GnRLiars

Guns N Roses Mafia Post game Chat - Mafia Win!!

31 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

AB it's time for you to tell us exactly what the voyeur does, is it just a second cop?

He said he gets to see what action someone performs during the night, so he investigates powers rather than affiliations.

19 minutes ago, Conor said:

bacardimayne and magisme aren't part of the Appetite Five. They may however, be alternative versions of Axl (we've already seen Cornrow Axl, it would be odd to specify that without there being others, and I'd be surprised to see alternative versions of the others).

bacardi pretty much role revealed that he's fat Axl, I think.

21 minutes ago, Conor said:

So we've got to ask ourselves who is likely to be Mafia? Duff/Izzy/Steven, or others?

Cornrow Axl and Slash were mafia together, so I think it's misguided to try to reason out a mafia team based on characters. It could be any character.

That was certainly my interpretation of bacardimayne's post, and I know the three expected iterations of Axl aren't all the same alignment. By that logic, he could very well be an Indy. 

You're probably right regarding not looking into the characters too much though. The only character I'm fairly clueless about is your own.

7 minutes ago, Conor said:

The only character I'm fairly clueless about is your own.

I'm the worst. Town, but the worst.

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Okay, let's see

I'm almost 100% sure that Conor and altered beast are not maffia scum

Again, i'm a noob so take this with a grain of salt

See I don't like this. At all. 

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

See I don't like this. At all. 

You don't like what exactly?

If you can't come up with something substantial, i'm gonna vote for you, though

27 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

You don't like what exactly?

If you can't come up with something substantial, i'm gonna vote for you, though

> Says he is 100% sure Conor isn't mafia despite the fact Conor voted for hotdogman

> Deflects and says he is 'just a noob' to cover

And go ahead and vote me. It is part of the game.

2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

> Says he is 100% sure Conor isn't mafia despite the fact Conor voted for hotdogman

> Deflects and says he is 'just a noob' to cover

And go ahead and vote me. It is part of the game.

-other people were voted for the sausage, mostly because the sausage wanted to die and did not wanted to defend himself at all

-I'm a noob: it's a fact, not a cover

Official vote: arnold layne

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Btw what the fuck should i do? This game is full of alts, random kills etc. Plus the game is slow as fuck

I'm sorry you feel that way Budd.

I had two players flake out and either quit or ask to be killed, another one who wanted out but I told him no, and some random poster at the start of this day.

I had to make adjustments. For that I'm sorry

There's no reason the Voyeur power couldn't be a Mafia one, right? 

I'd be willing to bet we're left as such.

Fat Axl - Indy

Bumblefoot (or other guitarist) - Town

Axl

Duff

Izzy

Steven

Let's presume based on the information so far that bacardimayne is Fat Axl, due to cheetos in his mansion. Magisme isn't part of the Appetite 5, therefore probably a replacement (Tommy/Finck/Buckethead/Bumblefoot/Frank, who knows). So, we're left with the four remaining members of the Appetite 5 being made up of myself, arnold, Budd and altered beast. Magisme's right, there doesn't seem to be much logic in what characters make up the Mafia, but most surprising would be if there was more than one Axl in there. We also know that altered is claiming to have a night power, however it's one I believe he does indeed have based on his result for using it on me.

I'm really at a loss, but I'd probably be going for Budd right now as well. 

20 minutes ago, Conor said:

There's no reason the Voyeur power couldn't be a Mafia one, right? 

I'd be willing to bet we're left as such.

Fat Axl - Indy

Bumblefoot (or other guitarist) - Town

Axl

Duff

Izzy

Steven

Let's presume based on the information so far that bacardimayne is Fat Axl, due to cheetos in his mansion. Magisme isn't part of the Appetite 5, therefore probably a replacement (Tommy/Finck/Buckethead/Bumblefoot/Frank, who knows). So, we're left with the four remaining members of the Appetite 5 being made up of myself, arnold, Budd and altered beast. Magisme's right, there doesn't seem to be much logic in what characters make up the Mafia, but most surprising would be if there was more than one Axl in there. We also know that altered is claiming to have a night power, however it's one I believe he does indeed have based on his result for using it on me.

I'm really at a loss, but I'd probably be going for Budd right now as well. 

You completely excluded cardi

What if your theory about the voyeur night power is fucked?

I thought you couldn't be maffia, based on how consistent you were throughout the game, but i'm skeptical now

Anyway, Nate becomes very aggro, so my vote stays upon him

Because I think bacardi is Fat Axl, with a fat handlebar moustache. We've already had a Mafia one, I'm sure there is an Indy one and a Town one. I think he's the Indy one.

So I didn't exclude him, Mr Jumpy McConclusion.

If bacardi is Indy, that's 3 indy. Is that likely?

Also, I'm none of the people you mentioned, but I can fill in on bass in a pinch.

What part of my Voyeur theory could be fucked? I'm not ruling out the possibility that the power is being used by Mafia, therefore altered beast is Mafia, but I believe he does indeed have the power, or he had a very lucky and ballsy guess by saying I came back inconclusive.

Just now, magisme said:

If bacardi is Indy, that's 3 indy. Is that likely?

Also, I'm none of the people you mentioned, but I can fill in on bass in a pinch.

There's 15 players. I'd assume we're talking 9 or 10 Town, and at least 3 Mafia. 3 Indy players wouldn't be out of the question, but probably is pushing it. The concern there however is that I'd then presume 4 Mafia.

Yeah. I forgot so many people died already. It started a larger game than I thought. 3 indy/3 mafia or 2 indy/4 mafia doesn't seem that crazy.

All this identity shit seems side-show to me tbh. 

As it stands, I would rank Budd Dwyer and Conor tier 1 of suspicions, magisme and bacardimayne tier 2, and altered beast (and anyone else if at all) tier 3.

I just don't think we will get anywhere talking about characters and whatnot honestly. 

4 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

AB it's time for you to tell us exactly what the voyeur does, is it just a second cop?

I've repeated it like 3 times already, but I'm happy to reiterate it.  I can see what action a person has performed.  I cannot see who they applied it to (if relevant).  

I voyeured Gunner the night he was killed.  He attempted to perform an investigation.  That's all I was told.  Why did I voyeur Gunner?  Because he asked me to earlier in the thread, and I've been repeatedly trying to prove that I'm town.  

Just now, arnold layne said:

All this identity shit seems side-show to me tbh. 

I agree, and I'm a bit surprised Conor went into it in such detail. I'd hate to think he was intentionally misleading us.

Why do you have him in tier 1?

Just now, magisme said:

I agree, and I'm a bit surprised Conor went into it in such detail. I'd hate to think he was intentionally misleading us.

Why do you have him in tier 1?

For that very reason mags. I feel like over analyzing characters is useless and a vet like Conor would tend to agree. 

That and he voted hotdogman, which could very well be riding on the bandwagon of an easy kill. 

Oh come on, hotdogman offered zero defence when he was accused and put very little effort into the game as a whole. It's not that surprising 

I'm also surprised that Budd, arnold and altered beast can't at the very least confirm what I'm saying about the Appetite 5. I was under the impression they were given the same information as me. The reason I'm focusing on characters is because it's Page 14 and a lot of daykills/modkills, there isn't much else to go on.

If you want to ignore the characters completely, I've already said I'd go for Budd. altered is the Voyeur so at least gets a pass now, magisme is being standard Town magisme, bacardimayne is Fat Axl (so very possibly Mafia but I suspect Indy, would be my next vote), that leaves Arnold and Budd. I know nothing about Arnold (other than being Duff/Izzy/Steven), and while the same information fits Budd, he's acted a tad more suspicious throughout.

We're normally still dick swinging on Day One at this stage, there aren't many posts/plays to work off.

25 minutes ago, Conor said:

Oh come on, hotdogman offered zero defence when he was accused and put very little effort into the game as a whole. It's not that surprising 

I'm also surprised that Budd, arnold and altered beast can't at the very least confirm what I'm saying about the Appetite 5. I was under the impression they were given the same information as me. The reason I'm focusing on characters is because it's Page 14 and a lot of daykills/modkills, there isn't much else to go on.

If you want to ignore the characters completely, I've already said I'd go for Budd. altered is the Voyeur so at least gets a pass now, magisme is being standard Town magisme, bacardimayne is Fat Axl (so very possibly Mafia but I suspect Indy, would be my next vote), that leaves Arnold and Budd. I know nothing about Arnold (other than being Duff/Izzy/Steven), and while the same information fits Budd, he's acted a tad more suspicious throughout.

What do you want me to confirm about the Appetite Five?