Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Guns N' Roses new album by decade's end

14 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

The album will be distributed at Carl's Jr. as part of a 3-piece fan pack with a bacon double cheeseburger, a Guns N' Roses bib, and the new self-titled

It's about time Axl recognized wasted's loyalty.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:31 PM, magisme said:

It's about time Axl recognized wasted's loyalty.

I had a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger at Carl’s Jr today. Hold the fries and Fructose Drink my liver is failing me after drinking 700ml of Seagram’s Gin last night. How did I forget the bacon. 

Edited by wasted

10 hours ago, axlfan88 said:

Slash - I mean I don’t know shit.

Axl just tells me to shut up and play or he’ll send me back to playing bar mitzvahs.

6 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I  just tell Axl to shut up and sing or he’ll be back to playing bar mitzvahs.

:lolzers: I think this is more likely 

Oh, is the beginning of the reformation of new Guns?  I can't believe Slash actually said that.  He must really want to make a great album and is forcing Axl's hand.  

7 hours ago, Deadstar said:

is

It is n't. The sooner you start to accept it, the better it'll be for you.

16 hours ago, Deadstar said:

is

I remember when I thought it was really going to happen then 2007 happened and I was off the forums for 10 years.

Slash and Duff coming back brought the fanboy back in me.

I spent 600 dollars so me and my wife could see them at Foxboro 

i bought the 50 dollar lithograph poster. So listen to me my friends. We will get a NITL live cd/blu ray but nothing else until atleast fall 2020 and that is big maybe.

Axl will not spilt the loot equally on a new album and wants complete creative control.

So unless Slash and Duff are in full Cuck mode don’t expect a new album.

Tool just announced its own Chinese Democracy. 13 years after 10.000 days, a new Tool album will be released on August 30th. And I couldn't care less. Last APC was kinda shitty too.

Guys like Axl or the Tool guys think they are too special and their music is just some magical thing that must take years to be perfect. It's just rock music done by old farts. They should know it. Just make a reasonable amount of music every 2 years until you get too old and that's it.

17 hours ago, Ragnar said:

It is n't. The sooner you start to accept it, the better it'll be for you.

What? I don't expect an album from Axl. If he does release something and it's anything remotely like CD it'll be shit.

7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

So unless Slash and Duff are in full Cuck mode don’t expect a new album.

I don't think they care about an album, they're mega rich and have other outlets for their creativity. 

The way I see it is, the balls in Axl's court and he doesn't exactly believe in rushing things.

Other than Slash wrestles CD II, I can’t think of anything rhey haven’t done already.

Hard rock album? AFD, Rock album? UYI, Alt Rock? CD. 

Axl has collab’d with everyone already. Maybe he could do something with Fortus but that’s not a whole album. 

Maybe the Fun Rock album like The Darkness or Steel Panther is something they haven’t done. Cover Big Bottom Girls and Bicycle. 

7 hours ago, Deadstar said:

What? I don't expect an album from Axl. If he does release something and it's anything remotely like CD it'll be shit.

Whatever you say, sport. Don't fret.

Expect the unexpected. 

They cut the electricity to my building. I’m on the streets looking for a wifi connection.