The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'm sure you already have all the photos saved to your hard drive. 

:lol: No ... google has it all.

I do too. I also own the book in .print

:CoolFace:

Sadly there were only a few very crappy quality, short video clips of her nude from the making of the book.

4n88b.gif

ORTJ9.gif

The rest of her career she kept her clothes on. 

Sad ...

She's the hottest chick that ever lived.  If she stands next to any other woman, even a perfect 10, they're gonna look like dog crap.

Probably true.

She must be in her 30s by now.  I have no doubt she's still stunning, but I kinda don't wanna see her anyway.  I'd prefer to keep her forever in my mind as the most gorgeous naked 18 year old Japanese chick with lovely pillowy tits that ever lived.

Her unperfect teeth makes her look even more perfect IMHO.

Now, the two girls you said "meh" to.....those were the "safe for work" photos after all.  The first girl is Asami Ogawa and the other is Masami Ichikawa.

Do you approve of Asami here?

luAnX7J.jpg

And Masami?

zUeKB1d.jpg

Meh... They look like cheap asian whores ... they ar far from Reon Kadena's special bright.

Dear sweet god in heaven I love Reon Kadena.

Bs4QMRI.jpg

:wub:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ordered mcdonalds the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Posted Images

Anyone else get the flu this year? Figures THIS would be the year I get it. Get the flu shot every year and can’t even remember the last time I had the flu. Guess it was only 10% effective this year, which put me even in further shit out of luck. Was diagnosed with influenza b, which isn’t supposed to be as severe. All my symptoms have simmered down, but the last two days my stomach has been fucking me over. Even soup and crackers gives me cramps and stomach pain, and I can hear and feel my stomach bubbling for like an hour afterwards. Anyone else relate?

I swear I can win the jackpot tomorrow, and that would still make 2018 the worst year of my life..

21 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The last time you had the flu was in senior high?

You have an impressive immune system.

The only time I've had the flu. Apparently keeping your body filled with poison all the time is somewhat inhospitable to viruses. But yeah I rarely get sick. I felt like shit for about 2 days this winter which was the first time I had been sick in God knows how long.

15 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

I rarely get sick either. 

But just got over food poisoning. 

18?hours of feeling like Freddy Krueger was digging his claws into my stomach. 

Thanks gas station tacos. Thanks a lot. 

You knew the risks when you bought gas station tacos.

I had the flu just this past Christmas Fucking Eve!   Spent about eight hours moaning in agony like a cat in heat til I finally puked everything up.  In the end it was just dry heaves.

Also, the diarrhea gets so bad that it's basically just piss coming out your asshole.  What a disgusting, unsettling feeling, having liquid gush out of your ass like that.   At one point I didn't make it in time and sharted on my mom and dad's couch.  Oops.

Good news is, it was a 24 hour bug and I was fine in day.

Worst I ever had was a case of the Noro Virus back in 2004.  I can't even begin to tell you what all that constant shitting and puking felt like.   And it lasted a WEEK.   But I lost at least ten pounds, so there was an upside I guess.

1 minute ago, theresnologicheretoday said:

I don't understand how can people who cheat on their partners look in the mirror, what's more, look in the eyes of the person they still come 'home' to. I really don't.

the urge to fuck a different pussy and motorboat some tits can be overpowering.

42 minutes ago, theresnologicheretoday said:

I don't understand how can people who cheat on their partners look in the mirror, what's more, look in the eyes of the person they still come 'home' to. I really don't.

My guess would be it's about 10% denial, 90% being a nonempathetic piece of shit.

12 hours ago, Skeeter said:

I rarely get sick either. 

But just got over food poisoning. 

18?hours of feeling like Freddy Krueger was digging his claws into my stomach. 

Thanks gas station tacos. Thanks a lot. 

Glad you're feeling better. I can't say I get stomach viruses often, but every winter like clockwork around December-January I get strep along with a concurrent inner ear infection :/ 

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Well, certainly not for something like you. I'm actually quite compassionate. What kind of pill cocktail is it tonight?

I don't think you have a compassionate bone in your body. Like, I think Richard Ramirez had more humanity than you do to be honest. Like, the depths of my disdain and contempt for you can't even be put into words really. You're a coward though. You'll dehumanize someone on a computer screen but in real life you're a pussy. Go suck your whore wife's strap on. Just be careful not to get into hard times financially, we both know what she's wont to do to get that extra money. But then a weak little cuckold like yourself is probably into that.

30 minutes ago, Brian said:

I don't think you have a compassionate bone in your body. Like, I think Richard Ramirez had more humanity than you do to be honest. Like, the depths of my disdain and contempt for you can't even be put into words really. You're a coward though. You'll dehumanize someone on a computer screen but in real life you're a pussy. Go suck your whore wife's strap on. Just be careful not to get into hard times financially, we both know what she's wont to do to get that extra money. But then a weak little cuckold like yourself is probably into that.

So...back on the Xanax/booze combo then?

You know who usually turns out to be not very intelligent? People who always tout how intelligent they are. Are you gonna start my weekend early for me? Because I hadn't laughed as hard as on Sunday when you went full retard autist tantrum in a long time.

Just now, AxlisOld said:

You know who usually turns out to be not very intelligent? People who always tout how intelligent they are. Are you gonna start my weekend early for me? Because I hadn't laughed as hard as on Sunday when you went full retard autist tantrum in a long time.

I don't always tout how intelligent I am though, sweetie, you're the one who brought intellect into the discussion; Try again. I will say this. Perhaps I'm less intelligent than you; but I'm also younger and I will outlive you. I'll be on this planet while you're rotting away in the ground and your whore has moved on and is getting fucked by some other man. You really think she, or anyone else for that matter, really loves you? You're nothing more than a paycheck for her; a pathetic rebound bastard she met and married from a GN'R forum for fuck's sake lmao. That's like, even worse than something like PlentyofFish. "Where did you meet?" "A GN'R fan forum!" LMAO. Only a weak, ill-conceived ball-less wonder raises another man's child.

Here's what's sad, you're trying to get into a "who has a better life" pissing contest on an internet forum, because this is all you have in your life. I highly doubt with how many drugs doctors are willing to pump you full of that you will outlive me. But you can take solace in the fact that, when you die alone, it will happen sooner than later.