AxlisOld

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Sleep is for pussies.

I envy said pussies.

i've been up since 3 AM, slinging kettlebells and googling images of teenage girls on the phone.

It was for a PM convo with ITR. That probably only makes it more suspicious.

how i imagine our theoretical phone chats:

Teen-girls-on-cell-phone-rft123.jpg

On 1/19/2017 at 4:32 AM, jackie moon said:

how awesome is this kid? I know we've all seen it before, but it never gets old

9a8ddb793e30076c1f52d091096e9817.jpg

Baby Patton Oswalt has been one of the better memes going for years.

26 minutes ago, inthisriver said:

Baby Patton Oswalt has been one of the better memes going for years.

Who would win in a fight, Patton Oswalt or baby Patton Oswalt?

2 hours ago, bran said:

So terminator 6 with Cameron and Tim Miller seems to be happening. A reboot/conclusion to the series, not sure how the fuck that works but I guess we will see.

http://www.slashfilm.com/terminator-6-james-cameron-and-tim-miller/

I bet he will cast a woman as terminator. Like afro Iron Woman and Oceans 11 all girls cast. 

At least 19 high school students from my country have died in a tragic bus accident on their way home from a ski camp in Italy today. It's in the news everywhere here. You send your child there to have a great time and they never come back. It should be inapprehensible.

9 hours ago, theresnologicheretoday said:

At least 19 high school students from my country have died in a tragic bus accident on their way home from a ski camp in Italy today. It's in the news everywhere here. You send your child there to have a great time and they never come back. It should be inapprehensible.

That's very sad news. Life can be so tragic.

3 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

There's now a giant black spot on an LCD computer monitor I bought for $5. Everything online says it can't be fixed.

Those $5 monitors will get you every time. 

9 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Pic?

Spoiler

C2yEeU1XUAALSTY.jpg

C2yEeUzXcAIm3mP.jpg

Started with flickering at the edges. Then a line. Then multiple lines. I tried to see if pressing on it would fix the pixels. Now a death star appears. I'm pissed but for $5 I'm just going to live with it. I have twin that works fine so far.

Yup, it's fucked.

Pressing on it is going to make it bleed more. If you leave it alone, it may just stay like that. Usable, but annoying.

Edited by AxlisOld

I'm probably going to break up with my girlfriend. 18 months and its been great but she either doesn't know what she wants or wants different things to me. I'm not going to be made a fool of, told her tonight to make up her mind and contact me when she knows what she wants. Walked out. She wasn't too happy and rather surprised. Wanted me to stay for dinner and stay the night. Fuck that. 

tonight was my company christmas party, a lot of our operations are hospitality, so we delayed the party until the new year.

my team won the trivia challenge. I work for a company called Dyne Holdings, I work for the head office, we have hotels, restaurants, spas, etc etc. But my office is officially dyne holdings.

I named our team Dyne-amite. I should have won right there.

Won this knife set, from our silverware company

16237945_10101011510188219_1551855197_n.

I cut up a tomato when i got home, fuck yeah.

Edited by jackie moon

13 hours ago, Facekicker said:

I'm probably going to break up with my girlfriend. 18 months and its been great but she either doesn't know what she wants or wants different things to me. I'm not going to be made a fool of, told her tonight to make up her mind and contact me when she knows what she wants. Walked out. She wasn't too happy and rather surprised. Wanted me to stay for dinner and stay the night. Fuck that. 

Sorry to hear it, man. Women be women.

Just remember that if she's around 30, she'll probably look like shit within 5 years while you man-age like a fine wine.