John Bonham

Super Cereal Mafia - GAME OVER - MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN

My suspects:

- Magisme: Didn't vote for anyone on Day 1. Only got out of his rat hole when I mentioned he was acting like when he was mafia with Brasky and me. After that, he made some nonsense posts about not lynching anyone when that was not an option. The Captain Schettino of mafia. 

- Damn_Smooth: Voted for wasted at the very beginning. Then he unvoted him. Didn't vote for anyone else saying he was gonna wait for someone to make a slip. GNS had already made a slip.

- inthisriver: Voted for someone (I don't remember who) then unvoted him, voted for GNS, then unvoted him when he had a lot of votes, voted for wasted giving reasons that didn't make much sense, then unvoted him to vote for GNS and end the day.

To answer GUNNER's question, I also think ITR is mafia because I know he doesn't like being mafia and he is clearly not enjoying this game. He's sacrifying himself because he hates having dumb mags and DS as mafia partners. 

Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, Hans Moleman said:

My suspects:

- Magisme: Didn't vote for anyone on Day 1. Only got out of his rat hole when I mentioned he was acting like when he was mafia with Brasky and me. After that, he made some nonsense posts about not lynching anyone when that was not an option. The Captain Schettino of mafia. 

- Damn_Smooth: Voted for wasted at the very beginning. Then he unvoted him. Didn't vote for anyone else saying he was gonna wait for someone to make a slip. GNS had already made a slip.

- inthisriver: Voted for someone (I don't remember who) then unvoted him, voted for GNS, then unvoted him when he had a lot of votes, voted for wasted giving reasons that didn't make much sense, then unvoted him to vote for GNS and end the day.

To answer GUNNER's question, I also think ITR is mafia because I know he doesn't like being mafia and he is clearly not enjoying this game. He's sacrifying himself because he hates having dumb mags and DS as mafia partners. 

Just my two cents.

I'm one of your top suspects, but I voted for one of your top suspects, so instead of trying to work toward taking out one of your top suspects, who already has two votes on him, you try sow confusion and split the vote. Not suspicious at all. :lol:

You know, I have an ability that kind of makes me think ITR's whole "lynching me helps town" thing might not be bogus.

Still, "I'm not posting until I vote to lynch myself" is lame and worthy of a mod PM to make sure that's not how it goes down.

unvote: ITR

2 minutes ago, Hans Moleman said:

You have a rebel in your team and you want to get rid of him. Voting for him would make perfect sense. :shrugs:

That's the most absurd post I've ever seen from you. You're saying that I'm mafia, I've already lost one teammate, and now I'm willing to sacrifice another because he's "rebellious"? Are you even trying?

Official Vote: Hansy MoleMole

So now I don't want to sacrifice him because he's rebellious? Can you help explain to me again? It seems your story keeps changing, mafia scum.

21 minutes ago, Hans Moleman said:

You have a rebel in your team and you want to get rid of him. Voting for him would make perfect sense. :shrugs:

It's tiring that I have to quote you from this very page to remind you how you're flopping around.

Of course you don't need the reminder. It's just mafia obfuscation on your part.

8 minutes ago, magisme said:

It's tiring that I have to quote you from this very page to remind you how you're flopping around.

Of course you don't need the reminder. It's just mafia obfuscation on your part.

I am not mafia. I was one of the first to vote for GNS and didn't change my vote at all. Had I been mafia I would've insisted GNS to post more and probably would've voted for him at the end seeing that he wasn't coming back.

You are the one flopping around changing your vote from ITR to me. My vote stands on you and I think the cop should investigate ITR at night.

2 minutes ago, Hans Moleman said:

I am not mafia. I was one of the first to vote for GNS and didn't change my vote at all. Had I been mafia I would've insisted GNS to post more and probably would've voted for him at the end seeing that he wasn't coming back.

Unless someone can disprove this for me, I'm gonna unvote.

I don't think all GNS voters are clear of suspicion, but the early voters probably are. Someone want to figure out who voted for GNS and in what order? Can Miser join the game for a sec?

unvote: Huns Molepie

1 hour ago, magisme said:

You know, I have an ability that kind of makes me think ITR's whole "lynching me helps town" thing might not be bogus.

Still, "I'm not posting until I vote to lynch myself" is lame and worthy of a mod PM to make sure that's not how it goes down.

unvote: ITR

It's not a bitch move, because I left the power in the hands of 7 other people. 

Of course i can't even keep my word about not posting again. WTH

The main reason I play mafia is to shit post and boost my post count.

1 hour ago, magisme said:

Unless someone can disprove this for me, I'm gonna unvote.

I don't think all GNS voters are clear of suspicion, but the early voters probably are. Someone want to figure out who voted for GNS and in what order? 

There ya go

I'm not excluding anybody. As far as I'm concerned, I'm back at day one. Townies got lucky and mafia got rid of dead weight. In my opinion everybody won. 

Champion, Brasky.

Barring something unforeseen, I'm willing to wipe Brasky, Hans, and Conor off of my mafia suspect list. Indy is still a possibility for any of them, but no way would they vote to off such a valuable teammate so early in the game.

Liars, jackie, and altered also looking non-mafia as the next three to vote GNS.

I think we should take focus off of those six for the time being. The final three votes for GNS could include a mafia throwing off the scent. And obviously some mafia didn't vote for GNS at all.