What I learned last game was that Damn Smooth and Bacardi are the smartest players on here. And that GnrLies will play great all game and then panic and screw the town in the end. 

Like last game, I will be honest and  tell the truth. I apologize for being boring or not being too exciting. But again, let me play a couple games and figure out how the hell all this works. And then I will unleash hell. Or at least get bored  and make dumb mistakes and get voted off.  Oh, I'm also a writer and pretty creative. So once I understand most of fhe nuances I definitely will host a game. 

Good luck to everybody. 

I'm town. 

1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

Bacardi. 

Because of everything. 

Sorry for the spamming. I'm off to take the kids bowling, and didn't know the game was starting so soon. 

Is there a one-on-one battle mode - not specific to this game, but in Mafia overall.  For example - Lies wants to take on Bacardi. Or Brasky is mad at Gunner for quiting. 

So Lies makes an official challenge against Bacardi. I'm not sure what that would be. Off the top of my head it could be like a "vote off" where it's just between the two of them. Each guy makes a post about why he should stay or the other should go. Or each guy has to write a 150 word essay that is tied to the game's topic. WHATEVER  the battle is. Then the rest of the game votes - and the loser goes home. A vote off between two players - right on the spot. 

That might be a fun way to take on a rival. Or, if you think you have figured out who the mafia is - you could take them out in a one-on-one battle. 

The other guy could chicken out and refuse the battle. But that could be because he thinks both are town. 

Anyway - is there any kind of roll or  thing like that?

1 hour ago, GUNNER said:

Official Vote: Bacardi

He was mafia last game - would he be it again?

Last question for today - do the hosts randomly choose positions/roles for everybody? If I'm host and 12 people sign up, do I randomly draw names for the positions or do you pick who to want to be what. 

1 hour ago, GnRLiars said:

So you wanna vote right away? 

i don't think thays wise

Why are you agreeing to partnerships with GUNNER, sketch ball? Upvote you.

I'm town as fuck. bacardi can lick my black knob.

2 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

So you wanna vote right away?

Yep. I'm just following the allience rule. It's one for all and all for one. He voted for me, let's vote for him. If he removes his vote, than we will do something else.ecause there's no logicd

You know, following the rule is not like following any logic ... because there's no possible logic ... I'm town, so I don't know who are who ... it's stupid to try to guess who are who ... let's just follow a criteria until we get somewhere.

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

I'm hurt. Gunner how come you aren't asking me to join your alliance this time!

I asked everybody. The admissions aren't close.

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

What I learned last game was that Damn Smooth and Bacardi are the smartest players on here.

No. I'm the smartest player. That's why I always win when I'm mafia and that's why mafia always kill me in the first rounds when I'm town ... they know I'm too smart to be alive. They always find dumb excuses to get me killed, like this one:

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

I voted for Gunner because he is a distraction and unless he has a awesome power he's a waste!

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

He was mafia last game - would he be it again?

WHo knows? Only mafia knows, right?

What I know is, I'm Town ... if he's voting to kill a town (me), than he is against town. So, I have to kill him first. The partnership it's based on this.

Just look how he and lance voted for me at their first posts with absolutly no logic reason.

4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

My name is Bacardimayne and I am a mafia...

Here you have. My vote is totally justified.

The text in

27 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Yep. I'm just following the allience rule. It's one for all and all for one. He voted for me, let's vote for him. If he removes his vote, than we will do something else.ecause there's no logicd

WTF???!!! My keyboard is jumping lines -.-

Yes, keep lynching the most active players in the first rounds... that really makes the game more interesseting. -.-

What I know is, in every single game I was mafia, I never was lynched in the first rounds. When I'm town I always get lynched early because there's a mafia hand on it.