The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.   I c

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Fucked with cancer so it's time for me to say bye folks, I wish you all well.

Dickhead out

Shit that's awful man. I hope you are wrong on this and that you beat it. Everyone here is rooting for you. 

Made a trip to the shit part of town today.

I was in and out, and back home within a hour.

Gotta love the price on the Fetanloyl,😁

Less than half the price of the old Heron.

Anyways,

I am High as Fuck 😎 

and, Fuck The World.

img_1847-1.thumb.jpg.ffde301d725d0a47d9e8eb02f365ffcc.jpg

11 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

You're gonna fucking die.

I know what I'm doing.

I also have a very high tolerance from years of on and off opiate use.

* on a side note, the stuff is dangerous.

If anyone here has ever been curious,

forget about it, 

you are much better off without it.

smoke some weed. stay safe.

2 hours ago, RedHook said:

Made a trip to the bad part of town today.

Anyways,

I am High as Fuck 😎 

and, Fuck The World.

is that Africa? Sure looks like it

That looks cleaner than my neighborhood.

I'm not one to give drug talks but RedHook don't do that. I think ritz snare said one time that stops your lung muscles so you stop breathing. That's what happened to Prince.

2 minutes ago, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.

I cried reading your messages of support. Yep, I'm a faggot.

i love you bro, im no faggot but ill take the title on here for the next 5 years, you have to stay here. Humor, even if its only for a few seconds a day, can help a lot. I know that from my own experience brother.

12 hours ago, RedHook said:

Anyways,

I am High as Fuck 😎 

and, Fuck The World.

Looks like my vacations on the French Riveria. The only entertainment is a ping pong table and broken pinball machine at $10 campsites near the beach. 

1 hour ago, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.

I cried reading your messages of support. Yep, I'm a faggot.

Dickhead.....I don't know who you are...if you're new or some returning old regular.....all I know is you have one of the best usernames to ever grace my screen.  (Also love the current avatar of Tommy Lee Jones as the flaming homo from JFK....man, that was a creeptastic performance, wasn't it?)

I can't even fucking fathom what you must be feeling right now, if you're in that extreme of a situation.  But dude...whoever you are, if there's anything we can do, whether you want to really talk or you just need even a moment of levity, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're here for you.

I'm sorry I can't do more.  But I'll do whatever I can.

13 hours ago, RedHook said:

I know what I'm doing.

forget about it, 

And RedHook.....

Bro.

Come on.

I love getting high and getting drunk and getting fucked up too......but I quit drinking cold turkey cause I knew it was only a matter of time before it killed me. 

I know it's not even remotely the same, and addiction is indescribable.  I'm not addicted to alcohol....but I'm addicted to fatty, greasy, sugary foods, and that shit's gonna kill me too if I don't stop somehow.

Do you want to at least give it one last try?   You get off opiates and I'll stop shoving thousands of calories in my face a day?  (I'm at my heaviest weight ever....I'm fatter than Axl.)

I don't wanna die.  I don't know if you're at a place right now if you care if you live or die or not, but you're not gonna make it if you fuck around with that Chinese poison.

Say the word and we can both detox and be miserable together.

14 hours ago, RedHook said:

Anyways,

I am High as Fuck 😎 

and, Fuck The World.

Please tell me you are joking....

Fentanyl is worse than smack, you are basically killing yourself in the most stupidest way

13 hours ago, RedHook said:

I know what I'm doing.

forget about it, 

yes

2 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

i love you bro, im no faggot but ill take the title on here for the next 5 years, you have to stay here. Humor, even if its only for a few seconds a day, can help a lot. I know that from my own experience brother.

Thank you so much brother. You speak the truth, as usual. I'm finding humor to be a massive help today.

32 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Dickhead.....I don't know who you are...if you're new or some returning old regular.....all I know is you have one of the best usernames to ever grace my screen.  (Also love the current avatar of Tommy Lee Jones as the flaming homo from JFK....man, that was a creeptastic performance, wasn't it?)

I can't even fucking fathom what you must be feeling right now, if you're in that extreme of a situation.  But dude...whoever you are, if there's anything we can do, whether you want to really talk or you just need even a moment of levity, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're here for you.

I'm sorry I can't do more.  But I'll do whatever I can.

Many thanks brother...I really appreciate the words and the sentiment. You're a good dude (not in the Duff talking about Axl way; the legitimate way).

Ahh yes, Tommy Lee Jones as the great poodle-haired Clay Shaw (who didn't have poodle hair in real life - nice touch, Olly). The scenes of the uber-homo bondage partying with Jones, Bacon and Pesci on his kill rants are the stuff Dazey's dream are made of.

Clay Shaw's gay ass party scenes were legit more shocking and scary than seeing JFKs head explode in graphic detail.

I'm sure Dazey can't look at it without getting a stiffy.

210367_0.jpg?1447987443

Fucking Joe Pesci in a powder wig dressed as a dandy fop, and Tommy Lee Jones nude and covered in gold paint, surrounded by other like-minded homosexuals in fancy dress.

(shudder)

We should start a gofundme to get some of Broski's quality heroin for Redhook and a bottle of Le Vodka Juice for Wasted. And a few of Broski's strippers for Phillip K Dickhead....

...actually skip the last one, the guy is suffering enough already. 

I reckon about $10 should cover the first two.