Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

GNR Management: Lazy, Stupid, or Stingy

GNR Management: Lazy, Stupid, or Stingy  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Choose One

I go with stupid. At least when it comes to the music industry.

They are however experts when it comes to patty hurst'ing a mother fucker.

Seriously, seeing that picture... What a bunch of unlikeable faces. There's something about the Lebeis that just doesn't seem right.

I'd bang Wanessa though.

Greed, contempt and hatred for the fans and a Manson-family-esque bubble which insulates them from reality (Beta is just as much a lunatic as Axl is with the past life shit, and she hated Slash more than Axl did, believing Slash was literally the devil), lack of experience, lack of concern for anything besides lining their own pockets. I wouldn't be surprised if they were also embezzling money from Axl and also keeping him doped up to his eyeballs so he can perform like a good little puppet.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Seriously, seeing that picture... What a bunch of unlikeable faces. There's something about the Lebeis that just doesn't seem right.

I'd bang Wanessa though.

It's that smug scowl from Beta. Like she's basically looking at the camera, thinking of the fans, and giving the evil eye to all of us. 

15 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

It's a perfect storm of gross incompetence, not giving a fuck, and pure greed.

All of the above, definitely.

This sums it up perfectly. 

16 hours ago, John Bonham said:

8173748355_77e37cdc6b_z.jpg

In 1987, Axl would have punched you in the face if you showed him that picture and described to him the 2017 situation. 

The fact that Axl has chosen that family to be his braintrust and have sooo much influence on his career and the band GnR ...it's just a disgusting situation. 

7 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

GNR fan myth 6660: "old axl" would disapprove of current axl's life choices

he's always been the same fat cuck

just hid it better when he was a mainstreamer on mtv

I don't know man. People change a lot overtime. Axl has always been a diva, that I can agree on. But I do think he aspired for more than just playing AFD + covers and having a Brazilian nanny protecting him from evil people.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

I don't know man. People change a lot overtime. Axl has always been a diva, that I can agree on. But I do think he aspired for more than just playing AFD + covers and having a Brazilian nanny protecting him from evil people.

It's always fun to get educated about GnR by kids that weren't even born in 1988. 

Axl has always been a bad attitude guy. But for somebody to say the 25 year old Axl is the same as the 55 year old Axl.....it's really quite laughable. 

On 21/06/2017 at 3:55 PM, maynard said:

I'd bang Wanessa though.

10 years ago, maybe .... she doesn't look good in that pic .... to be honest I can't even notice which one is ferdinando and vanessa

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

so you think he just woke up the day after firing slash and decided to be fat and shit?

are you serious?

The fame and fake friends/leeches changed him. First he was a recluse for 7 years. By the end of the UYI tour, Beta got closer and closer. Axl was alienated from the real world, even himself admitted it. He basically lost his family, never had a child (despite the fact that he wanted a child and a full family) and he was told that he was a misunderstood genius etc. If you are as hectic as Axl you got as much money as him and you would have people whom constantly tell you what you want to hear, then you would have gone fat and shit sooner than him, imho. I will.

He will always be the small town white boy like he was until 1988, that's why he is so fucked up in the head

The fat and shit period started after his "monumental" album, his "vision" tanked even before it came out. i'd say he basically gave up around 2008

3 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

he basically gave up around 2008

When chd was released without his permission and finck left.

4 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

are you serious?

The fame and fake friends/leeches changed him. First he was a recluse for 7 years. By the end of the UYI tour, Beta got closer and closer. Axl was alienated from the real world, even himself admitted it. He basically lost his family, never had a child (despite the fact that he wanted a child and a full family) and he was told that he was a misunderstood genius etc. If you are as hectic as Axl you got as much money as him and you would have people whom constantly tell you what you want to hear, then you would have gone fat and shit sooner than him, imho. I will.

He will always be the small town white boy like he was until 1988, that's why he is so fucked up in the head

The fat and shit period started after his "monumental" album, his "vision" tanked even before it came out. i'd say he basically gave up around 2008

The change was already there before Beta showed up. Beta didn't enter Axl's life in any meaningful way until 1993. They didn't even meet until the tail end of 1991 after the UYIs came out.
In 1991, Axl was already seeing Yoda. He took Yoda on tour and she was advising him when and where not to play based on the energy of the place. She's even thanked in the UYI booklet. Axl may not have been fat, or sang shit, but the mentality was there even in 1991 and 1992. This was a guy who was talking about homeopathic remedies and alternative hippie medicine shit and past life regression therapy early as 1992, getting exorcisms, and was putting dolphins in his videos. He was already a headcase by 1989. He was already the Axl we have now. He just wasn't fat or shit sounding yet.

The cool gnarly rock Axl was last seen at Farm Aid in 1990.

19900407photo06.jpg

No biker shorts, no fishet tops, no floral leggings, no bullshit. This Axl was long gone by Rock in Rio II.