1 hour ago, magisme said:

Why so quick to vote for JB, GnRLiars?

Liars, Apollo and Hotdog are in my partnership ... that's why we can't vote for apollo.

GnRLiars, aside from the retarded partnership that very well could be a mafia ruse, why did you vote for JB so quickly?

As of this moment, I am upvoting everyone in the partnership other than GUNNER.

"What do you mean? Blindly joining a partnership with GUNNER is such a town move!! XDDDDD"

Fuck off.

IF you put up a fight between someone in the partnership against any other player, you are automatically killing said player. There are 4 of us in the partnership ...  that's enough for a lynch.

Why do you want to kill JB, Mags? :lol:

Why are you not voting for him? Are you leaving the dirty job for us? :lol:

I will definitely vote for JB. I absolutely think he's mafia. I just want to hear some things from some people first.

I also think you have mafia in your dumbass butt-blasting group. I just don't know who they are yet.

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

I absolutely think he's mafia.

I don't lose much time thinking about it. If he's not with us, he is against us. That's all I need to know.

17 hours ago, magisme said:

We select one player who will then choose two other players to go head to head? Am I right on that? So we want to vote for someone who we think/know is town?

If so:

Official Vote: magisme

Clearly mafia tried to kill me overnight. I'm town like the creepy local guy at the college bar.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

Why so quick to vote for JB, GnRLiars?

Partnership or not partnership, I believe you to be Town from the whole attempted night kill. 

So I chose you so quickly because a Mafia member will be quick to have 2 Townies Square off of each other. 

Whereas a Townie won't have such knowledge and his picks will be random 

Just playing the odds man...

Besides, my character is a boxing trainer, and how could I possibly side with a drummer from a rock band when the opponent is Apollo Creed? 

Its a trainers dream job to train Apollo Creed

35 minutes ago, magisme said:

I will definitely vote for JB. I absolutely think he's mafia. I just want to hear some things from some people first.

I also think you have mafia in your dumbass butt-blasting group. I just don't know who they are yet.

I think JB may be Mafia. 

Hes posted maybe 5 times throughout the game and it's been spam. 

To me that is suspicious. Lurking in the background not saying much waiting for someone to slip up so he can attack.

Apollo on the other hand is asking questions and generally has been engaged and involved. Basically he's acting much like he did last game when he was Town and I was apparently the only other person to not see it. 

Thats is the real reason I'm voting JB

turning Gunners alliance into a gay thing is my greatest contribution to this game.

No way i'm voting against Apollo Creed in Trumps America, former heavyweight champ AND 2nd person to walk on the moon. Google it.

Official vote: Papa Bear, John Bonham

On 3/24/2017 at 2:11 PM, arnold layne said:

Welcome to Super Smash Bros. Team Battle Mafia. Unlike other games in the past, role revealing is permitted due to the fact that it is essentially useless to reveal your character. A few players' identities have been omitted only because they never requested a specific character. 

I am not going to interfere with this game. With this being said, I do have a few rules I wish everyone to abide by. They are listed below.

1. Please bold your votes.

2. Do not share the original PM I gave you in regards to your role.

3. If you are limited by a certain role ability during the course of this game, please follow it.

These are the three golden rules. Everything else is on the table to get a competitive advantage. You may manufacture fake PMs, you may lie about other players PMing you outside of game play, and you can pretty much do whatever you'd like. Be advised however that I will not confirm, deny lies, or vouch for any player during this game. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Mr_Game_&_Watch_SSB4.png

I am  Mr. Game & Watch

1 minute ago, magisme said:

I really hope I didn't fuck this up.

I have no idea at this point,  but genius DS confirmed JB is scum.