John Bonham

Super Cereal Mafia - GAME OVER - MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN

2 hours ago, inthisriver said:

Another vote swing, interesting.

I agree with @arnold layne's reasoning for the most part. Inactives suck.

But did anyone try to tag Bacardi, or quote him? He'd like receive a notification and come check the thread the next time he's on.

@bacardimayne Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllo!

He knew full well there was a game going on. Nobody should have to babysit. You trying to save a fellow mafia member from the same fate as the last or something? That's a little bit what it looks like from here.

13 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

He knew full well there was a game going on. Nobody should have to babysit. You trying to save a fellow mafia member from the same fate as the last or something? That's a little bit what it looks like from here.

Nah, I just figured he might check if we called him in.

I get you, he did a shit job hosting the last game, and he's largely been absentee in the last few games as a player. Bacardi in genereal is a Broski lite, lol.

But I'm not ready to vote for him, and I opted to give him a chance to pop in and defend himself.

And yet again, Fat shit bacardi doesn't deliver, lol. What a shit post. 

But I believe Major Mayhem is the best vote and I'm not prepared to change it.

I'm not voting until we get the names of who's been investigated and cleared from Facekicker himself. Not even sure why that's a difficult request to process. 

1 minute ago, inthisriver said:

Why would facekicker admit to having an investigation at this point? The doctor has died. Is there a second doctor?  lmao

Well, he can't exactly unadmit it. The target is already there.

I'm not a sheep, I'm busy packing. But I'm open to vote for another person except for the obvious townies that for me are Brasky, Conor and FK.

I think if we find out bacardi's role, we'll know more about arnold.

6 minutes ago, inthisriver said:

Or great misdirection by mafia conspirators....

He should have denied it way before now then. A bit retarded to want to walk around with that target on your back.

I'm not fat. How in the fuck am I misdirecting anything? I haven't been following him around half the game saying 'I believe in you Chuck Norris.' Maybe your comprehension sucks, or maybe you're trying to deflect from your partners. Which is it?

Just now, inthisriver said:

Maybe you're pussy ass no vote strategy sucks, you fat fuck. You're definitely fat, I can sense it in every shit post you make.

Maybe I don't give a flying fuck whether you like my strategy or not. Wait, there's no maybe about that.

Just now, Hans Moleman said:

Shut up, woman. 

Why are you trying to defend bacardi?

I thin bacardi sucks, but I think Major Mayhem is the better vote.

Bacardi wasn't even attentive as a mod, so we can't condemn him for being shit as a player. That doesn't make him mafia.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Maybe I don't give a flying fuck whether you like my strategy or not. Wait, there's no maybe about that.

You don't have to give a shit, but you're fat and shit regardless. 

You have no game. You don't play this game, you just sit idle and try to accuse people of shit that't unsubstantiated. You suck.

Just now, inthisriver said:

You don't have to give a shit, but you're fat and shit regardless. 

You have no game. You don't play this game, you just sit idle and try to accuse people of shit that't unsubstantiated. You suck.

Name something unsubstantiated that I've accused somebpfybof, stupid. Look up the definition first so you can figure out what you're blabbering about. I'll wait here.

3 minutes ago, inthisriver said:

I thin bacardi sucks, but I think Major Mayhem is the better vote.

Bacardi wasn't even attentive as a mod, so we can't condemn him for being shit as a player. That doesn't make him mafia.

Aren't we all shit as players?