• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not only did I get him to sign stuff again.......I got an original sketch!!   Holy fucking shit!!  

for fans of the OG TMNT comics by Eastman and Laird, this guy(?) meep does a ton of Turtles and non-Turtles-related pop art

Ahh, the Ruth Ginsberg Fleshlight. A timely memorial.

Posted Images

One of my all time favorites is BRUCE TIMM.

He's mostly known for his work in animation.  He did shit jobs in the 80s but got his big break on Tiny Toon Adventures.  Then he did all the character designs for Batman: The Animated Series, which is still probably the best version of Batman ever made.

He's done a few comics here and there, too.

But one of the things I love about him is that he's a big old fucking pervert, just like me, and apparently his favorite thing to draw is bare ass naked women!!

A few months ago I got a hardcover collection that's just 200 pages of his naked women drawings.  Since I like you guys so much, I took pics of some of the best images and decided to share them with you here.

WARNING!!  These are NSFW!!   There is a lot of cartoon nips and bush coming up!!   I'm gonna give it some spoiler space......fellow filthy perverts, proceed:

IMG-0415.jpg

IMG-0414.jpg

IMG-0413.jpg

IMG-0412.jpg

IMG-0411.jpg

IMG-0410.jpg

IMG-0409.jpg

IMG-0408.jpg

IMG-0407.jpg

IMG-0406.jpg

IMG-0405.jpg

IMG-0404.jpg

IMG-0403.jpg

IMG-0402.jpg

IMG-0401.jpg

IMG-0400.jpg

IMG-0399.jpg

IMG-0398.jpg

IMG-0397.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a few new pieces by my favorite Twitter artist, known only as "Bob a.k.a. En-chan."  I have no idea if it's a man or woman, but whatever it is, it can draw retro 80s anime style like nobody else.  I look at this stuff and it's like it's straight out of Macross.  There really was a whole different aesthetic to anime in the 80s and the shit they churn out now.  Obviously I prefer the 80s stuff cause I'm cranky old man and I hate everything.  Fuck you.

vlcsnap-2021-01-26-17h44m07s424.png

vlcsnap-2021-01-26-17h45m45s245.png

vlcsnap-2021-01-26-17h46m08s571.png

• 3 weeks later...

this guy on twitter who has Akira Toriyama's artstyle down to perfection and posts little fan mangas that look just like the real thing

in this one, Buu tells Mr Satan that he wants the candies Mr Satan brought him the first time they met (when Mr Satan was trying to kill him with poison candies, unbeknownst to Buu who just enjoyed the extra flavor)

because Mr Satan and Buu are such good friends now (they've been through a lot since that incident), he goes and makes another batch of the poison candies for his buddy.

🥰

On 12/31/2020 at 1:20 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

One of my all time favorites is BRUCE TIMM.

He's mostly known for his work in animation.  He did shit jobs in the 80s but got his big break on Tiny Toon Adventures.  Then he did all the character designs for Batman: The Animated Series, which is still probably the best version of Batman ever made.

He's done a few comics here and there, too.

But one of the things I love about him is that he's a big old fucking pervert, just like me, and apparently his favorite thing to draw is bare ass naked women!!

A few months ago I got a hardcover collection that's just 200 pages of his naked women drawings.  Since I like you guys so much, I took pics of some of the best images and decided to share them with you here.

WARNING!!  These are NSFW!!   There is a lot of cartoon nips and bush coming up!!   I'm gonna give it some spoiler space......fellow filthy perverts, proceed:

IMG-0415.jpg

IMG-0414.jpg

IMG-0413.jpg

IMG-0412.jpg

IMG-0411.jpg

IMG-0410.jpg

IMG-0409.jpg

IMG-0408.jpg

IMG-0407.jpg

IMG-0406.jpg

IMG-0405.jpg

IMG-0404.jpg

IMG-0403.jpg

IMG-0402.jpg

IMG-0401.jpg

IMG-0400.jpg

IMG-0399.jpg

IMG-0398.jpg

IMG-0397.jpg

Holy hell. Okay. Alright. Gotta handle this.