Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

GNR stuff you want THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS

11 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

So.   Just to remind everyone what a disgusting sell out whore I am...

Here's the GNR stuff I bought since I started this thread over two years ago.   I'm writing this in the evening on Dec 23rd, and on Christmas Eve I'm flying back to Ohio for the holidays.

There's a PILE of GNR shit I bought for myself waiting for me at my parent's house.

First of all, here in Japan I have a mint condition still shrinkwrapped Estranged US promo CD in cardboard sleeve.

6zVLRVm.jpg

I also have the Shadow of Your Love 7 inch on red vinyl:

FwnpzgE.jpg

Then there's the stuff waiting for me at home.

Such as this flier for the Japanese shows with the cool swords-instead-of-guns designs, that I couldn't find here in Japan so I actually ended up having to buy one off Troccoli:

1HKK1DJ.jpg

Also bought the Estranged CD single cardboard promo from Australia off of Troccoli...notice this one doesn't have the titties censored cause Aussies aren't fucking prudes like Americans.

This, along with the French CD single I've had for decades concludes my Estranged CD collection.....unless I wanna track down the Korean version, but those prudes censor the tits too, so I dunno.....my OCD will win out in the end and I'll buy it I'm sure...

ETOQtT8.jpg

Despite being a whore, I'm proud to say I never even considered buying Locked n' Loaded.....HOWEVER.....when the AFD super deluxe was on sale for $32??  I just couldn't resist....that one's waiting for me too:

729mvFN.jpg

Then there was the aforementioned "Three Days in Tokyo" 3 disc bootleg I used to stare at lovingly in record shops in high school, knowing I'd never be able to afford it.   Well....it took about 25 years, but in 48 hours or so, I'm finally gonna get to open this motherfucker!

pPfc2Fd.jpg

And finally.........the big one.......the one I never thought I'd own, but I've wanted it for almost 20 years now.   One of my favorite t-shirt designs of all time, despite the fact that the soldier is Japanese and not Chinese......

The Vegas 01-01-01 t-shirt.....not a fake, not a reprint.....the real deal from a reputable source.   I'm not saying how much I spent cause I'm embarrassed, but it's gonna be so cool to finally own this holy grail.   I'll never wear it....maybe I'll frame it....

Zgaskdb.jpg

(notice the "Chinese" soldier the design is based on...way to research there, dudes!)

tQhpznc.jpg

It's gonna be a GNFNR Christmas for me!!   What can I say?   I love this stuff....I'm a sell out piece of shit.  I admit it.   But fuck it, it brings a brief moment of happiness to my otherwise bleak and meaningless existence.

Now I wonder if I'll ever be able to afford the GOOD lithos someday.....Cincinnati is my most desired.  But in the meantime, I'm just gonna enjoy all this cool shit I bought myself!

(Still can't bring myself to spend money on Appetite for Democracy though.....)

Merry cuckness ya filthy animal, and may you be cucked by the band for many more years to come.

1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

@EstrangedTWAT

i was recently at a record buy and sell. Someone had a vinyl box set with LIES in it.

the box cover was all black with red lettering. 

It’s  on discogs,  it I don’t remember what it was called..

There were some other singles i it also. 

It also had some pictures or something.  

It was expensive. Like 250

do you know what it’s called?

Only thing that came to mind was Destruction, Lies: The Road to Illusions.

Was that it?

http://www.discogs.com/Guns-N-Roses-Destruction-Lies-The-Road-To-Illusion/release/6444224

On 9/7/2017 at 8:12 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

I want an Appetite album with the original cover.

The only thing I have that id care about. Still in clear wrapping. Never opened.

So I opened my AFD Super deluxe box the other day......

I was shocked.

I didn't know it came with........these:

Guns-N-Roses-Promo-Tattoo-Appetite-For-D

Guns-N-Roses-Appetite-For-Destruction-Lo

That's right motherfuckers.  I am the proud owner of the OFFICIAL GNR temporary tattoos.   Suck it.

22 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

So I opened my AFD Super deluxe box the other day......

I was shocked.

I didn't know it came with........these:

Guns-N-Roses-Promo-Tattoo-Appetite-For-D

Guns-N-Roses-Appetite-For-Destruction-Lo

That's right motherfuckers.  I am the proud owner of the OFFICIAL GNR temporary tattoos.   Suck it.

dont forget to make sure you scrub your skin extra clean while you have your bubble bath before transferring the tattoos onto yourself.

27 minutes ago, default_ said:

Ill only spend a penny on this band again if they release a good album. Otherwise... Nop

I'll download it for free. I refuse to even stream it cause even that could generate them some revenue. GNR won't get a single penny from me.

Well, it took me 19 years, but I finally have my holy grail of GNR merchandise.....the Las Vegas 01-01-01 shirt.

I wasn't there, but it was and is a historical performance, and I've always loved the artwork.

It was not cheap, but I trust the seller (he's a known guy in the online community) so I know it's real.   And now it's MINE.   I'll never wear it though....I'll just admire it like I admire all my other art books and shit.

YRWD1Ba.jpg?1

44 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Well, it took me 19 years, but I finally have my holy grail of GNR merchandise.....the Las Vegas 01-01-01 shirt.

I wasn't there, but it was and is a historical performance, and I've always loved the artwork.

It was not cheap, but I trust the seller (he's a known guy in the online community) so I know it's real.   And now it's MINE.   I'll never wear it though....I'll just admire it like I admire all my other art books and shit.

YRWD1Ba.jpg?1

I have a few of those. One is signed by buckethead. (The signature is fading really badly though). I havent found one for cheap in awhile.  I got one on ebay about a yr ago for 8 dollars.

Was that the one with the fucking sleeves cut off?

I saw one super cheap......and I'm not saying I'm the classiest guy in the world......but I kind of require my t-shirts to have sleeves at a bare minimum.

I haven't seen a REAL one for cheap.

Ebay is flooded with fakes though.  I bought one.  It's laughably bad.

20 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Was that the one with the fucking sleeves cut off?

I saw one super cheap......and I'm not saying I'm the classiest guy in the world......but I kind of require my t-shirts to have sleeves at a bare minimum.

I haven't seen a REAL one for cheap.

Ebay is flooded with fakes though.  I bought one.  It's laughably bad.

No. My friend bought the sleeveless one though. Lol,  I actually cut my sleaves off on all my shirts. Im a white trash a piece of shit like that. (Even though i wear a hoodie 99% of the time). 

Btw i just seen the other shirt from 01/01/01 sell on ebay for like 20 bucks. 

1995 Zakk sessions. Slash and Zakk, a giant snake and T. Rex playing together. We know stuff exists of that cause both Duff and Zakk have both said demos were made

1995 sessions featuring Izzy. Duff and Izzwald demoed ten songs for GNR in a week. Even if the stuff is Slash/Paul/Matt/Dizzy with either Duff or Izzy on vocals it’d be really cool.  Could easily be demos of ten songs that sound like Dust N’ Bones. I’ll take it. 

1993/1994 acoustic version of Back and Forth again with Axl on scratch vocals which we do know exists (cause we hear it in the making of estranged video)

99% would be instrumental but it’d be really cool to hear 

Edited by Knuckles