Jump to content
Conor

#SocialJusticeNotMafia Sign-Up & Rules Thread

Recommended Posts

Didnt understand anything. But, nevermind, hopefully someone accepts my partnership and explains me better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Didnt understand anything. But, nevermind, hopefully someone accepts my partnership and explains me better.

What don't you understand about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really am asking for feedback before this starts. Any confusion please don't hesitate to ask. This is new to me as well. I'd also appreciate if people could let me know through a post or a like that they've read through the rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

so this is basically mafia but no one dies

That's the biggest difference, yes. You're still trying to work out the deceptive people within your ranks, but it should also be possible by actual calculation, given you've had at least some decent intuition earlier. For example, if Mission 1 passes, you know you can probably trust the people who went on it. The gamechanger could be how and when a SJW lets a mission Succeed to cover their tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miser said:

Is there any chance we can do a Sopranos themed Mafia next?

I have been working on a "New Jersey" themed mafia game which features Miser, Broski, Black Sabbath and myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Miser said:

Is there any chance we can do a Sopranos themed Mafia next?

 

Stay away from mafia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Conor said:

I really am asking for feedback before this starts. Any confusion please don't hesitate to ask. This is new to me as well. I'd also appreciate if people could let me know through a post or a like that they've read through the rules.

 

I dont know about the rest of europe but, portuguese people never reads the instruction manuals. We like to discover how it works by testing (and failing). Its more fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

I dont know about the rest of europe but, portuguese people never reads the instruction manuals. We like to discover how it works by testing (and failing). Its more fun.

Just because you can't read doesn't mean you ignore the instructions on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worry not, I'll manage to not break any rule. And if anyone say I did, I'll start a huge meltdown as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2017 at 4:29 AM, John Bonham said:

I have been working on a "New Jersey" themed mafia game which features Miser, Broski, Black Sabbath and myself.

Don't forget our buddy Jon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

@John Bonham

So does being born and living the 1st 10 years of my life in New Jersey count ?

Does me idolizeing Artie Lange count for anything Jersry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...