Jump to content

Recommended Posts

- Got killed when he was trying to kill me.

 

- "OMG how did he do this?"

 

- Gets really pissed because of it

 

- Tries to turn the table

 

The tears of salt :lol:

 

This was better than wining the game :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys. Can we stop arguing. It's making me feel fragile and sad. Let's celebrate the brilliant game Apollo played instead of focusing on all the mistakes everybody else made. 

 

On a side note. I'm still very sad that Gunner was working behind my back to screw me. And that he wasn't loyal to our partnership. I opened up my heart to him - I took him in under my wing. I shared my soul with that foreign son-of-a-bitch. 

To find out that he was planning to backstab me....it really hurts. Cuts me to the bone. 

 

I'm not going to lie. To give yourself to somebody and think you are in an alliance - and to find out they weren't being honest and were lying to you the entire time.....it hurts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Apollo said:

Guys. Can we stop arguing. It's making me feel fragile and sad. Let's celebrate the brilliant game Apollo played instead of focusing on all the mistakes everybody else made. 

 

On a side note. I'm still very sad that Gunner was working behind my back to screw me. And that he wasn't loyal to our partnership. I opened up my heart to him - I took him in under my wing. I shared my soul with that foreign son-of-a-bitch. 

To find out that he was planning to backstab me....it really hurts. Cuts me to the bone. 

 

I'm not going to lie. To give yourself to somebody and think you are in an alliance - and to find out they weren't being honest and were lying to you the entire time.....it hurts. 

 

Clearly a mafia rookie. The post-game bitching is the best part of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Apollo said:

Guys. Can we stop arguing. It's making me feel fragile and sad. Let's celebrate the brilliant game Apollo played instead of focusing on all the mistakes everybody else made. 

 

On a side note. I'm still very sad that Gunner was working behind my back to screw me. And that he wasn't loyal to our partnership. I opened up my heart to him - I took him in under my wing. I shared my soul with that foreign son-of-a-bitch. 

To find out that he was planning to backstab me....it really hurts. Cuts me to the bone. 

 

I'm not going to lie. To give yourself to somebody and think you are in an alliance - and to find out they weren't being honest and were lying to you the entire time.....it hurts. 

 

I hope you are just trolling the shit out of us losers. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ya trolling right?

i thought you, Apollo , Jackie , Cardi were dirty. I was only wrong about Cardi lol

 

If it's recognition you're craving, then I'll be happy to officially give credit where credit is due- you bullseyed me, good job.  But the flip side is you also shot your wad way too fast and basically cost town the game in the process (since you were apparently very sure).  But because mafia won, I got the better end of the deal in the end, and that's the bottom line.  I baited you into killing me (inadvertently, I will admit), and therefore helped mafia win.  I'm not being a dick- if you had lived, you might've been able to help town win.  

 

As far as my comment, not everything is about you.  For the most part, my comment was just making reference to the fact that Apollo made it all the way to the end and won, despite the fact that you listed he and I as potential suspects.   For whatever reason, town didn't put much faith in your theory.  And I would wager that that's because you often cast a wide net and finger many players in each game.  I fully acknowledge you're a talented mafia player, and much better than me, but in this game, after naming your suspects, you immediately killed me after I was needling you.  So to town, it looked like you killed me because of a personal vendetta, and since you didn't provide any evidence as to why you picked those suspects, town apparently thought it was just you naming multiple people like you do every game.  

 

I'd be curious to know why you thought those 4 were dirty.  But you never said why.  You pulled the trigger and that was that.  Admittedly, I was trolling you when you were jonesing hard to get back in the game.  In any case, mafia won.  You shoulda stuck around and convinced them to vote me off.  But woulda coulda shoulda.  And that goes for me too, I apparently had a tell.  This is only my 4th or 5th game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Apollo said:

 

 

On a side note. I'm still very sad that Gunner was working behind my back to screw me. And that he wasn't loyal to our partnership. I opened up my heart to him - I took him in under my wing. I shared my soul with that foreign son-of-a-bitch. 

To find out that he was planning to backstab me....it really hurts. Cuts me to the bone. 

 

I'm not going to lie. To give yourself to somebody and think you are in an alliance - and to find out they weren't being honest and were lying to you the entire time.....it hurts. 

 

I know how you feel.  When I was with Lance as mafia in a previous game, he would be one of the first people to vote for me.  And it didn't even pay off, as they caught him anyway at the end of the game, despite the fact he had helped vote off all his mafia bretheren.  

 

But the post game arguing and posturing is part of the fun.  And of course... it's Gunner, he's bound to elicit strong feelings from others.  It's good for people to be fired up.  It motivates them for future games.  And with all these wrestling fags on this forum, they love the drama.  

 

 

Anyway, good job, you beautifully navigated this game.  I was no help whatsoever and you did it all by yourself.  You're off to an auspicious beginning in mafia.  I hope to see you in future games.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, altered beast said:

 

I know how you feel.  When I was with Lance as mafia in a previous game, he would be one of the first people to vote for me.  And it didn't even pay off, as they caught him anyway at the end of the game, despite the fact he had helped vote off all his mafia bretheren.  

 

But the post game arguing and posturing is part of the fun.  And of course... it's Gunner, he's bound to elicit strong feelings from others.  It's good for people to be fired up.  It motivates them for future games.  And with all these wrestling fags on this forum, they love the drama.  

 

 

Anyway, good job, you beautifully navigated this game.  I was no help whatsoever and you did it all by yourself.  You're off to an auspicious beginning in mafia.  I hope to see you in future games.  

Not to rub salt in my own wounds, but Lance won that game when I killed GNRLiars. Unless you two were mafia twice and we're talking about different games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Not to rub salt in my own wounds, but Lance won that game when I killed GNRLiars. Unless you two were mafia twice and we're talking about different games.

 

Oh right, I forgot.  I just remember that people had him cornered.  I guess all the voting off of teammates did pay off (and to be fair, I've done that too in other games).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GUNNER said:

- Got killed when he was trying to kill me.

 

- "OMG how did he do this?"

 

- Gets really pissed because of it

 

- Tries to turn the table

 

The tears of salt :lol:

 

This was better than wining the game :lol:

You do understand that every post like this reveals how disproportionately upset you are about the game, right? This is like current/future serial killer behavior. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, magisme said:

You do understand that every post like this reveals how disproportionately upset you are about the game, right? 

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Apollo said:

 I'm still very sad that Gunner was working behind my back to screw me. And that he wasn't loyal to our partnership.

 

I was 100% loyal. I didnt vote for you 1 single time. I saved your ass in your fight against JB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×