John Bonham

Super Cereal Mafia - GAME OVER - MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN

20 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

As a Doctor I protected dumb Arnold and I was about to protect Facekicker ... 2 cops (and still there was some bad town players complaining about me being the doctor :facepalm:).

Those some people who criticized you also lost the game for town, so *shrug*.  

Ok I've calmed down. 

Im not mad you liked a post @Conor

There was a post where I said 

"Conor and Brasky seem to vote together a lot. "

Im  not gonna go back and find it, but that's where I knew one of you two was Mafia

i had it in my head that Conor was dirty because of when I investigated him night 1 and it turned out he investigated ITR

With no night kill happening, I was sure he was roleblocked. 

I knew Brasky was dirty when we were voting Jackie and I had yet to place a vote (again because I knew he investigated me in Night Powers but I wasn't dead)

i wanted to wait to hear from Jackie, but I went to bed and when I woke up, I knew I fucked up by not voting him. 

I also knew it was going to almost impossible to sway Conor away from siding with Brasky.

infact I think Conor said to me at one point 

"if you think of accusing Brasky of Facekicker, do us all a favour and kill yourself from the game" ( I'm paraphrasing)

Anyways, I think I played a pretty good game with the whole @altered beast investigation (who I might add you played a terrific game my friend)

and with trusting my instincts with Brasky. 

I thought I put forward a pretty compelling investigation piece on why I thought Brasky was guilty. 

DS, you had your vote on him... why did you change it? 

As for Hans, she was mad at me for killing her Indy friend. Cost the town the game. 

I should have just voted Jackie I guess. 

Great game y'all. 

I had fun. 

@Bill Brasky you're a dirty son of a bitch. Well played Hombre

3 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Ok I've calmed down. 

Im not mad you liked a post @Conor

There was a post where I said 

Im  not gonna go back and find it, but that's where I knew one of you two was Mafia

i had it in my head that Conor was dirty because of when I investigated him night 1 and it turned out he investigated ITR

I knew Brasky was dirty when we were voting Jackie and I had yet to place a vote (again because I knew he investigated me in Night Powers but I wasn't dead)

i wanted to wait to hear from Jackie, but I went to bed and when I woke up, I knew I fucked up by not voting him. 

I also knew it was going to almost impossible to sway Conor away from siding with Brasky.

"if you think of accusing Brasky of Facekicker, do us all a favour and kill yourself from the game" ( I'm paraphrasing)

Anyways, I think I played a pretty good game with the whole @altered beast investigation (who I might add you played a terrific game my friend)

and with trusting my instincts with Brasky. 

I thought I put forward a pretty compelling investigation piece on why I thought Brasky was guilty. 

DS, you had your vote on him... why did you change it? 

As for Hans, she was mad at me for killing her Indy friend. Cost the town the game. 

I should have just voted Jackie I guess. 

Great game y'all. 

I had fun. 

@Bill Brasky you're a dirty son of a bitch. Well played Hombre

I changed it because I'm a retard and I took things to mean exactly what they didn't. Other than that, I have nothing. A lot of tiny things that wouldn't have influenced me in any way on their own came together at the same time and I was stupid enough to fall for them. That's it.

8 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

Are you using the word "investigate" as a synonym for someone applying their power to another player?  I'm not being an asshole here (seriously), I'm just curious if its mafia gamespeak, because that's not the first time I've seen you use the word investigate like that this thread, and... Brasky had night-kill duties and Jackie was the framer.  

21 minutes ago, altered beast said:

Are you using the word "investigate" as a synonym for someone applying their power to another player?  I'm not being an asshole here (seriously), I'm just curious if its mafia gamespeak, because that's not the first time I've seen you use the word investigate like that this thread, and... Brasky had night-kill duties and Jackie was the framer.  

Given the role I had, I feel investigate was used correctly. 

For example, I would PM Bonham and ask him to investigate Mags...etc

But yeah maybe I'm using it as a synonym.

i think it's easily transferable in the game situation. 

The role of the Town Tracker gets revealed to him what another player (name) did at night. 

Not the actual role but the players name. 

8 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

If I'd investigated someone who turned up Mafia though, why would that make you suspect me of being Mafia as well? I got roleblocked on the first two nights unfortunately, I actually thought for quite a while that it was a simply a case of InThisRiver being impossible to investigate rather than being roleblocked over and over, I think I alluded to it earlier in the game. For sure though, it would've been a tough sell to get me away from brasky, he had me completely fooled until the last two days (or the end of the second last day, and the last day, to be more precise). By that stage, it was pretty clear Jackie was Mafia and I thought Hans was the only one left. It'd occurred to me a couple of times that most of us had just assumed he was telling the truth (I actually thought this about Facekicker earlier too), but it was enough to make me feel at ease, wrongly. When the game didn't end after Jackie was killed, I was 50/50 between the two of you (leaning towards brasky) and provided I wasn't roleblocked, my investigation would've told me everything as i'd have investigated every active player effectively.

Unfortunately, that was too late! Still super impressed with the ripping apart of altered beast's lie. As a constructive criticism if you want it, you might want to change your rapport a bit (priceless coming from me I know), in terms of how you play the game generally. That's two games in a row now you've been as Town as I have and you've looked exceptionally suspicious throughout :lol: More so in the last game than here though, for sure. Maybe it's the flip flopping votes? You've obviously a pretty good head when you sit down and work through it, as shown with the altered beast vote. Maybe be a bit more confident in your votes? I think quite often I felt you were voting with whoever everyone else was voting with just because, and that looked super fishy. Just some ideas! You had your best game this time round as well!

9 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Brasky played like a car salesman and he kicked your asses.

The trophy goes to him 100px-SSB4TrophySuperStar.png

Thats why he was obviously scum.

No car salesman can make me buy a car.

His devotion to FK was ridiculous. Only dumb townies couldnt see it.

12 hours ago, Conor said:

If I'd investigated someone who turned up Mafia though, why would that make you suspect me of being Mafia as well? I got roleblocked on the first two nights unfortunately, I actually thought for quite a while that it was a simply a case of InThisRiver being impossible to investigate rather than being roleblocked over and over, I think I alluded to it earlier in the game. For sure though, it would've been a tough sell to get me away from brasky, he had me completely fooled until the last two days (or the end of the second last day, and the last day, to be more precise). By that stage, it was pretty clear Jackie was Mafia and I thought Hans was the only one left. It'd occurred to me a couple of times that most of us had just assumed he was telling the truth (I actually thought this about Facekicker earlier too), but it was enough to make me feel at ease, wrongly. When the game didn't end after Jackie was killed, I was 50/50 between the two of you (leaning towards brasky) and provided I wasn't roleblocked, my investigation would've told me everything as i'd have investigated every active player effectively.

Unfortunately, that was too late! Still super impressed with the ripping apart of altered beast's lie. As a constructive criticism if you want it, you might want to change your rapport a bit (priceless coming from me I know), in terms of how you play the game generally. That's two games in a row now you've been as Town as I have and you've looked exceptionally suspicious throughout :lol: More so in the last game than here though, for sure. Maybe it's the flip flopping votes? You've obviously a pretty good head when you sit down and work through it, as shown with the altered beast vote. Maybe be a bit more confident in your votes? I think quite often I felt you were voting with whoever everyone else was voting with just because, and that looked super fishy. Just some ideas! You had your best game this time round as well!

Thinking about it now, I'm not sure why I didn't piece together that ITR was Mafia and by you targeting him was a sure fire clue to you being town. 

Sorry man. Inexperience I guess. 

Next time