John Bonham

Super Cereal Mafia - GAME OVER - MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

:facepalm: You're a fucking moron. Straight up fact. Both Brasky and Conor have said he's the cop. It's the only reason I know. And I don't know, because I half don't believe them. Facekicker has done nothing to deny it. If he's going to own it he could at least tell us who has been investigated and who hasn't. For fuck's sake. And you're accusing others of mafia misdirection?

Official Vote Count

Major Mayhem - 2 (inthisriver, Conor)
inthisriver - 3 (Major Mayhem, Damn_Smooth, bacardimayne)
GnRLiars - 1 (Bill Brasky)
Hans Moleman - 1 (arnold layne)
bacardimayne - 2 (GnRLiars, Hans Moleman)

7 Votes to Lynch

i'm kind of down for voting ITR.. we don't have a lot to go on, and he has been odd, no real explanation for his strange behavior, then comes out throwing darts at just about everybody.

official vote ITR.

8 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why would town require a roleblocker? Mafia knows that townies are townies. It would make no sense to block yourself from a cop that could clear you of charges. I'd prefer to be investigated. Role blockers can't block the roles of other players, can they? I've never had that power, so I guess I don't really understand it.

If they block the Mafia though it can block the kill. There's definitely another roleblocker, could well be on their side again though.

7 minutes ago, Conor said:

If they block the Mafia though it can block the kill. There's definitely another roleblocker, could well be on their side again though.

So it's not just an ability to block an investigation? I thought only the doctor could block kills.

36 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So it's not just an ability to block an investigation? I thought only the doctor could block kills.

That can happen too. And some characters entire role is blocking themselves from being investigated, it doesn't necessarily make them Mafia. I wouldn't be surprised if we have one of those in this game, and I have a hunch I know who. 

But then to be fair I didn't see Robin, so fuck me.

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why would town require a roleblocker? Mafia knows that townies are townies. It would make no sense to block yourself from a cop that could clear you of charges. I'd prefer to be investigated. Role blockers can't block the roles of other players, can they? I've never had that power, so I guess I don't really understand it.

I was a townie role locker in a previous game it's a crap shoot. 

Two people on my radar were MM and Bacardi 

live slept on it and woke up refreshed and willing to take my vote off of Bacardi

reason being is that a few games ago, he played the exact same way, had almost the same response and we voted him off. 

He turned up town. 

So for now

Unvote: Bacardi

11 minutes ago, Conor said:

Question for ITR: Is it still in the Town's interest that you are lynched?

im willing to take a chance on this.

Im almost certain he's town as of today. Im unsure what will happen during the night. I proposed the Gene Grey / Phoenix scenario previously, but as Brasky pointed out it could be a Dark Phoenix scenario.

However, this could be fun.

its still a game correct?

I would just like to reiterate for those that are going to call me a big pussy, that I believed this to be the best move for the town.

At no point did I actually want to stop playing. This was a fun game for me.

15 minutes ago, inthisriver said:

I would just like to reiterate for those that are going to call me a big pussy, that I believed this to be the best move for the town.

At no point did I actually want to stop playing. This was a fun game for me.

i have a fun game, its called kill you and then see what happens.

official vote: ITR

if i had not done so already. several times.