father and start drinking.

Golden State fucked up by not putting Klay back in the game. If I was Klay I would walk away from this team after that. Not putting him back in the game was a cheap pr stunt by The Warriors after their gross mishandling of Kevin Durant.

5 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

i see this faggot is mad again

Why did he say that? Kawhi is one of the classiest guys in sports.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Skip is a Spurs fan and he gets paid millions to be a professional sports troll.

He has no credibility after the Tebow fiasco. 

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I miss Stephen A. and Skip together on First Take.

Who’s worse then Skip Bayless you ask Stephen A Farrakhan Smith that’s who.

18 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Golden State fucked up by not putting Klay back in the game. If I was Klay I would walk away from this team after that. Not putting him back in the game was a cheap pr stunt by The Warriors after their gross mishandling of Kevin Durant.

He tore his ACL.... he’s out till next March

What a thrilling playoffs. 

Seriously, Kahwai is now a god in Canada. Even if he bolts to LA next season, he brought a friggin championship to Toronto.

as a guy who has watched and followed b ball for a long time, it was pretty cool to see the whole country get behind this. 

The only bad bad thing about the Raptors winning is that they’re in Toronto . 

Jesus fuck do I (and most Canadians) hate Toronto 

I am excited for next year. For the first time in half a decade, it isn't a foregone conclusion who will win the championship. 

I didn't watch the Finals because I want to do my part to lower ratings (Eat a dick Adam Silver), but I know this was the best scenario since the Mavericks over the Heat. 

And Durant is out next year. Makes it even better. 

19 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I am excited for next year. For the first time in half a decade, it isn't a foregone conclusion who will win the championship. 

I didn't watch the Finals because I want to do my part to lower ratings (Eat a dick Adam Silver), but I know this was the best scenario since the Mavericks over the Heat. 

And Durant is out next year. Makes it even better. 

NBA championship teams per decade.
This is literally the most diverse time in terms of multiple teams winning the championship since the 1970s.

• 1940s: 3 champions (Warriors, Bullets, Lakers)

• 1950s: 6 champions (Lakers, Nationals, Royals, Warriors, Celtics, Hawks)

• 1960s: 2 champions (Celtics, 76ers)

• 1970s: 8 champions (Knicks, Bucks, Lakers, Celtics, Warriors, Trail Blazers, Bullets, SuperSonics)

• 1980s: 4 champions (Lakers, Celtics, 76ers, Pistons)

• 1990s: 4 champions (Pistons, Bulls, Rockets, Spurs)

• 2000s: 5 champions (Lakers, Spurs, Pistons, Heat, Celtics)

• 2010s: 7 champions (Lakers, Mavericks, Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Cavaliers, Raptors)

The Los Angeles Lakers have secured the NBA title for 2020 after acquiring Anthony Davis in a trade and allegedly signing free agent Kemba Walker. What a fucking joke this league is. 

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The Los Angeles Lakers have secured the NBA title for 2020 after acquiring Anthony Davis in a trade and allegedly signing free agent Kemba Walker. What a fucking joke this league is. 

I remember when I thought they did that when they signed Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. But that was a colossal failure.

That’s why they play the game.

43 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I remember when I thought they did that when they signed Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. But that was a colossal failure.

That’s why they play the game.

True. AD is a pussy and injury prone. Still, he should be a good number 2 for LeBron. I am banking on Embiid coming back next year with the eye of the tiger and taking the Sixers to the finals.