popcorn's snare

Why won't Axl use an autotune raspinator 9000?

Of course they should build it and add a hologram of 1988 Axl as well.

Then Axl could fully dedicate his life to eating and not having to do these absurd exercises in repetition that GNR shows have been since 2001.

Autorasp would be pretty sweet. Imagine Rihanna singing a hook, but with rasp.

If you got one big artist to use it on one hit song, you could have a winner on your hands.

4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

>Duff

>productive career outside GNR

lmao

He has n`t written one halfway decent song in his " long and productive" career :lol:.

9 hours ago, Ragnar said:

He has n`t written one halfway decent song in his " long and productive" career :lol:.

You like Chinese Democracy so shut up, gipsy boy.

28 minutes ago, maynard said:

You like Chinese Democracy so shut up, gipsy boy.

Yes, I do. It`s better than most of faggotry you jerk off to.

Now, piss off and screw your mommy while " Head Like A Hole " is being played as background music, you inbred, autistic, Trent Shitnor worshipping monkey boy.

2 hours ago, maynard said:

You like Chinese Democracy

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Yes, I do.

LOL GIPSY EMO FAG

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Trent Shitnor

That's the difference between you and me, gipsy. If I make fun of Axl you get personally hurt, you're the worshipping monkey. Bring your worst against NIN, see if I care. :lol:

1 hour ago, maynard said:

LOL GIPSY EMO FAG

That's the difference between you and me, gipsy. If I make fun of Axl you get personally hurt, you're the worshipping monkey. Bring your worst against NIN, see if I care. :lol:

What the fuck are you rambling about you brain dead piece of shit ? you actually think I`m " butthurt" :lol: ? you tone deaf tasteless cocksucker.....

You regurgitate " Gipsy " like a broken record over and over again :lol:. Seems like your parents could n`t afford to send you to school then again, it`s understandable since there are handful of schools in shitzil.

You`re worse than Gypsies you fucking gutter scum. Now, fuck off and get molested by a goat.....

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

What the fuck are you rambling about you brain dead piece of shit ? you actually think I`m " butthurt" :lol: ? you tone deaf tasteless cocksucker.....

You regurgitate " Gipsy " like a broken record over and over again :lol:. Seems like your parents could n`t afford to send you to school then again it`s understandable since there are handful of schools in shitzil.

You`re worse than Gypsies you fucking gutter scum. Now, fuck off and get molested by a goat.....

No, gipsy. I didn't say you were "butthurt". I said you get personally insulted when someone says Axl is inferior to any other artist that exists. You need to learn how to read, it's annoying explaining everything to you more than once.

If there are few schools in Brazil, I wonder if they actually exist in your tribe. But then again, gipsies don't need much education. Did you just call Brazil "Shitzil"? That's so cute, you learned the word "shit".

Hey, enough with the zoophilia. If that's a tradition in your tribe ok, but don't push it on us.

5 minutes ago, maynard said:

No, gipsy. I didn't say you were "butthurt". I said you get personally insulted when someone says Axl is inferior to any other artist that exists. You need to learn how to read, it's annoying explaining everything to you more than once.

If there are few schools in Brazil, I wonder if they actually exist in your tribe. But then again, gipsies don't need much education. Did you just call Brazil "Shitzil"? That's so cute, you learned the word "shit".

Hey, enough with the zoophilia. If that's a tradition in your tribe ok, but don't push it on us.

Take your explanations and shove them up your ass you raving imbecile. Don`t get upset  when you`re reminded of your daily occupation.

8 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Take your explanations and shove them up your ass you raving imbecile. Don`t get upset  when you`re reminded of your daily occupation.

I guess shoving things up one's ass is another tradition in your tribe. Here in the civilized world we do things differently. Now shut up gipsy.

Just now, maynard said:

I guess shoving things up one's ass is another tradition in your tribe. Here in the civilized world we do things differently. Now shut up gipsy.

Shitzil and civilised what a joke :lol::facepalm:. I bet you live in some slum and eat remains from garbage :lol:.

By the looks of it, you enjoy being shat upon. Bring it on, bitch.

5 hours ago, underdog said:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/219415-chinese-democracy-axl-voice-rasp-catcher-the-blues-prostitute/

some guy at mygaynr did this:lol:

Hi Guys !

Out of love for my favorite Chinese democracy songs, I've been playing with Axl voice's on the mix.

The idea is to give more rasp (is that correct ?) to Axl's studio voice.

SONGS

Catcher in the rye (second version, based on demo mix, with Brian May's solo)

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1aGerMlI-nOjERO6WeSvMEHH3qswJCGcR

The blues (Street of dreams)

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1JVXYvbUU7aRdaA3Fwz7644ORIf7ZzSCw

Prostitute

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1cGcTN0AlLneykO9bhAM9ZqFmkKObMrF8

Notes:

The blues: Here you can hear the effect a lot more pronounced. For some people it will be too much, others love the rasp.

This is done with a custom effect I programmed for this purpose. I tried doing it before with distortion plugins, EQ, etc, but could never get a decent result.

These are great. 

I have ave an old friend who put out a few albums under the Universal/Maple (in Canada) in the early 90ies. 

He wasn’t a big GnR fan by any stretch. 

I played UYI for him and I remember him saying about Axl voice that a lot of effects were put on to make his voice sound like that. 

Of course I didn’t believe him. 

I wonder now..

8 hours ago, underdog said:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/219415-chinese-democracy-axl-voice-rasp-catcher-the-blues-prostitute/

some guy at mygaynr did this:lol:

Hi Guys !

Out of love for my favorite Chinese democracy songs, I've been playing with Axl voice's on the mix.

The idea is to give more rasp (is that correct ?) to Axl's studio voice.

SONGS

Catcher in the rye (second version, based on demo mix, with Brian May's solo)

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1aGerMlI-nOjERO6WeSvMEHH3qswJCGcR

The blues (Street of dreams)

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1JVXYvbUU7aRdaA3Fwz7644ORIf7ZzSCw

Prostitute

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1cGcTN0AlLneykO9bhAM9ZqFmkKObMrF8

Notes:

The blues: Here you can hear the effect a lot more pronounced. For some people it will be too much, others love the rasp.

This is done with a custom effect I programmed for this purpose. I tried doing it before with distortion plugins, EQ, etc, but could never get a decent result.

Damn he sounds great on Catcher :lol:

Axl should NEVER EVER sing with the clean falsetto voice. It's just weak and annoying. And that Brian May solo, my god. I'll have to download this one.