The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ordered mcdonalds the fucking idiot delivering it drove in a circle around my apartment for 20 minutes, unable to find it i went inside and contacted support after waiting at the door for 20

Thanks so much for the kind words dudes...I was gonna bow out with grace but fuck it, I'll stick around as long as I can. I love this place, thanks to JB and all of you who contribute.   I c

Posted Images

17 hours ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Just had the flu vaccine earlier and had a bad reaction to it. 

Walked out of the doctors fine but about ten minutes later got high temperature all of a sudden but with cold sweat, numbness in my limbs and pins&needles feeling in my hands. Heart was racing and breathing got rapid. Went white as a ghost and had to pull in at a gas station and just sit there in the car with the door open. Was totally weak. 

Called my doctor and they said if I had trouble swallowing or my lips started to swell to get straight back to the clinic. They actually stayed on the phone talking to me until I started to feel somewhat ok again. 

At home now but I am lying down, totally fucked energy wise.

Shit is fucked up. I feel weird. 

They gave you the good shit- russian covid vaccine. 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:40 AM, President-Elect Pepe said:

Just had the flu vaccine earlier and had a bad reaction to it. 

Walked out of the doctors fine but about ten minutes later got high temperature all of a sudden but with cold sweat, numbness in my limbs and pins&needles feeling in my hands. Heart was racing and breathing got rapid. Went white as a ghost and had to pull in at a gas station and just sit there in the car with the door open. Was totally weak. 

Called my doctor and they said if I had trouble swallowing or my lips started to swell to get straight back to the clinic. They actually stayed on the phone talking to me until I started to feel somewhat ok again. 

At home now but I am lying down, totally fucked energy wise.

Shit is fucked up. I feel weird. 

I have not gotten vaccine since I was an infant.

I am scared of the covid vaccine, more than I am of covid.

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I got a rabies shot I hope. There’s dogs everywhere. And they are like wild dogs running in packs looking for food. 

When I was living in Brooklyn my neighborhood was like that.

It sucks.

One time very late at night I ran into a pack of about 6-8 wild dogs, and they all stopped right in front of me.. It wasn't easy to fake that I wasn't scared to walk by while trying to act friendly towards them.