GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

More like the fact that Axl is a fat, washed-up has-been. You know, facts that actually have some basis in reality instead of the fantasy in your simple mind. Now sit down and shut up, sonny. I have more important things to waste my time on.  Fucking children have no respect for their elders these days. Seriously.

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Since Bonham entered the game late I feel his alignment depended on how GnRLiars was feeling on Day 2. Just a theory. 

Maybe, but he was always supposed to enter. I'd say that applies more to Thorton whatever the name, or was that a decided upon deal before hand as well? Bonham's character would've been decided before all these deaths.

In general, a new rule for games should be that everyone gets a new account with a neutral username or nobody does.

Just now, Conor said:

Maybe, but he was always supposed to enter. I'd say that applies more to Thorton whatever the name, or was that a decided upon deal before hand as well? Bonham's character would've been decided before all these deaths.

Not necessarily. 

I don't think we can make that assumption. Either way the point is moot. 

Apollo was mafia. I think our safest route is to read his posts and see what kind of nuggets we can pick up. I am sure there is something. 

Scared of what exactly? A hermaphrodite that gets high off of fake drugs and can't handle existence without an internet forum? Not really.

:lol: I wouldn't get out of bed for minimum wage.How's that famous DJ career coming along? Bet they just love your fake junkie beats, don't they, Pat?

18 minutes ago, Conor said:

In general, a new rule for games should be that everyone gets a new account with a neutral username or nobody does.

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly.  

Also, Thornton's been acting a little weird in other ways.  

OFFICIAL VOTE: THORNTON MELON

:lol: Obviously. Bringing up my job that I've only mentioned once. You have a list written on your wall about me in crayon, don't you, you creepy little tranny?