Skeeter

NBA 2017-2018

Ok @arnold layne I will bash Silver for this one. They are investigating the 76ers and Lakers for tampering. Just because Ben Simmons said he wants to meet with Magic Johnson over the summer. Both are 6-foot-9 guards who do it all. Simmons said he wanted to pick the brain of the hall off fame guard. 

Sounds like Magic is tampering again. Apparently the Sixers gm denied this particular request about a month ago. Also, Ben is represented by LeBron's corrupt management team. If the NBA comish had balls he would ban LeBron and his management team. LeBron's era is over. No stars who are not represented by Klutch Management want to play with him. Probably because he is a snake who throws teammates and coaches under the bus wherever he goes.

7 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Sounds like Magic is tampering again. Apparently the Sixers gm denied this particular request about a month ago. Also, Ben is represented by LeBron's corrupt management team. If the NBA comish had balls he would ban LeBron and his management team. LeBron's era is over. No stars who are not represented by Klutch Management want to play with him. Probably because he is a snake who throws teammates and coaches under the bus wherever he goes.

Is this sarcasm?

Simmons made the request. 

And he isn’t a free agent for 4-5 years. LeBron will be retired in five years. 

Its fascinating how much people hate him. 

Never involved in off off the court controversy. No drug charges. No rape charges. He isn’t out partying at the clubs all night. He hasn’t been caught with burned accounts. 

He donates more money to youth charities than any player in the nba. 

On the court he isn’t kicking players in the nuts. He has literally carried .500 teams to the nba finals. 

He led a team to the nba championship after being down 3-1 to the greatest regular season team of all time - 73-9 Warriors. The warriors were so destroyed they literally signed the 2nd best player in the game - to a team that went 73-9  - just because of LeBron. 

But it some people act like he is the devil. 

Weird. 

But but but he recruits players. No shit. Just like EVERY star player in the mba does. Remember Draymond Green and Steph Curry calling Durant and begging him to come. Remember Dallas players recruiting Andre Jordan to come join them. It happens every season, by 100 different players. 

“We aren’t playing as a team. Some guys need to figure it out”. Joe Blow.  Fans and sports talk show hosts praise Joe for having the courage to speak out and hold his teammates accountable. LeBron says the same thing? The reaction is “he is throwing his team and coach under the bus.”

The double standard people have for him compared to other players is laughable. 

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Antonio Brown just asked to be traded. Weird nobody is attacking him like they do when an NBA player asks for a trade. 

Free Agency is a different animal in the NBA than in the NFL because a single player is valued more in basketball. 

But Antonio Brown is a goddamn moron. The Steelers are one of the best organizations around. If he valued a Super Bowl ring, he would have stopped acting like a cunt, shut his dumbass mouth, and been a team player last year.  

I hope he has fun playing for no contention next season. I am sure he will feel just fine about that.

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Kyrie misses the game and Boston beats Philly. 

I'm telling you, dude makes the team worse.

I watched a few minutes of the Sixers/Knicks game yesterday. Embiid did Deandre Jordan's "who you got?" thing at the foul line. It was pretty funny. If he can chill with some of the more whiny stuff, he's one of the most likable guys in sports.

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

I don’t hate people. 

But I might actually hate Draymond Green.

What did he do now? He's so shit.

Two of the five stories on the main page of espn are about Zion from duke. 

Espn has never been in love with any player as much as they are with this kid. 

It’s weird. 

1 minute ago, Skeeter said:

Two of the five stories on the main page of espn are about Zion from duke. 

Espn has never been in love with any player as much as they are with this kid. 

It’s weird. 

Tyler Hansborough?

I think ESPN has a staff that chooses 1-2 guys per quarter that they feel are the "It" players. And then they just dominate the coverage.

Right now it's Zion and Duke. I saw an interview with another college kid after he did an amazing dunk. The ESPN media guy asked "is that your best dunk ever in a game?" and the kid said "No, I've had a lot better ones. But my name's not Zion so ESPN doesn't show them."

Remember when Tebow was around? Every fucking day there was a story about him. And Manziel. And for awhile Bryce Harper.  And of course Lebron. 

Zion is at least a freak athlete. The guy is built like a nearly 300 pound Bo Jackson or Mike Tyson. Tebow and Manzeil were hyped more for their off field behavior. 

Keep in mind you are looking at an 18 year old who is 6' 7" and weighs 285 pounds.

0d7xjoi6zjg11.jpg

On 2/14/2019 at 6:07 AM, magisme said:

Another night without Kyrie and another solid win btw. Pls go.

So Kyrie misses the last few games for the Celtics.....but is going to play in the All Star game?

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Zion is at least a freak athlete. The guy is built like a nearly 300 pound Bo Jackson or Mike Tyson. Tebow and Manzeil were hyped more for their off field behavior. 

Keep in mind you are looking at an 18 year old who is 6' 7" and weighs 285 pounds.

0d7xjoi6zjg11.jpg

I don't watch college ball any more. I don't have the time. But from what I've seen this kid is incredible.

ESPN is poison though. Hopefully the fame won't ruin him. Shame if he became a crackhead or went of the rails. 

9 hours ago, Skeeter said:

So Kyrie misses the last few games for the Celtics.....but is going to play in the All Star game?

That's really all you need to know about him, isn't it?

On 2/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, arnold layne said:

Free Agency is a different animal in the NBA than in the NFL because a single player is valued more in basketball. 

But Antonio Brown is a goddamn moron. The Steelers are one of the best organizations around. If he valued a Super Bowl ring, he would have stopped acting like a cunt, shut his dumbass mouth, and been a team player last year.  

I hope he has fun playing for no contention next season. I am sure he will feel just fine about that.

Machado just choice money and weather over a chance to win. 

300 million to play for the Padres. Who haven’t made the playoffs since 2006. And who are still picked to finish 3rd in their division. 

But....San Diego baby. Hot weather. Beaches. Beautiful women.  As opposed to playing all year in Philadelphia. A playoff team that could have made a deep run with Manny.