GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I almost shit myself when they fell for that. Well played.

When did you realize I was mafia?

I thought they'd nab me when GnRLiars began implicating TB in his write-ups. I had made a post about how I was the worst and could fill in on bass in a pinch. :lol:

7 minutes ago, magisme said:

When did you realize I was mafia?

I thought they'd nab me when GnRLiars began implicating TB in his write-ups. I had made a post about how I was the worst and could fill in on bass in a pinch. :lol:

I suspected you or Arnold for most of the game, but the double vote was the moment that sealed it. I knew you knew how to read your PM.

That was just the bullshit floating around in my hip pocket. I didn't even touch my reserves.

I had to keep up appearances in case of unexpected nighttime powers.

Well done and thanks to Liars, tricky game to manage with fuckery happening so quickly and regularly, but I thought the premise was very cool and had some new ideas. Few tweaks for the future as always, but fun little game for sure! It's a shame it moved so quickly but people seemed to be exhausted of Mafia.

Thanks Liars, well done to Budd and Mags!

8 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

You did the absolute best you could given the circumstances. The community seems burnt out from mafia at this point, not many people really giving it their full attention anymore and that results in shit like Jackie, Miser, Gunner and hotdogman ruining the game.

In terms of how you ran it, very well done. Only issue I'd bring up is that Mags having a double vote was a bit overpowered and lead to Day 4 being a write off, which was unfortunate. Just my 2 cents.

The people who cared all played fine, especially Mags and Budd.

How did I ruin the game? Every time Im put on the burner I try and defend myself and get roasted anyways. I tried something new here, I thought dropping Fortus hints and then acting nonchalant about my accusations may have thrown some people off. I just ended up being wrong. 

Also, I did explain why I suggested we toast AB when I proposed the idea.

Anyways, good job GNRLiars

3 hours ago, hotdogman said:

How did I ruin the game? Every time Im put on the burner I try and defend myself and get roasted anyways. I tried something new here, I thought dropping Fortus hints and then acting nonchalant about my accusations may have thrown some people off. I just ended up being wrong. 

Also, I did explain why I suggested we toast AB when I proposed the idea.

Anyways, good job GNRLiars

I don't think it ruined the game at all. The fact that you played up Fortus and his shiny pecs led me to kill you the way I did. I was laughing when I was writing your death. Cracked me up

I jumped on the bash hotdogman train during the game because it worked for me at the time, but I'm not sure what he could have done to save himself. His self defense was a little low energy, but would it have made much of a difference if he promised us with super high energy that he was town? I don't know. I wouldn't throw him on the list of people who fucked town early in the game.

14 minutes ago, magisme said:

I jumped on the bash hotdogman train during the game because it worked for me at the time, but I'm not sure what he could have done to save himself. His self defense was a little low energy, but would it have made much of a difference if he promised us with super high energy that he was town? I don't know. I wouldn't throw him on the list of people who fucked town early in the game.

Exactly. Ive done the crazy defense in past games and was killed off just the same. Tried something dofferent here and it didnt work. Doesnt mean I dont like playing! 

Im tempted to roll to Canada to mash Bacardi up into flesh paste for such accusations! 

Well, i'd like to thank Mags for dragging my enourmous pancreas through the game. I'm just did what i could do given the circumstances and bacardi was right about the full attention thingy.

At day 3, i was sure i'm being fucked, but fortunately, the game took a big turn at that time

Bill Brasky's troll attempt was glorious, when i first read the thread, i legitimately thought it was a former member fucking with us.

To be honest: i've voted hotdogman because i found that "heating hotdogs in microwave" video hilarious and wanted to post it here

It would be cool if Apollo was somehow survived, but hey, it was fun anways

Thanks for everybody and props to GnrLiars to work out things, when some players chickened out early in the game

Sometimes being a noob is a big advantage

Now, let's eat some liverwurst

liver-gall-bladder-pancreas1.jpg

17 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

I wonder how this game would have gone if Miser, Gunner, Jackie and hotdogman weren't shit?

I didn't even play ... :mellow:

I enjoyed the second part of the game.  However, because the first part went the way it did, Town was at a major disadvantage.  Not making excuses, hell Mags dropped some gigantic hints that everyone missed, but I'm still bitter about the forfeitters and quitters and fuck uppers.  

I guess I'll let hotdogman slide, he seems to be truly into it, he just didn't realize he needed to try harder when people were targeting him.