GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

5 minutes ago, altered beast said:

What do you want me to confirm about the Appetite Five?  

That is consists of me, you, Budd, arnold and Thornton. We all know Bonham was Azoff, I was given the opportunity to converse with him on Day One, I'm not sure if everyone else was. I was also under the impression that the six of us were allowed to converse outside of the game thread, provided nobody revealed their alignment. I don't know if anything's come of that, because I was never a part of any conversation with anyone other than Bonham.

1 hour ago, Conor said:

Oh come on, hotdogman offered zero defence when he was accused and put very little effort into the game as a whole. It's not that surprising 

I'm also surprised that Budd, arnold and altered beast can't at the very least confirm what I'm saying about the Appetite 5. I was under the impression they were given the same information as me. The reason I'm focusing on characters is because it's Page 14 and a lot of daykills/modkills, there isn't much else to go on.

If you want to ignore the characters completely, I've already said I'd go for Budd. altered is the Voyeur so at least gets a pass now, magisme is being standard Town magisme, bacardimayne is Fat Axl (so very possibly Mafia but I suspect Indy, would be my next vote), that leaves Arnold and Budd. I know nothing about Arnold (other than being Duff/Izzy/Steven), and while the same information fits Budd, he's acted a tad more suspicious throughout.

Okay, shit gets real
Well, i'm part of the AFD 5

I can confirm you that, but i don't think it's relevant, that's why nobody put that amount of thought for it, but you

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

Okay, shit gets real
Well, i'm part of the AFD 5

I can confirm you that, but i don't think it's relevant, that's why nobody put that amount of thought of it, but you

Maybe you'd used up all your thoughts talking about it in private messages that the rest of us weren't privy to. 

Just now, Conor said:

Maybe you'd used up all your thoughts talking about it in private messages that the rest of us weren't privy to. 

Nah
At first, i didn't even cared for it, because it served no purpose. I have no special abilities, though

13 hours ago, Conor said:

That is consists of me, you, Budd, arnold and Thornton. We all know Bonham was Azoff, I was given the opportunity to converse with him on Day One, I'm not sure if everyone else was. I was also under the impression that the six of us were allowed to converse outside of the game thread, provided nobody revealed their alignment. I don't know if anything's come of that, because I was never a part of any conversation with anyone other than Bonham.

I can confirm the Appetite 5 are:

conor

thornton melon

budd dwyer

altered beast

arnold layne

4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Conor

2. Budd

3/4. Mags/Nate

5. AB

Conor's going hard on this character shit in a game where, so far, character alignments have had no rhyme or reason at all. Classic stalling technique and by going after characters rather than people, you get less attention to yourself.

Because there is sweet fuck all else to go on at this stage. Allow me to repeat myself: It's Page 15 and the majority of kills have been Day Kills or Mod Kills. We are normally still swinging dicks. When you've got 20% of the game filled up with Broski bitching with Damn_Smooth, then sure, I'll try reading into characters. Are they key? Probably not, but we've exhausted all other avenues of what must be about one page worth of significant posts. 

If you vote to lynch me, you'll have wasted another day. Not just because I'm town, but quite literally wasted a day. I won't be killed, and Mafia will presumably kill me that night. If you think that's a Mafia power, then I can't help you. 

I still think it's Budd, but if you're not interested in making a decision, then vote to lynch me and delay the inevitable as we don't lose anyone, but we'd be giving the Mafia a free kill. So I'd recommend not wasting your time.

44 minutes ago, altered beast said:

I'll vote for Budd just because I think he's a douche, AND because I'm on Conor's jock in mafia games.  

Give me the quick rundown on why you suspect Budd but trust Conor.

I trust neither, but I feel like we have more reason to distrust Conor. You gotta admit that his character obsession has been a bit sketchy.

1 hour ago, Conor said:

I won't be killed

Interesting. Hail Mary or true facts?

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

I trust neither, but I feel like we have more reason to distrust Conor. You gotta admit that his character obsession has been a bit sketchy.

I can be killed, just not lynched :)

Waste of time, I'm town and I'm lynchproof. But if we're throwing down our votes...

Official Vote: Budd Dwyer

You give off to me for acting suspiciously when I'm just defending everything I've said, and you're ignoring Budd sitting there offering nothing. Very shady of you Canada.

6 hours ago, magisme said:

I don't know what to believe.  I don't necessarily trust Conor.  Perhaps I hit a bullseye with me voyeuring him last night, and everything he's said since then is bullshit.  As for Budd... Budd has just been sort of a nebbish the whole game.  I call him that word because he was offended by the word "shtick" and was bothered by its jewish overtones, so I looked up the word nebbish since that will really trigger him.  

I dunno.  Let me read this bitch one more time.  To be clear, I suspect everyone at this point, although I tend to lean towards the late and non-voters on hotdogman.  But that's just a hunch.  

The character thing stunk to me from the beginning, and I don't really smell mafia on anyone else yet. It's all we have to go on. If he's telling the truth, he survives the lynch and at least we won't wake up tomorrow down two townies.

Official Vote: Conor

@Conor tried to tell you he was lynchproof....

you guys didn't want to listen and tried anyways....

ya.. it didn't work. 

Some would say say it was a Perfect Crime

No lynch

Its Now Night 3 send your night powers if you have any

SOMEONE REALLY WANTED THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS DEAD.

FIRST SLASH, THE FAILED ATTEMPT AND NOW THIS?

The phone rang and Steven picked it up.

The voice on the other end asked for a meeting. Steven was standing there, phone in one hand, the other holding a drumstick twirling his hair.

"Ok, sure, ill meet you in 15 minutes... where? the studio? Im already here. I've been waiting for this moment for years"

Adler was there waiting, air drumming all of his favourite songs.

The door swung open and Adler was surprised at who he saw.

"What are you doing here? I was expecting someone else, my friend."

Don't worry about him, Stevie boy, he was on his way and got held up. lets just say he hit a "roadblock" and couldn't make it. And he's not the friend you think he is.

Ok sure.. a nervous Adler responded.

Steve, we have a proposition for you. we want you to leave GnR forever. No more appearances, no more pining for a reunion no more GnR for you.

You can't make me do that! Im part of this legacy! My sound on AFD was an integral part of the music! 

My chopped parts on Civil War are groundbreaking! The last show we played at Farm Aid... sure my timing was off and I fell down but its still one of the hottest GnR searches on youtube! Guns N Roses are part of me!

Suddenly two drumsticks were shoved up Adlers nose penetrating his brain and instantly killing him.

"Why did you do that?"

"thats what we came here to do wasn't it?"

"yes, but I was enjoying letting him grovel"

"come on, lets go. we must prepare some food and manage this band like only we can

I have arranged a festival show in South America. South America is our only safe haven now"

They kicked Adler in the stomach as they stepped over him leaving the studio.

They laughed with each other saying "haha a studio, why would Guns N Roses ever meet up a studio?, what a moron.... we all knew Adler would die from putting things up his nose or in his veins, but a drumstick up his nose!!! thats great"

ALTERED BEAST WAS

Spoiler

STEVEN ADLER (FOLLOWER - TOWN ALIGNED)

2ibbz2o.jpg

Someone has a double vote. I assume a townie because there's gotta be more than one mafia left and they'd have an automatic lynch if one of them had a double vote.

I guess it could be another indy too. Either way, can't be mafia, right?

You bastards :max: I fully appreciate the position I put myself in though, I'd have probably done the same thing. That said, I think we've to look pretty hard at bacardimayne who was pushing for it the most, arnold who's coasted this entire game, and Budd who was next in line for the gallows behind me.

Is it possible to work out who has the double vote? I hope Liars hasn't just made a mistake :lol: