SUPER CEREAL MAFIA

1. Bill Brasky - The Joker, Mafia Boss

2. magisme - Fat Albert, NightKill-proof, Town-aligned

3. Conor - Batman, Alignment Cop, Town-aligned

4. GnRLiars - Apache Chief, Tracker, Town-aligned

5. Hans Moleman - Tasmanian Devil, One-shot killer, Independent-aligned

6. inthisriver - Herman Munster, Dunce, Mafia-traitor

7. altered beast - Ice King, Role-blocker, Mafia-aligned

8. bacardimayne - Dr. Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk, Jailkeeper (Doctor/Roleblocker), Town-aligned

9. arnold layne - Scooby-Doo, Powers Cop, Town-aligned

10. Facekicker - Robin, Character Cop, Town-aligned

11. GUNNER - Doctor Strange, Doctor, Town-aligned

12. wasted - Knight Rider (Michael Knight and KITT), Double-Voter, Town-aligned

13. Donald Trump - Bugs Bunny, Lynch-proof, Town-aligned

14. Damn_Smooth - Garfield the Cat, Commuter, Town-aligned

15. GNS - Sideshow Bob, Role-blocker, Mafia-aligned

16. Jackie Moon - Starlight Glimmer, Framer, Mafia-aligned

17. Major Mayhem - Marvin the Martian, One-shot killer, Independent-aligned

9zwxa9.jpg

It is a beautiful Saturday morning at John Bonham's house.

There are bong hits on the table, and there is hot coffee on the kitchen counter.

There is plenty of beer left over from Friday night.

And in the fridge, a fresh gallon of whole milk.

JB has invited the whole gang over for a Super Cereal Saturday.

Breakfast, cartoons, beer and bong hits.

1. Fruit Loops

2. Cocoa Puffs

3. Sugar Smacks

4. Rice Krispies

5. Honey Comb

6. Cookie Crisp

7. Fruity Pebble

8. Golden Grahams

9. Kellogg's Corn Pops

10. Apple Jacks

11. Crispix

12. Honey Nut Cheerios

13. Cap'n Crunch

14. Honey Bunches of Oats

15. Frosted Flakes

16. Lucky Charms

17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

After everyone chooses a cereal, the fun begins.

The sounds are splendid.

Water gurgling in the bong. Cereal being crunched. And the classical sounds of cartoon music echoing through the gang's stony minds.

As the Day stretches on, time turns elastic, and the gang begins to lose themselves in a cartoon and sugar haze.

That's when SMURFS is interrupted!

Kent Brockman appears with BREAKING NEWS: My Little Pony is missing!

The Pony has not been seen since Thursday night, and the police are combing the area for clues.

Donald Trump begins to feel sick to his stomach, and starts toward the bathroom.

The crunchy, sweet and sour vomit splashes into the bowl, and a tired, Donald ducks into a guestroom to lay down.

Eeew! There is something wet and sticky in the bed!

It's My Little Pony's bloody head!

Donald Trump knows that this must be the work of The Mafia.

With his final, dying thoughts, Trump vows to track down these heinous killers and bring them to justice.

Then, a pair of gloved hands wrap around his throat, strangling the life out of him.

14tycuu.png

Donald Trump was Bugs Bunny, Lynch-proof, Town-aligned.

It's Saturday morning, and it's 9 Votes to Lynch.

How did we go from pre-game to night? Somebody have a time skip power or something?

kinda bullshit starting one townie down.

Yeah. It's really weird that we skipped the intro to the game, too. Definitely new. This game should be interesting. 

Because it's already different than any other game we've played and we haven't even had a real day yet. Wonder what else is going to happen. 

How did we go from pre-game to night? Somebody have a time skip power or something?

kinda bullshit starting one townie down.

not only that, but he was Lynch Proof...

thats a huge blow

I didn't even know it was night. I saw the thread locked and just assumed we hadn't started yet.

So, this means you didn't kill anybody, right?

I didn't even know it was night. I saw the thread locked and just assumed we hadn't started yet.

So, this means you didn't kill anybody, right?

I haven't done anything outside of my posts in the thread.

9zwxa9.jpg

1. Fruit Loops2. Cocoa Puffs3. Sugar Smacks4. Rice Krispies5. Honey Comb6. Cookie Crisp7. Fruity Pebble8. Golden Grahams9. Kellogg's Corn Pops10. Apple Jacks11. Crispix12. Honey Nut Cheerios13. Cap'n Crunch14. Honey Bunches of Oats15. Frosted Flakes16. Lucky Charms17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Town-aligned.[/b]It's Saturday morning, and it's 9 Votes to Lynch.

SUPER CEREAL MAFIA1. Bill Brasky2. magisme3. Conor4. GnRLiars5. Hans Moleman6. inthisriver7. altered beast8. bacardimayne9. arnold layne10. Facekicker11. GUNNER12. wasted13. Donald Trump - Bugs Bunny, Lynch-proof, Town-aligned14. Damn_Smooth15. GNS16. Jackie Moon17. Major Mayhem

now match the healthy cereal against the players list.

Hmmm...Lynch proof, town aligned. So, it was the Indy?

No.

Lynch = voted off 

So he was only safe from being killed by the town vote.

It's strange to start with the night phase, but I assume it was like any other night phase based on JB's post, "send in your roles." 

I really shouldn't have to explain this if you have played the game before. 

Shocking Start!

Why hasn't anyone chosen a damn cereal!?

I'll have some Capn Crunch please! Om nom nom nom.

I should clarify, I don't want any "berries."

And I'll have a second bowl even though it's only going to further shred the inside of my mouth.

9zwxa9.jpgIt is a beautiful Saturday morning at John Bonham's house.There are bong hits on the table, and there is hot coffee on the kitchen counter.There is plenty of beer left over from Friday night.And in the fridge, a fresh gallon of whole milk.JB has invited the whole gang over for a Super Cereal Saturday.Breakfast, cartoons, beer and bong hits.1. Fruit Loops2. Cocoa Puffs3. Sugar Smacks4. Rice Krispies5. Honey Comb6. Cookie Crisp7. Fruity Pebble8. Golden Grahams9. Kellogg's Corn Pops10. Apple Jacks11. Crispix12. Honey Nut Cheerios13. Cap'n Crunch14. Honey Bunches of Oats15. Frosted Flakes16. Lucky Charms17. Cinnamon Toast CrunchAfter everyone chooses a cereal, the fun begins.The sounds are splendid.Water gurgling in the bong. Cereal being crunched. And the classical sounds of cartoon music echoing through the gang's stony minds.As the Day stretches on, time turns elastic, and the gang begins to lose themselves in a cartoon and sugar haze.That's when SMURFS is interrupted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukxwQ6-kVgKent Brockman appears with BREAKING NEWS: My Little Pony is missing!The Pony has not been seen since Thursday night, and the police are combing the area for clues.Donald Trump begins to feel sick to his stomach, and starts toward the bathroom.The crunchy, sweet and sour vomit splashes into the bowl, and a tired, Donald ducks into a guestroom to lay down.Eeew! There is something wet and sticky in the bed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2CX20bBNJEIt's My Little Pony's bloody head!Donald Trump knows that this must be the work of The Mafia.With his final, dying thoughts, Trump vows to track down these heinous killers and bring them to justice.Then, a pair of gloved hands wrap around his throat, strangling the life out of him.

14tycuu.pngDonald Trump was Bugs Bunny, Lynch-proof, Town-aligned.It's Saturday morning, and it's 9 Votes to Lynch.

If we are to choose a cereal, I'm picking

Honey Comb big ya, ya, ya

It's not small no, no, no