Jump to content

The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

ordered mcdonalds the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20

Posted Images

Don't know if you guys ever heard of Sally Rooney? Youngish Irish author of the book Normal People which was made into a TV series. 

 

Where do I begin? She's the darling of libshits everywhere, despite being a fucking horrendous writer. It's unbearable stuff, yet she has won award after award after award. 

 

She also gets hailed as beautiful in every fucking article despite looking like the back end of a bus. 

 

I can't fucking stand her, her writing, her audience and all the fucking gimps that laud her at every opportunity. 

 

She has a new book out. I snapped up an exclusive signed edition for 25 euro and they are all sold out. Her fans desperate to get a copy. 

 

I'm going to flog it on eBay for €300 minimum. :lol:

 

Edit: The book isn't out until September and they are already listing the pre-order signed editions for over €100 on eBay. 

 

I'll use the money to buy a signed copy of American Psycho :lol:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister and law got us a fancy coffee maker. The Keurig that does both single cups and pots. 

 

And the coffee maker came with 50% my first order so I bought Tim Horton's coffee (even though @bacardimayne says it sucks) and a Caribou blend (Minnesota company). 48 pods for less than $18. 

 

Holy shit. That's like $0.40 a cup. 

 

God damn. May as well start doing cocaine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My sister and law got us a fancy coffee maker. The Keurig that does both single cups and pots. 

 

And the coffee maker came with 50% my first order so I bought Tim Horton's coffee (even though @bacardimayne says it sucks) and a Caribou blend (Minnesota company). 48 pods for less than $18. 

 

Holy shit. That's like $0.40 a cup. 

 

God damn. May as well start doing cocaine.

If it wasn’t for your shitty government we would all be chewing on coca leaves instead of drinking coffee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 2:48 PM, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Don't know if you guys ever heard of Sally Rooney? Youngish Irish author of the book Normal People which was made into a TV series. 

 

Where do I begin? She's the darling of libshits everywhere, despite being a fucking horrendous writer. It's unbearable stuff, yet she has won award after award after award. 

 

She also gets hailed as beautiful in every fucking article despite looking like the back end of a bus. 

 

I can't fucking stand her, her writing, her audience and all the fucking gimps that laud her at every opportunity. 

 

She has a new book out. I snapped up an exclusive signed edition for 25 euro and they are all sold out. Her fans desperate to get a copy. 

 

I'm going to flog it on eBay for €300 minimum. :lol:

 

Edit: The book isn't out until September and they are already listing the pre-order signed editions for over €100 on eBay. 

 

I'll use the money to buy a signed copy of American Psycho :lol:

 

 

wise choice

 

As for her looks, she has tits and that's all. That's the only possible "good" thing about her as far as can google tell it to me

Not exactly a big achievement either, most of the mammals have tits:shrugs:

Don't know much about irish girls over there, but i'm prety certain there are ten times hotter girls whom may have less compliments than her....

Kelly Mcdonald is much hotter for example (and she is nearly 45 lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it hard to get good coffee over in the states? I don't remember because I didn't drink the stuff when I lived there. I remember some brand called Folgers, instant shit, couldn't believe the terrible name, sounds like slang for a huge turd.

 

"Larry, don't go in that toilet for a good half hour, I just dropped a huge Folger after last night's Chipotle." 

 

Given yanks obsession with the stuff you must have good coffee available surely? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Is it hard to get good coffee over in the states? I don't remember because I didn't drink the stuff when I lived there. I remember some brand called Folgers, instant shit, couldn't believe the terrible name, sounds like slang for a huge turd.

 

"Larry, don't go in that toilet for a good half hour, I just dropped a huge Folger after last night's Chipotle." 

 

Given yanks obsession with the stuff you must have good coffee available surely? 

 

Americans don't know what good coffee is. Starbucks dominates the market and they truly have some of the worst coffee I've ever bad. Folgers tastes like a luxury brand compared to Starbucks.

 

Thanks Seattle. Right @AxlisOld?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...