Miser

Why is Axl's hair so gross?

Honestly, it's not his hair that's gross, it's his face.  And I can tell you almost definitively, that he had a laser peel.  This lady in the office where I work had it done, and it looks exactly like what he had done.  Combine that with his bloatedness, and you have gellatinous jabba the mickey mouse going on.  

14 hours ago, altered beast said:

Honestly, it's not his hair that's gross, it's his face.  And I can tell you almost definitively, that he had a laser peel.  This lady in the office where I work had it done, and it looks exactly like what he had done.  Combine that with his bloatedness, and you have gellatinous jabba the mickey mouse going on.  

I am confused. Over at clownzy’s forum there is an entire topic dedicated very to how hot and gorgeous Axl is. How a picture of Axl without his glasses on makes them get instantly moist and  his smile brings on instant orgasm. 

4 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I am confused. Over at clownzy’s forum there is an entire topic dedicated very to how hot and gorgeous Axl is. How a picture of Axl without his glasses on makes them get instantly moist and  his smile brings on instant orgasm. 

So you have a choice. You can go with the opinion of a tranny (miser), or a bunch of trannies (mygina). Take your pick.

17 hours ago, altered beast said:

This lady in the office where I work had it done, and it looks exactly like what he had done. 

We need pics.

I don't think it looks that bad at all really, but it would probably look better short.  Bon Jovi keeps his short and lets his grey hair show, and it looks fine. Eddie Van Halen looked terrible when he kept his long as he got older, he cut his short and looks 100 times better.

On 2017-08-09 at 11:49 AM, Brian said:

Discuss.

image.jpg

he kida looks like that Michael Myers mask

Or Jason when he takes off his goalie mask.

his hair is gross

im a man who somewhat folically challenged and i keep mine nice and short.

this is an example of a balding man trying to fool people.

Notice the outline of his scalp is clearly visible. One of the first signs of thinning hair. 

On 3/10/2018 at 3:13 AM, Ragnar said:

Let this fucking thread die already, Jesus :facepalm:

Lol what a pussy. We're just joking man. Your Axl is fine.

"He was freckly, with feathered Shaun Cassidy hair," says a moviegoer who saw him earlier this year. "l was riveted by his hair. It was thick as fuck."     - some random teenage moviegoer, 1999

I think this might be the greatest quote I've ever read.  I'm gonna get this tattooed on my neck and face and make sure it's on my gravestone too.

7 hours ago, maynard said:

Lol what a pussy. We're just joking man. Your Axl is fine.

What ? off your meds again :lol: ? who allowed you to leave basement ? piss off.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:06 PM, popcorn's snare said:

Miser, you know the answer to this.  

1. Ginger's hair often turns blond-ish when they get older.  An ex girlfriend of mine was a ginger when I took her virginity, then when we hooked up 10 years later, her hair was Axl's color- that strawberry blond stuff.

so what you're seeing is a mix of the plugs and his originally placed hair.  

Too much information

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Time for more plastic surgery 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShhlBWbfDqHr81md90RcS

To be fair I see no evidence of surgery there. That's how his smile always looked.

Now, a chemical peel mixed with makeup and sweat to get his shiny complexion? Easier to believe