Cartoon characters you want to bang

1 hour ago, Pappa FAT said:

the sub cultural gnr forum references , the filthy talk, this post ladies and gentlemen is something you should feel honored to read. This is the Picasso of the posts, the dick sucking Don Juan of seduction, the miser of multiple cum sessions in quick succession, this is E.T.

leonardo-dicaprio-glass-toast-tuxedo-gre

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm....bold choice Bacardi but which is it....Bart or Abe?

"Rogue" from the X-Men comics

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought the entire Batman: The Animated Series on bluray,  Every single ep in HD!

Lots of good looking Bruce Timm hotties so far, but I'm not feeling Catwoman cause he gave her long blonde hair and I've always preferred her with the black pixie cut.

Also, I have hated Harley Quinn since she first appeared.  I find nothing about her cute or sexy or funny or amusing in any way....just FUCKING ANNOYING.

Talia made a brief appearance a few episodes ago...she's on "the list" for sure.

But tonight's episode focuses on female magician Zatanna!  Oh yeah.....I can tell where Timm was pouring his creative energies for this ep.  Sadly, her trademark fishnet stockings were impossible to animate, but she still came out great, and is now formally inducted into the halls of "Cartoon Characters I Want To BANG!!!"

df58e50e2933214440d700ef85b99021.jpg

D7Co865W0AAalKe.jpg

Zatanna-3-1024x772.jpg

Do it Bruce.   Give her a good one FOR ME!!

2 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I recently bought the entire Batman: The Animated Series on bluray,  Every single ep in HD!

Lots of good looking Bruce Timm hotties so far, but I'm not feeling Catwoman cause he gave her long blonde hair and I've always preferred her with the back pixie cut.

Also, I have hated Harley Quinn since she first appeared.  I find nothing about her cute or sexy or funny or amusing in any way....just FUCKING ANNOYING.

Talia made a brief appearance a few episodes ago...she's on "the list" for sure.

But tonight's episode focuses on female magician Zatanna!  Oh yeah.....I can tell where Timm was pouring his creative energies for this ep.  Sadly, her trademark fishnet stockings were impossible to animate, but she still came out great, and is now formally inducted into the halls of "Cartoon Characters I Want To BANG!!!"

df58e50e2933214440d700ef85b99021.jpg

D7Co865W0AAalKe.jpg

Zatanna-3-1024x772.jpg

Do it Bruce.   Give her a good one FOR ME!!

Zatanna was a member of the Justice League when I fist started reading comics. So, she was kind of high profile, being on that team with all those big shots. I always had a boner for her.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Lots of good looking Bruce Timm hotties so far, but I'm not feeling Catwoman cause he gave her long blonde hair and I've always preferred her with the back pixie cut.

You motherfucker you take that back

But also Zatanna is a great choice and you’re an absolute gentleman