Sign in to follow this  
The Linguini Occurrence?

5 shot including House Majority Whip Scalise at GOP baseball practice

Ironically it was the presence of Scalise that likely saved many lives, as the only reason Capitol Police were there was because of Scalise.

Talk about sitting ducks, when you're out on a baseball field there's literally no place to hide or take cover.

And here's the shooter, a 66-year-old guy who constantly posted his hatred of Trump in social media.  He's a huge Bernie fan, and he hates Hillary too.

0614-james-t-hodgkinson-facebook-profile-pic-2.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/virginia-gop-baseball-practice-shooting-multiple-people-shot.html

House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and a congressional aide were shot by a rifle-wielding gunman who sprayed a hail of bullets at a GOP baseball practice in Virginia Wednesday morning, before U.S. Capitol Police took the gunman down.

Scalise was "badly injured," according to a tweet from President Trump, but expected to recover. A spokesperson from Scalise said he was "stable" and undergoing surgery after being shot in the hip. Five people were "transported medically" from the scene, Alexandria Police Chief Michael Brown said. It appeared that included Scalise, a congressional aide, the gunman and two law enforcement officers -- one of whom was hit by fragments.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News: "We were like sitting ducks."

"Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Paul said, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

It's violence against white Republicans. Isn't that just a game to some people at this point?

S

25 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

He's white, so this won't be called Terrorism

I bet most people will call it terrorism, because that's exactly what it is.

A volunteer for the Bernie Sanders campaign who also supported Hillary in the election, hated Trump, was heavy into the Russian conspiracy bullshit. His rhetoric on Facebook reads like the stuff you see on CNN and MSNBC on a nightly basis.

So who do we blame?

Mainstream media loves to point fingers. We all know it won't be at themselves. 

We will probably just tally it up as an old timer off his meds. 

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

So who do we blame?

Anyone screaming about literally Hitler anytime they encounter a political position to the right of Lenin. What did people think was going to happen with that shit?

SKS probably wasn't the best choice of weapon for a mass shooting. The guy sounded like your typical unhinged shitlib. He left his residence in Illinois in March and had been living in a van since then(by the river?).

"Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." he posted on his personal Facebook page on March 22.
"Republicans are the Taliban of the USA," he posted in February.

“Trump is Guilty & Should Go to Prison for Treason,” read one post that shared a video calling for Trump’s impeachment. Another said: “Trump is a mean, disgusting person.”

Go Bernie supporter!!! I'm proud of this guy. Terrorist my ass, he just tried killing some.

Biggest shame about the situation is that he failed.

19 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Go Bernie supporter!!! I'm proud of this guy. Terrorist my ass, he just tried killing some.

Biggest shame about the situation is that he failed.

I'd love to hear what good you think comes of an unhinged shitlib targeting Republicans at a softball game just because he hates Trump like his mainstream media masters told him to.

If you want a revolution, it matters who the revolutionaries are. See all historical revolutions. Many of them turn out quite shit

35 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'd love to hear what good you think comes of an unhinged shitlib targeting Republicans at a softball game just because he hates Trump like his mainstream media masters told him to.

If you want a revolution, it matters who the revolutionaries are. See all historical revolutions. Many of them turn out quite shit

You'd be cheering right along with me if a cuckservative went after dipshitocrat senators. I just don't have a political bias that tells me killing politicians on one side of the aisle is wrong. Every person that snaps and kills a politician is a true patriot in my eyes, regardless of which idiots they're dumb enough to support. I'm not looking for revolutionaries. This guy had the decency to die when he was done, and hopefully so do any idiots that follow his example. I just hope they actually take out a few politicians with them next time.

Moral of the story: The only good politician is a dead one.

41 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You'd be cheering right along with me if a cuckservative went after dipshitocrat senators. I just don't have a political bias that tells me killing politicians on one side of the aisle is wrong. Every person that snaps and kills a politician is a true patriot in my eyes, regardless of which idiots they're dumb enough to support. I'm not looking for revolutionaries. This guy had the decency to die when he was done, and hopefully so do any idiots that follow his example. I just hope they actually take out a few politicians with them next time.

Moral of the story: The only good politician is a dead one.

I wouldn't condone killing any politician of any political stripe in this manner. It's ridiculous to say I would. I do think our politicians should go, all of them, and I do think they should meet violence if and when the popular, principled will of the people or even groups of peoples are met with repression. I absolutely believe in popular, principled violence against criminal politicians. But there is no popular, principled will of our people, and even if there were, this guy doesn't represent it. So I do not believe under any circumstance in fucktard first player shooter vigilantes bullet spraying politicians because they're privately butthurt their guy didn't win or whatever. That's productive in exactly zero ways. It changes nothing. It stands for nothing. It sends no organized or sustaining political message. It is simply a violent sperg out. Even the jihadis are better than that.

5 injured politicians that should be dead and one dead libtard. Sorry, looks like a sextet of win to me. Won't see a loss when the cuckservatives get around to doing the same either. Guess I'm just not bound by your moral standards when it comes to the lowest form of scum on Earth. I wouldn't kill them myself, but I won't pretend like it's a tragedy when someone snaps and goes after a worthwhile target. At least he didn't go shoot up a church or a movie theater or anyplace with innocent people.