Conor

#SocialJusticeNotMafia Sign-Up & Rules Thread

Didnt understand anything. But, nevermind, hopefully someone accepts my partnership and explains me better.

14 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Didnt understand anything. But, nevermind, hopefully someone accepts my partnership and explains me better.

What don't you understand about it?

I really am asking for feedback before this starts. Any confusion please don't hesitate to ask. This is new to me as well. I'd also appreciate if people could let me know through a post or a like that they've read through the rules.

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

so this is basically mafia but no one dies

That's the biggest difference, yes. You're still trying to work out the deceptive people within your ranks, but it should also be possible by actual calculation, given you've had at least some decent intuition earlier. For example, if Mission 1 passes, you know you can probably trust the people who went on it. The gamechanger could be how and when a SJW lets a mission Succeed to cover their tracks.

3 hours ago, Miser said:

Is there any chance we can do a Sopranos themed Mafia next?

I have been working on a "New Jersey" themed mafia game which features Miser, Broski, Black Sabbath and myself.

4 hours ago, Miser said:

Is there any chance we can do a Sopranos themed Mafia next?

Stay away from mafia.

10 hours ago, Conor said:

I really am asking for feedback before this starts. Any confusion please don't hesitate to ask. This is new to me as well. I'd also appreciate if people could let me know through a post or a like that they've read through the rules.

I dont know about the rest of europe but, portuguese people never reads the instruction manuals. We like to discover how it works by testing (and failing). Its more fun.

7 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I dont know about the rest of europe but, portuguese people never reads the instruction manuals. We like to discover how it works by testing (and failing). Its more fun.

Just because you can't read doesn't mean you ignore the instructions on purpose.

Worry not, I'll manage to not break any rule. And if anyone say I did, I'll start a huge meltdown as usual.

On 6/8/2017 at 4:29 AM, John Bonham said:

I have been working on a "New Jersey" themed mafia game which features Miser, Broski, Black Sabbath and myself.

Don't forget our buddy Jon. 

7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

@John Bonham

So does being born and living the 1st 10 years of my life in New Jersey count ?

Does me idolizeing Artie Lange count for anything Jersry?