The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

ordered mcdonalds the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.

I cried reading your messages of support. Yep, I'm a faggot.

We don't do anything with grace here. We go out taking a huge dump on Nancy Pelosi's desk style. :lol:

22 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'm not even qualified to GUESS why you're puking.  If everything you write about what you eat and drink is true, your body is like a toxic waste dump.

Just dehydration from food poisoning. I reheated seafood spaghetti.

I took Imodium and Gatorade. No more puking. 

Still a little blurry vision but not bad enough to stop me getting a bucket of KFC and 2L of Coke. Can’t drink beer though.

7 days sober only the strong survive. 

4 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

yeah i'm just doing a throwback to how i wasted my entire early 20s thinking i had pancreatic cancer because of some heartburn and chest pains

Wasn't it the dreaded GERD in the end? 

1 hour ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Wasn't it the dreaded GERD in the end? 

I have GERD but I'm a fat middle aged man that loves pepperoni pizza so, there ya go.

I take Prilosec.    Not Zantac.  I think Zantac gives you cancer or something.

25 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I'm making a homemade pizza tomorrow and if it sucks it's all @AxlisOld 's fault and I'm switching back to Papa John's. 

I got nothing better to do. I can offer guidance.

16 hours ago, wasted said:

Just dehydration from food poisoning. I reheated seafood spaghetti.

I took Imodium and Gatorade. No more puking. 

Still a little blurry vision but not bad enough to stop me getting a bucket of KFC and 2L of Coke. Can’t drink beer though.

7 days sober only the strong survive. 

You savage

Most of my expensive plant pots cracked because of the night freeze. I read somewhere stoneware was good for it.

I knew I was gambling but I didn't want to bring them in like last year. Learned my lesson though.