Skeeter

NBA 2017-2018

Klay would fit perfectly on the Sixers. All they need are a couple of more shooters to pair with Embiid and Simmons. Embiid is better than Simmons right now but if I had to choose between the two for the next decade I would pick Ben. He has that rare gift to conduct a team like LeBron or Magic. Embiid is a monster though. I pray he stays healthy because he is so fun to watch and such a great character. 

Fultz may have some sort of injury but I think it is 90% mental. The juggling before the free throw attempt was clearly him trying to distract his mind before taking the shot. I don't think they should bother bringing him back until he relearns how to shoot.

Nobody really got on board with me when I said that Kawhi had every right to be angry with San Antonio. Especially because while he was keeping silent and staying out of the news/social media, everybody from Pop to teammates (Parker) to ex-Spurs (Bowen) were bad mouthing Kawhi in the press.

Did ya'll read today's headlines?  Pop is popping off again, saying that Kawhi was never a team leader for the Spurs.  Pop is a great coach, one of the best of all time. But the dude is surly cunt in real life.

Instead of just saying "Kawhi is an amazing player and we had a great run with him. I wish him the best in Toronto" Pop instead has to keep throwing out shots at Kawhi.

4 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Nobody really got on board with me when I said that Kawhi had every right to be angry with San Antonio. Especially because while he was keeping silent and staying out of the news/social media, everybody from Pop to teammates (Parker) to ex-Spurs (Bowen) were bad mouthing Kawhi in the press.

Did ya'll read today's headlines?  Pop is popping off again, saying that Kawhi was never a team leader for the Spurs.  Pop is a great coach, one of the best of all time. But the dude is surly cunt in real life.

Instead of just saying "Kawhi is an amazing player and we had a great run with him. I wish him the best in Toronto" Pop instead has to keep throwing out shots at Kawhi.

Still more of a likable guy than Kevin Durant.