Axl: Confirmed "wig wearin' fuck"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did he go to the wig store and say, "Can I please have the absolute worst looking hairstyle on a wig you have?" or did the wig salesman sell him that horrible looking thing on purpose so Axl can chalk

Miser, can you please make one of these threads for Slash. 

Axl did not look good in 1993.  He was clearly losing his hair.  It looks thin as shit.  The man probably started balding before they even got signed, and all the feathering and shit he was doing to i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MBrose said:

Or maybe he just wears a beanie

That would mean he would have to have a beehive hairdo under the hairdo because there's no sign of a ponytail or hair anywhere. Like William Shatner, he just uses a lace wig (glued to whatever strands he has left) and took it off since he wasn't performing and didn't have "to be Axl."

3 minutes ago, MBrose said:

This is not a wig in these images, I really don't think so. His hair is really thin though.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/guns-n-roses-joined-by-angus-young-at-longawaited-sydney-gig/news-story/c5998a2624585d582c783195bf794e10

I used to be in the 'People are lying about Axl's hair' camp but...There's no way you from thin, stringy hair in the 1990s to a relatively nice head of hair 20 years later. He either wears a lace wig (Look at the movies - for example Shatner again - they're pretty convincing) or got a cheap transplant. He has totally different texture to his hair and it's thicker now than it was in 1994.

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Look at the link above, you can see the same lack of hair around the ear in one of those photos. Don't think its a wig, just shitty hair

Unless he gathered the rest of the hair in a big bun on top of his head and stuck it all inside the beanie, he either shaved his head or wears a wig. There's no sign of a ponytail in the pic from the U2 concert. He has roughly shoulder length hair. If it's not up in the beanie, or in a ponytail it would've shown over his shoulders in the pic.

My two cents: When I had long hair, tied it into a ponny tail and put a beanie on, it looked like I was bald.

Edit: Gotta say though that that part under his right ear looks weird. Looks shaved. Even with the hair all inside the beanie, some of it would come out on the front.

So I don't know.

10/10 thread. This is exactly what we need :lol:

The beanie is really low and he has not really a ponytail though. I think he has really thin hair nowadays. Can't imagine he would buy such a shitty wig.

Anyway even if he wears a wig and actually Slash might have a weave, what does it matter? Why does that make him a 'fuck'.  

Trying to understand your fixation.

7 minutes ago, sixes said:

Did he go to the wig store and say, "Can I please have the absolute worst looking hairstyle on a wig you have?" or did the wig salesman sell him that horrible looking thing on purpose so Axl can chalk it up to another out ta get me moment?

Have you ever known Axl to have good taste in anything? His sense of fashion is (and has always been) pretty shit, outside of Erin his taste in women is terrible, and his preferences regarding being an actual artist and musician...Well, we all know that.

The Beta tell her baby Philip Seymour Hoffman in Boogie Nights look is in, Axl say Okay Mommy.

5 minutes ago, ManetsBR said:

My two cents: When I had long hair, tied it into a ponny tail and put a beanie on, it looked like I was bald.

The picture is from the side. If he had a ponytail you'd see some of the hairs or the tail sticking around the back of the neck. 

3 minutes ago, MBrose said:

The beanie is really low and he has not really a ponytail though. I think he has really thin hair nowadays. Can't imagine he would buy such a shitty wig.

Anyway even if he wears a wig and actually Slash might have a weave, what does it matter? Why does that make him a 'fuck'.  

Trying to understand your fixation.

Bad taste. Also being cheap. Combo. Look at DLR and his bad wigs.

It makes him fake. Either wear whatever is left of your hair long, or shave it. Don't wear a wig and be a freak. Only Jewish women and Michael Jackson wear wigs.

2 minutes ago, Miser said:

The picture is from the side. If he had a ponytail you'd see some of the hairs or the tail sticking around the back of the neck. 

No. Not necessarily. My hair fit perfectly on the beanie, and it was longer than Axl's for sure. But what's making me suspicious is that shaved-looking part close to his right ear. It was supposed to have some hair there, leaking from the beanie. Usually - unless you're dumb - the hair on the back is longer than on the front, so you can tie it. That makes some of those small hair from the front "leak", because they're too short to be tighten up on the ponny tail.

Can't believe we're discussing this.

1 minute ago, ManetsBR said:

No. Not necessarily. My hair fit perfectly on the beanie, and it was longer than Axl's for sure. But what's making me suspicious is that shaved-looking part close to his right ear. There was supposed to be some hair there.

[spoilers]

Can't believe we're discussing this.

[/spoilers]

I'm back in black. This is a Miser thread. This is my thing. This is what I do. If Axl gave us more to work with other than his shitty voice and/or probable wig wearin' fat fuckery, I'd be discussing that instead.