Sign in to follow this  
magisme

Shit: The Frank Ferrer Story

I think Frank is a competent drummer. I'm not a musician or anything.  I honestly pay very little attention to drummers when I see bands live.  But I think he's fine.  I saw Brain in 2002 and I don't remember him being any better or worse. 

Not only did I love Frank's shirt, but I liked seeing him on the livestream grooving back there.  He's having a good time.  Does he look as happy as Adler behind a kit?  No.  Nobody does.  Cause Adler's a drug addict who sucks dick for coke.

Just now, Major Mayhem said:

Theyre definitely having fun.  That video of "Better" shows it.   This fat shit rocks more than Elvis in '77!

Video of Better?

2 hours ago, maynard said:

Axl wears a Mickey t-shirt. Frank wears a SHIT t-shirt. I mean, they know.

When Slash was a junkie, I mean, before being a cuck, he used to wear a mickey tshirt with a chd red star and an anti-christ cross over it. And there was a time when he used to wear the "Same shit different DJ" tshirt.

These retard rockstars and their passive agressiveness.

On topic, I believe they are trying to communicate to Mags and they just dont do it directly because they are cowards and they are afraid of internet hooligans.

Frank is the janitor that somehow became the CEO due to a perfect sequence of events that only happen 1 in every 1,0000000,000000000.

Spoiler

(each 0 is representative of 10,000 0's)

Frank worked his ass off and improoved a lot during the last 2 years. 

He is a world class drummer now and he will give entire satisfaction on the new album.

You shouldn’t worry.

2 hours ago, caraibes said:

Frank worked his ass off and improoved a lot during the last 2 years. 

He is a world class drummer now and he will give entire satisfaction on the new album.

You shouldn’t worry.

He’s no different now to then.   I like him, others don’t.  It’s as simple as that, nothing will change either side’s opinions.