Skeeter

NBA 2017-2018

LeBron and his agent (who became AD's agent last summer) are rigging this. It is total bullshit. Everybody knows that Boston has the best assets to trade for AD. The only reason AD announced this now is because he wants New Orleans to trade him to the Lakers before the deadline. AD is another bitch like KD. 

What about Philly sending Jimmy Butler and Fultz and two first rounders to NO for Davis?

Thats better than anything the Lakers can offer.  NO gets an all star. Plus a former number one pick who still has tons of potential. And two more number ones. 

The lakers have to get another team involved. Maybe Lonzo and Hart and a number one to Cleveland for Love. Then flip Kuzma/Ingram/Pope to NO for Davis. 

To be honest, if Durant and Cousins leave Golden State then the NBA is open again. 

@magisme I grew up with a point guard, shooting guard, center, power forward and a wing. 

To build a powerhouse you tried to get as big as possible. The Rockets with the Twin Towers. 

The way to win now is to just shoot as many 3’s as possible. I went to a high school game this weekend. It was awesome. Both teams had an actual center. With post up moves. Pick-and-rolls, big men posting up and doing post moves. THEN when they started doubling the big man of playing a zone to plug up the middle - then you pop it out and the guards have to shoot from 3 to open fhe middle back up.

A chess match. 

Now? Just let Curry, Durant and Klay shoot 30 3-pointers a game. The other day Harden took 17 three pointers in one game. 

Its amazing that the first question asked today about a 7-footer is “what’s is shooting percentage from 3-point territory?” 

57 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I don't care what @Skeeter says. Free agency ruined the NBA. 

Sigh. 

You hate successful people and teams.....but don’t like free agency? Literally makes no sense. 

You would rather the owners make billions and not pay players a decent salary.

And you would have loved it when Boston won 11 nba titles in 13 years. That was before free agency. 

Did free agency ruin the nba when Jordan won six titles? When magic won 5 titles?

So....when exactly did you feel the nba was a “good” league????

3 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

So....when exactly did you feel the nba was a “good” league????

Never. 

College basketball is better. The NBA is horseshit.

7 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Never. 

College basketball is better. The NBA is horseshit.

But.....but.....but....the same teams win every year in college hoops. Duke. Kentucky. Kansas. 

2 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

But.....but.....but....the same teams win every year in college hoops. Duke. Kentucky. Kansas. 

That's more diverse than Golden State winning five straight. 

37 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

That's more diverse than Golden State winning five straight. 

When did they do that?

To be honest I am just glad to see you talk positive about something. It makes me happy to see something that makes you happy. 

7 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

When did they do that?

To be honest I am just glad to see you talk positive about something. It makes me happy to see something that makes you happy. 

I'm trying. It's tough not drinking and smoking. 

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I'm trying. It's tough not drinking and smoking. 

Weed would do you good, especially if you are bypassing prescription drugs and counseling.  Why did you give pot up?

19 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

Weed would do you good, especially if you are bypassing prescription drugs and counseling.  Why did you give pot up?

My company can drug test. I haven't in quite a while but it's still on the table. 

5 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Bold move for the Mavs.

If Porzingis can stay healthy this will be the best white duo since Bird and McHale. I can't fucking wait to watch these two play together!

5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

If Porzingis can stay healthy this will be the best white duo since Bird and McHale. I can't fucking wait to watch these two play together!

Problem is, there's like a 3% chance he can stay healthy.

Everyone and their brother picked the Celtics as locks to be dominant and win the East. 

I told you all to not overlook Kawhi and Toronto. And that Boston’s problem was going to be too many players vying for PT and that the young guys who kicked ass last year weren’t going to like sitting on the bench. 

Per usual, I was correct. 

Boston is currently the 5 seed, so no home playoff series. 

Hayward has sucked. 

Brown regressing. 

Rozier regressed. 

Kyrie is putting up numbers. But reports are that he has been clashing and arguing with the younger guys. 

Bottom line is the young kids led Boston to the eastern conference finals last year, without Kyrie and Gordon. They are pissed to lose their PT this year to the old guys. The old guys think the young kids haven’t earned their stripes and aren’t being respectful. 

Sports are fascinating

three months ago people are picking Boston to dominate for the next decade. Three months later Ainge might be blowing up the roster and rumor is that Kyrie might be leaving. 

Imagine if Kyrie and Rozier leave. Gordon stays a shell of himself. Brown isn’t a superstar. And they don’t land Davis. 

2 hours ago, magisme said:

Problem is, there's like a 3% chance he can stay healthy.

Maybe. 

But he is just 23 years old so he should thicken up and get stronger. He played in 72 games as a 20 year old and 66 as a 21 year old. That isn’t bad for a 7-foot-3 skinny kid. Hell, guys like curry and Kyrie miss games every year. 

My my concern is that he only averages 7 rebounds a game. He needs to average double digits. 

Mavs also got Hardaway Jr. Who is just 26 and is scoring 19 a game. 

Great young core. Luka, KP and Hardaway. 

Biggest problem with Boston is that they don't have a number one guy. Kyrie will only ever be the second best player on a championship team.  If you could swap out Kyrie and Hayward for Kawhi, Boston would be in the finals. Anthony Davis is a beta male. I would stay away from him. 

Instead of having the nba finals this year they should have the best American players square off against the best players from the rest of the world. It would be fucking awesome! 

On 2/1/2019 at 7:37 PM, magisme said:

Kyrie has to go.

But what do we get ? 

If

Lukka or Dennis Smith JR and Deandra Jordon yes if not then fuck no