GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

6 minutes ago, hotdogman said:

Wanna just vote AB off? If hes mafia cool and if he is town who cares since mafia would kill him anyways for saying he has a power

So why do their job for them? You're not getting two for the price of one.

Official Vote: hotdogman

The problem with Mafia here in the last year or so, is that people are playing for survival rather than playing for the team, particularly when part of the Town. Yes, as a Townie, survival is clearly important, but not at the risk of giving Mafia an easy target or an advantage at removing someone with a power detrimental to them. It's no wonder the Mafia end up winning the majority of the time, when everyone is too busy trying to save their own ass rather than thinking of the best way to disadvantage the Mafia. Of course that's tricky when you don't know exactly who you can and cannot trust, but people need to think beyond their own safety. If I'm Vanilla and I know another Townie is the Doctor, I'd much rather take one for the team and keep the Doctor alive.

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I am going to vote for Gunner. He usually spams more when he is town plus he has the witch hunt mentality. 

I am probably wrong but fuck it  

Official vote: Gunner

You are wrong. I've been playing the mafia championship. I barely post on the forum these days. I even missed axl disaster part 24. I have lots of posts to read.

53 minutes ago, Conor said:

What? Im agreeing with what you were saying in the thread earlier. That is a good point though and I didnt cast a vote for AB because I wanted to hear more sides to the story.

I figured AB admitted he has a power so he was a dead man either way, so voting for him wouldnt have been of consequence. Your way makes sense, though. If mafia is going to kill him might as well let them use up a turn.

So yeah, I wont vote for now. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet with a plastic surgeon regarding my nose expansion

3 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Bullshit detecter flashing red and beeping.  Hotdogman dirty af.  

What dont you like about my logic other than the fact I singled you out?

Why admit you have a power?

2 hours ago, Conor said:

Why are you making em get 3 for the price of 2?

Not to stick up for AB or naything, but GNRLiars said that almost everybody would need to be PMing him at night, so no matter who mafia kills they're probably going to get someone with a power.

1 minute ago, hotdogman said:

What dont you like about my logic other than the fact I singled you out?

Why admit you have a power?

I have a super power.

Everytime I fart 2 scumbags explode.

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Not to stick up for AB or naything, but GNRLiars said that almost everybody would need to be PMing him at night, so no matter who mafia kills they're probably going to get someone with a power.

:lol: “naything”. Hooked on ebonics worked for me.

20 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

There is nothing to break down. Miser went full retard and day 1 is ass. What else is there?

everybody knows you don't go full retard

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Goddamn son!  You must be one of dem galderned geniusii.  

21 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Goddamn son!  You must be one of dem galderned geniusii.  

speak english, you stupid little retard

- drop dead gorgeous, underrated movie.

1 minute ago, altered beast said:

To be clear, my power doesn't help me out mafia.  Believe it or not... here it comes...  I'm the voyeur.  No bullshit I swear.  

chris pittman? seems like a creep..

anybody have the power to piss themselves? obvious slash.

who here has the power to fly and defeat robots? we all know who that is.

honestly, i couldn't give a fuck who wins this - buckethead, i'll support you at my own peril.

On 13/05/2017 at 5:12 PM, GUNNER said:

Im offering a partnership to Miser and Budd.

I dont accept a refuse.

2 hours ago, GUNNER said:

Partnership anyone?

22 hours ago, GUNNER said:

@Apollo I dont mind to try again.

14 minutes ago, jackie moon said:

suspect to say the least.

I can see what a person does at night, but not who they applied it to.  I think you folks should tell me who to voyeur.  It'll be interesting to see the responses here.  

Now, mafia can kill me, but that spares the cop, the lawyer, the doctor.  So while I do understand part of hotdogman's logic, the way he jumped all over it like it was an easy free kill... just very suspicious to the say the least.  And his meandering pork filling explanation didn't help.  

1 minute ago, altered beast said:

I can see what a person does at night, but not who they applied it to.  I think you folks should tell me who to voyeur.  It'll be interesting to see the responses here.  

Now, mafia can kill me, but that spares the cop, the lawyer, the doctor.  So while I do understand part of hotdogman's logic, the way he jumped all over it like it was an easy free kill... just very suspicious to the say the least.  And his meandering pork filling explanation didn't help.  

Watch me.

Ok, I don't have time for this game, I'm playing in a bigger championship.

I'm Paul Huge, Damn Smooth and Apollo are my teampartners.

Fuck it.