The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.   I c

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Luis said:

Other people after DMT: self realizations, love, secrets of the universe.

@Donald Trump after DMT: Tracksuits!!!

Normally when you wear a tracksuit you are either exercising or lounging. Either way, you are in a superior state of mind. I am also considering the addition of hemp pants to my clothing repertoire. 

pranasutrapantbrn__91674.1463625235.386.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Normally when you wear a tracksuit you are either exercising or lounging. Either way, you are in a superior state of mind. I am also considering the addition of hemp pants to my clothing repertoire. 

pranasutrapantbrn__91674.1463625235.386.

oh, now THATS some DMT hippie shit.

That looks really NPC-like

3 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

the story mainly involves me being a fucking retard and getting worked up because of it, so i'd rather not get into details

just thought you guys would enjoy the visual of me telling my uber driver to fuck off and jumping out while it's still cruising along

It's called doing a George Michael :lol:

I need one them robots that sweeps. Or just leave my apartment and never go back. I’m sweeping and I turn around there’s more dust behind me. Dead skin is just following me. Soo decided turning off the lights is easier. Dust is a optical illusion. New entry, never live some where with white tile.  

Woke up at 6:30 in the morning after dreaming I was in school all night.  Not as a teacher, but as a student.  What a shitty feeling.

So now I'm up extra early on a Monday morning.  Sure feels better than when I need to drag my ass to work.  It's cold as fuck though.  I'll probably end up sleeping all afternoon.

14 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Woke up at 6:30 in the morning after dreaming I was in school all night.  Not as a teacher, but as a student.  What a shitty feeling.

So now I'm up extra early on a Monday morning.  Sure feels better than when I need to drag my ass to work.  It's cold as fuck though.  I'll probably end up sleeping all afternoon.

I had a nightmare I was getting water boarded with IPA. 

31 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Maybe true,

but how do you keep on tap a slightly chilled whiskey.

You just use less ice. For something like Scotch, I use a trickle of cold tap water at home. At a bar if I order Scotch, I order it neat and scoop a single ice cube out of my water and drop it in.