GnRLiars

Get in the Ring Motherfucker. Official Guns N Roses Mafia pre drinking party

T-109 and counting

The game will start soon.

Youll get your roles soon

Pull out a needle and stick it your friend arm, the game is about to begin. 

Regular Mafia rules apply

Dont try and cheat. Don't communicate outside the thread unless you have permission

Dont monitor the PM section because almost everyone will have a reason to contact me. 

Under no circumstances are you to role reveal. 

You break the rules, you'll be modkilled. 

Dont delete or edit your posts. 

Dont be a pussy.

Get in the Ring motherfucker

I've mailed out the roles.

if you didn't get yours let me know.

the game has not started yet, but play in character if you wish

game starts on saturday

I still have gunner and maynard on ignore (altered beast will be joining them after this game)

I just hope that i can play this way

It is what it is

Am i miss something? Gunner probably already offered partnerships to everyone

3 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I still have gunner and maynard on ignore (altered beast will be joining them after this game)

It is what it is

Am i miss something? Gunner probably already offered partnerships to everyone

Okay mister hungangry.  

The mood backstage was a sombre one....

Slash could be heard yelling "Come on Axl,we are ready to go on now!"

Steven Adler just looked happy to be there. He would tell anyone who was willing to listen that he'd been practicing the UYI songs for the last 3 years.

Some cracked out whore was draped over his shoulder laughing and giggling clinging to his every word.

Under her breath she could be heard saying "butter dish" over and over.

Izzy was going on to Sorum about Fighter Pilot Money, while Duff was embarrassing himself doing some Bruce Lee imitation.

Suddenly over the loudspeaker a voice said "Axl, Mr Azoff is on line 1 for you"

Axl could be seen in front of his vanity mirror with a row of oversized light bulbs shining back into his botox injected face revealing the bags and circles under his old eyes.

He was busy putting on another bracelet with some kind of childish trinket attached to it. His fingers were covered in gawdy rings that looked like Beta got at her sisters flea market booth in the slums of Brazil.

"Axl, come eat some enchiladas... Fernando and myself will be doing a prayer for you to have a great show tonight. We have some surprises for the audience that want to see what Guns N Roses really is. We know Guns N Roses, was ARE GUNS N ROSES!"

Slash muttered something under his breath. Something about Perla the PreNup Cunt.

Suddenly Axl jumped out of his chair and yelled to everyone in the room.

"This my fucking show, this is my fucking band. I'll go on when I fucking feel like it. I just got off the phone with my physic advisor and he told me that 3 turns of a crystal towards the moon of Venus was required before i set foot anywhere outside of this room. Fernando tell your mom that I need an assistant to fetch me this crystal before anything. Also bring me an enchilada. Im fucking hungry."

Axl sat back down and turned his back to everyone.

Slash looked bored and Izzy daydreamed out the window. "looks like we gotta wait a little longer to start."

sad slash.jpg

Suddenly Axl jumped up from his chair. 

"I've got this gig I've got to take care of before anything else"

Just like that Axl was gone. Everyone was left wondering what just happened. Where did Axl go? When would he be back?

Izzy and Duff offered to take over lead vocals, but Beta and Fernando growled at them in a vicious rabid dog kind of way. 

Slash muttered something about Myles Kennedy filling in but that just got a laugh from anyone who has working ear drums. 

Axl would return, but first he needed to do this 

Someone tell Bud Dwyer to stop being childish and remove me from ignore.

I promiss to play fair and not bother him with the apples thing.

Lets just chill out man.