Miser

What are your feelings on Climate Change?

I'm gonna repost here the letter I wrote you which you didn't even bother to read. It was genuinely meant, and I'd really like this shit that started back in 2011 and 2012 to stop and just hit reset with everyone:

(AxlisOld),
I just wanted to say a few things...I know you have every right to think poorly of me. I'm a fucked up person, not going to deny it or try to talk my way around that. But I just wanted to say...Even though as someone put it "she doesn't even think about it"...The way I treated (Venetian Cova), and also yourself, back in 2011-2012 bothers me. It was a bad time in her life, and it was a bad time in mine, just a toxic period all around, and while one could dismiss it as all just 'skype shit', I said a lot of hurtful, mean and fucked up things to her and vice versa, and I said shit to to you unreasonably. I realize that you'll probably never forgive me, but...at the end of the day we're all people, and I did to whatever degree hurt her feelings at the time, and I was an asshole toward you too man. She was a friend, you were also a friend to an extent (though I don't think we talked as much as Dazey and I did). I just wish it could have all gone differently. You're a very lucky man to have (VenetianCova), and I just hope the both of you know...It may have all been skype shit years ago. But I do feel bad. It was wrong. And I hope the two of you are happy and doing well, and I hope (probably unrealistically) that one day we could all talk again and get along. It didn't have to be the way it went. I'm genuinely, and truly sorry, and even if you and her get a laugh out of me saying that after all this time...I just felt you, and especially (Venetian Cova), deserved to hear it. I was a cunt. I'm sorry.

Miser

4 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Yea I'm not reading that.

point is, i was a douche, and i was unfair to you and Venitian Cova, and I am genuinely sorry and to this day do truly feel bad.

Ok. Dude, reminder, I'm some dude on the internet, not an old family friend.

7 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Ok. Dude, reminder, I'm some dude on the internet, not an old family friend.

Still, it doesn't matter. You are still a human being, as is Venetian_Cova, both of whom I considered friends, and both of whom, through my words, I hurt. It doesn't matter that you're "some dude on the internet." I still did and said really shitty things, and all I would like is to be forgiven by the both of you someday and show you guys I'm not the same as I was then. The way I acted bothers me, because skype or not, you're still people and I said things no decent person should say to someone else. I just want you to realize I'm not the monster I was back then.

31 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Hey buddy. How's things? Hope all's well. 

Going great, just working so fucking much lately, I'm exhausted. The OT is nice on the paycheck, just takes a lot out of ya.

How goes fatherhood?

19 minutes ago, Miser said:

Still, it doesn't matter. You are still a human being, as is Venetian_Cova, both of whom I considered friends, and both of whom, through my words, I hurt. It doesn't matter that you're "some dude on the internet." I still did and said really shitty things, and all I would like is to be forgiven by the both of you someday and show you guys I'm not the same as I was then. The way I acted bothers me, because skype or not, you're still people and I said things no decent person should say to someone else. I just want you to realize I'm not the monster I was back then.

I know Climate Change is a very sensitive and polarizing topic, but I'm glad you've all been able to put your differences on the subject behind you and move on.

Climate Change should never come between fans of GNR.

Miser take a step back. Have a break, go outside and get some fresh air. Forums seem not very good for you.

You take stuff too serious and personal. For most of us it's just a way to kill some time when we are bit bored or have nothing to do. 

Stop it Miser, you were doing a lot better, don't fall back. Well you already have, but stop it.

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Going great, just working so fucking much lately, I'm exhausted. The OT is nice on the paycheck, just takes a lot out of ya.

How goes fatherhood?

Glad to hear it. It's going well man. Tiring but lots of fun now she's a toddler with a bit of personality. They're like little cabbages until about two. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Glad to hear it. It's going well man. Tiring but lots of fun now she's a toddler with a bit of personality. They're like little cabbages until about two. :lol:

Holy shit, hey Dazey.

40 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Hey Bran. How's it going buddy?

Good can't complain. How are you and your family doing?

11 minutes ago, bran said:

Good can't complain. How are you and your family doing?

Good man, good. I've just been off work after a knee op yesterday and I thought I'd see how things were going in here. It's nice to see that there's consistency somewhere in the universe these days. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Good man, good. I've just been off work after a knee op yesterday and I thought I'd see how things were going in here. It's nice to see that there's consistency somewhere in the universe these days. :lol:

Over there do they FINALLY give you decent pain killers after a fucking knee operation?

3 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Over there do they FINALLY give you decent pain killers after a fucking knee operation?

Codeine which is okay but still pretty much training wheels level compared to the good stuff you guys can get. 

1 minute ago, hotdogman said:

I am going to once again break my secret sausage identity and say I have missed the fuck out of ridiculous forum drama. Thank you, all

You are Borki

5 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Hotdogman liking this really helps narrow down who he is.

Not being a part of the faggotry, who's on the short list?

103ºF today in Oklahoma. 

Some Mexican lawnworker was buying coffee today in this shit. Crazy bastard. Either he couldn't afford an alternate source of caffeine or he was trying his best to get a heat stroke. 

12 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

103ºF today in Oklahoma. 

Some Mexican lawnworker was buying coffee today in this shit. Crazy bastard. Either he couldn't afford an alternate source of caffeine or he was trying his best to get a heat stroke. 

Coffee actually cools some people off on a hot day believe it or not.