Jump to content
Conor

Purgatory V: The Fight For Social Justice (SOM Edition)

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Conor said:

12 Players; 7 Votes for an Election.

 

Official Vote Count:

 

bacardimayne (1) - bacardimayne

Damn_Smooth (4) - Damn_Smooth, GUNNER, John Bonham, GnRLiars

GUNNER (2) - arnold layne, Haters Gonna Hate

magisme (1) - magisme

unvote: magisme

official vote: Damn_Smooth

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Players; 7 Votes for an Election.

 

Official Vote Count:

 

Damn_Smooth (6) - Damn_Smooth, GUNNER, John Bonham, GnRLiars, bacardimayne, magisme

GUNNER (2) - arnold layne, Haters Gonna Hate

 

I have added an FAQ section to the first post under the basic rules, publicly answering some of the questions various players have sent me over the last few days.

Edited by Conor
FAQ Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Can we just play mafia?

if anyone could do this it's Conor!

 

serious guys it feels like a waste with Conor hosting a non mafia game.

 

 

 

Are you actively trying to sabotage the mission?

 

you will never get my vote to lead a mission Brasky........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEVER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Players; 7 Votes for an Election.

 

Official Vote Count:

 

Damn_Smooth (7) - Damn_Smooth, GUNNER, John Bonham, GnRLiars, bacardimayne, magisme, Haters Gonna Hate

GUNNER (1) - arnold layne

 

Damn_Smooth has been elected the Leader for the first Mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mission 1 - Briefing:

 

Air conditioning is a stalwart of Western Civilisation. It keeps us temperate in times of distress, and allows for prevention of a fatty showing up to work in a tight sundress. And it is no longer acceptable. Air conditioning is sexist, and probably racist somehow, and it is the first target for the Social Justice Warriors. Men have control of the world's temperature, and it is uncomfortable for women to sit at their desks freezing. With control of the weather, they can begin to manipulate emotions. Through the manipulation of emotions, gender fluidity increases. Following worldwide protests, with the exception of Saudi Arabia because women aren't travel by themselves, protests quickly turned violent and sexy. Under this extreme pressure, the United Nations Of Cucks (abbreviated to UNOC; pronounced "eunuch") ruled that all air conditioning shall henceforth be controlled by those with female reproductive organs, or the surgically constructed equivalent. Due to the most advanced technology, the installed security has made it is impossible for others to control the world's air conditioning.

 

Mission 1 - Objective:

 

We have obtained information regarding the secret location of Air Conditioning HQ, and believe it to hidden deep within a land in which air conditioning has never been necessary; Canada. Our plan is to infiltrate the ACHQ, locate the control room, and sabotage the main switchboard. While it is unfortunately impossible to control the air conditioning ourselves, we believe that we can cause enough disruption by disabling control altogether. To achieve this, we have recruited an unnamed prisoner under the guise of watching free Simpsons episodes and wrestling in Canada. Upon entering the control room, we will quickly decorate the main switchboard with Mafia-related paraphernalia. At this point we predict that the unnamed prisoner will lose any inhibition, and be overcome with the desire to thrust his gentleman's lance into the switchboard, causing an unrepairable malfunction.

 

Leader - Damn_Smooth

 

It is now the time for discussion amongst the group about which THREE PLAYERS should be sent on this mission. Please take time and care in these discussions. The final decision will be made by your nominated leader, @Damn_Smooth, who will inform me of his choices through a private communication channel. I will officially announce the brave THREE who will be sent on this Mission, before individually briefing them further. Following the mission, be it a Success or Failure, I shall debrief the entire group.

 

Please now discuss who you feel should be sent on the mission and why, be it yourself or otherwise. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Conor said:

Air conditioning is a stalwart of Western Civilisation. It keeps us temperate in times of distress, and allows for prevention of a fatty showing up to work in a tight sundress. And it is no longer acceptable. Air conditioning is sexist, and probably racist somehow, and it is the first target for the Social Justice Warriors. Men have control of the world's temperature, and it is uncomfortable for women to sit at their desks freezing. With control of the weather, they can begin to manipulate emotions. Through the manipulation of emotions, gender fluidity increases. Following worldwide protests, with the exception of Saudi Arabia because women aren't travel by themselves, protests quickly turned violent and sexy. Under this extreme pressure, the United Nations Of Cucks (abbreviated to UNOC; pronounced "eunuch") 

:lolzers:

I would like to go on the mission.

I know that I am a TWOT

I trust myself

I have been a valuable contributor so far in this game.

I love air conditioning

Please reward me with a spot on this first mission.

 

Official Vote: John Bonham

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

My votes goes to GUNNER, Miser and Apollo. 

You cocksucker. 

Oh wait.....is that a good thing?

I still don't understand how this works. What the hell is a mission, how does one try and dictate if it fails or succeeds. 

I just read the rules and still don't understand how this all works 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Apollo said:

You cocksucker. 

Oh wait.....is that a good thing?

I still don't understand how this works. What the hell is a mission, how does one try and dictate if it fails or succeeds. 

I just read the rules and still don't understand how this all works 

Try and keep up Apollo. 

Its not Rocket Scismic Activity.

errr 

 

 

But seriously, fuck @arnold layne and his unwarranted paranoia about me. 

 

An unamed prisoner to watch Free Simpsons episodes and wrestle in Canada? 

That has to be @Bill Brasky

 

Im Canadian, I have Central Air Conditioning in my house. Just got it installed this year. I know the configurations and how to switch off the motherboard. 

I will make this mission a success

 

@Damn_Smooth, you know what to do

 

NOMINATE: @GnRLiars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Apollo said:

You cocksucker. 

Oh wait.....is that a good thing?

I still don't understand how this works. What the hell is a mission, how does one try and dictate if it fails or succeeds. 

I just read the rules and still don't understand how this all works 

Dude, it's not that hard. Learn to read ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since there is a lot of laziness in this game, I will retract my votes and vote as follows:

 

Official vote: arnold layne because I am trying. 

 

Official vote: bacardimayne for answering my questions. 

 

Official vote: magisme because he seems like a reasonable choice, and hasn't pulled the "hurr durr, what do we do?" card. 

 

Together with Damn_Smooth we will make air conditioning gender fluid (or whatever) again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Well since there is a lot of laziness in this game, I will retract my votes and vote as follows:

 

Official vote: arnold layne because I am trying. 

 

Official vote: bacardimayne for answering my questions. 

 

Official vote: magisme because he seems like a reasonable choice, and hasn't pulled the "hurr durr, what do we do?" card. 

 

Together with Damn_Smooth we will make air conditioning gender fluid (or whatever) again.

Why do you hate me?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know nothing of Bill Brasky. 

 

You posted something I found suspicious that's all. Fortunately for you, you cannot be voted off this game so there's is no need griping about it. 

 

Someone take away Miser's bottle of Xanax, mail it to me, and tell him to start playing the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I know nothing of Bill Brasky. 

 

You posted something I found suspicious that's all. Fortunately for you, you cannot be voted off this game so there's is no need griping about it. 

 

Someone take away Miser's bottle of Xanax, mail it to me, and tell him to start playing the game. 

If you're getting some Xanax, send some my way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...