AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

19 minutes ago, magisme said:

What are they all looking at?

one side was facing the other. At first we were all facing the front, then they started facing one another.

I was hoping there would be a giant game of duck, duck, goose, but that didn't happen.

Is there a way to post videos without uploading [youtube, facebook]? I have some great videos but I don't want to upload out of respect. it was cool to take pics and vids but I don't want to plaster online because that seems sort of evasive.

Those motherfuckers can chant, holy fuck. humnahenahonhenahumna [repeat for 12 minutes fucking straight]

Not making even half of what I was making at my dealership up north.

i really like that it's a 3 minute drive from my apartment and I like my boss but...... money talks and seriously considering a change.

My inlaws are living with us for eight months while my mother-in-law receives cancer treatment. My sister in-law is also here (staying with us) for six weeks helping out. 

My mother is here for a week to visit - and has been to the ER twice (for a total of 12 hours, I've read three full books sitting in her room) in the five days she has been here. 

Sandwiched in between those five days, I also drove her to spend a few hours with my aunt. A three hour drive - both ways. 

And some of you cocknockers think I'm a bad guy!!!

6 hours ago, Apollo said:

My inlaws are living with us for eight months while my mother-in-law receives cancer treatment. My sister in-law is also here (staying with us) for six weeks helping out. 

My mother is here for a week to visit - and has been to the ER twice (for a total of 12 hours, I've read three full books sitting in her room) in the five days she has been here. 

Sandwiched in between those five days, I also drove her to spend a few hours with my aunt. A three hour drive - both ways. 

And some of you cocknockers think I'm a bad guy!!!

The only reason you did any of it was so you could post about it, so you're still a bad guy.

Jokes aside, best wishes to you and the fam. I hope she beats it.

5 hours ago, magisme said:

The only reason you did any of it was so you could post about it, so you're still a bad guy.

perfect reply. 

8 hours ago, magisme said:

My life revolves around this forum's opinion!!!

So far, so good. It was mainly scary because she had it a decade ago and they told her that there was only a 2-4% chance it would come back. It came back. 

I like taking care of people. So that's no big deal. 

The challenging part is having 3-5 extra people in your home for 3/4 of a year. Every day. Every night. 24/7. 

14 hours ago, theresnologicheretoday said:

Any chance for you to go back?

Not likely in the same way. Don't have the time and don't want to give up employment. Easier to study on my own.

15 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Yeah fuck that shit.

You won't believe this - they brought a stray dog home yesterday. I was like "really? You thought this would be the perfect time to get a dog? While you are staying at somebody's home for four more months - we're gonna add a new dog to the mix?"

And ......it's 4 AM. And we are at the ER for the third time in the last week. 

Fun stuff. 

18 hours ago, Apollo said:

My life revolves around this forum's opinion!!!

So far, so good. It was mainly scary because she had it a decade ago and they told her that there was only a 2-4% chance it would come back. It came back. 

I like taking care of people. So that's no big deal. 

The challenging part is having 3-5 extra people in your home for 3/4 of a year. Every day. Every night. 24/7. 

I would go nuts.

5 hours ago, Apollo said:

You won't believe this - they brought a stray dog home yesterday. I was like "really? You thought this would be the perfect time to get a dog? While you are staying at somebody's home for four more months - we're gonna add a new dog to the mix?"

And ......it's 4 AM. And we are at the ER for the third time in the last week. 

Fun stuff. 

Get them tested for dementia. No one in their right mind would think that's a good idea.

Hope everyone is alright, and hope the dog finds an actual home when you toss it out or take it to the pound.