GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

17 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

so is bonham playing or not, stillhavent seen a straight answer

he's in the pregame list but not this thread's

Probably, that rings the same tune as my introduction of Facekicker. Also lol at Miser, I saw that nice picture of milk (thanks GnRLiars), go to have a look at everyone's dick swinging abilities on the first two pages and see he's already fucking dead :lol:

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

He was the indy, it means absolutely nothing. He thought he could make the same play he made in a game years ago when he was mafia but forgot that he had to be mafia for it to work.

So, we can assume they arent indys

I'm town. It's not as fun if you aren't mafia or have a special cool power. 

Have you guys played a mafia game using forum infamous posters as the players? Like Axl gets kidnapped before a Vegas residency show. And the suspects/players are names like MSL, Warchild, Maddy/P4A, MaryBeth, ThomasMeadows, WFA, NGOG, Volcano, the guy who worships Axl's every move and always signs his name on every post (oddly, I can't remember his name), Jarmo, Downzy. 

9 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Where's my @Conor long breakdown 

Terribly sorry bill bagisme, but there's just not enough dicks in the wind for me to compare and contrast yet.

Voting Bonham is a meaningless idea until we can confirm he's in the game or not. And Apollo feeling the need to emphasise that he's town without a special power is the only real flag so far.

4 hours ago, altered beast said:

Am I allowed to say what power i have?  Or is that role revealing?

Why would you want to do that?

2 hours ago, magisme said:

What did he mean by this?

I always figured you were the origin of this preposterous statement that I produce a wall of text and notes. Allow me to elaborate over the course of the next fifteen bullet points.

18 minutes ago, Conor said:

I always figured you were the origin of this preposterous statement that I produce a wall of text and notes. Allow me to elaborate over the course of the next fifteen bullet points.

ts;dr

I am going to vote for Gunner. He usually spams more when he is town plus he has the witch hunt mentality. 

I am probably wrong but fuck it  

Official vote: Gunner

6 hours ago, Conor said:

Why would you want to do that?

To inject some speedball into the game.  I will, however, be quiet about my power.  But I have a power.  A real power.  And I can use it to help town.  

11 minutes ago, altered beast said:

To inject some speedball into the game.  I will, however, be quiet about my power.  But I have a power.  A real power.  And I can use it to help town.  

If you do have a power that is useful to town, you've almost immediately negated it's usefulness by painting a huge target on your back. 

"Don't lynch me guys, I'm the Cop!"

*The Cop was killed at Night by Mafia"
"HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?!"

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Why does my vote not count?

Because you voted for John Bonham who isn't on the active players list. There are 13 players listed, of which he is not. With Miser dead, there are 12 active players. As I said earlier, I imagine it's similar to how I introduced Facekicker. He didn't join until Day 2. Why would you want him dead at this stage anyway? This is how you end up with ZoSo Rose making the final three.