Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, bacardimayne said:

 

What part of Suicide Bomb/Kamikaze do you not understand?

 

Why are you PMing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Lance, you are dead ... you can't like my posts or everybody will know I'm talking the truth and you also saw bacardi PMing :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

But if things weren't crazy enough, Jigglypuff appeared.

 

 

 

Jigglypuff used sing and bacardimayne fell asleep.

bacardimayne will no longer be able to post for the remainder of Day 1!

 

Holy shit boys! This might be the craziest day ever! Day 1 still continues, and with bacardimayne asleep, it will take four players to lynch!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

 

bacardimayne will no longer be able to post for the remainder of Day 1!
 

 

So this means he won't be able to remove his vote for me? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GUNNER said:

Can I PM other players, Arnold?

 

I mean, can any player PM any other player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it. I was going to align with Bacardi and do what he wanted me to do. 

 

Gunner. Do you swear you are town? You are talking a lot of smack, like maybe got are trying a little too hard. Promise you are town?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

I mean, can any player PM any other player?

 

Arnold just replied me, telling me that we can PM each other ... my question is, how would Bacardi know who to PM so early in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Dang it. I was going to align with Bacardi and do what he wanted me to do. 

 

Gunner. Do you swear you are town? You are talking a lot of smack, like maybe got are trying a little too hard. Promise you are town?

 

I promisse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should start killing inactive players.

 

Bacardi, do you have anything to say in your defense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

 

So this means he won't be able to remove his vote for me? :lol:

 

3 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I think we should start killing inactive players.

 

Bacardi, do you have anything to say in your defense?

Ummmm I don't think he can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GnRLiars said:

 

Ummmm I don't think he can

 

Probably because he has nothing to say in his defense ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Lance should stop liking all my posts. He was town ... people may start thinking I'm also town :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×