The General Chat/Random Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to give an update on my dad. He went to the hospital a month or so again for a CT scan and other tests to see if the cancer returned or not. He came back with a clear bill of health and de

I had my yearly physical the week of Thanksgiving. My health has been failing in recent years. I have had cancer scares, heart issues, breathing issues, put on a fuck ton of weight, thyroid issues, et

Posted Images

17 hours ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Just had the flu vaccine earlier and had a bad reaction to it. 

Walked out of the doctors fine but about ten minutes later got high temperature all of a sudden but with cold sweat, numbness in my limbs and pins&needles feeling in my hands. Heart was racing and breathing got rapid. Went white as a ghost and had to pull in at a gas station and just sit there in the car with the door open. Was totally weak. 

Called my doctor and they said if I had trouble swallowing or my lips started to swell to get straight back to the clinic. They actually stayed on the phone talking to me until I started to feel somewhat ok again. 

At home now but I am lying down, totally fucked energy wise.

Shit is fucked up. I feel weird. 

They gave you the good shit- russian covid vaccine. 

On 11/14/2020 at 9:40 AM, President-Elect Pepe said:

Just had the flu vaccine earlier and had a bad reaction to it. 

Walked out of the doctors fine but about ten minutes later got high temperature all of a sudden but with cold sweat, numbness in my limbs and pins&needles feeling in my hands. Heart was racing and breathing got rapid. Went white as a ghost and had to pull in at a gas station and just sit there in the car with the door open. Was totally weak. 

Called my doctor and they said if I had trouble swallowing or my lips started to swell to get straight back to the clinic. They actually stayed on the phone talking to me until I started to feel somewhat ok again. 

At home now but I am lying down, totally fucked energy wise.

Shit is fucked up. I feel weird. 

I have not gotten vaccine since I was an infant.

I am scared of the covid vaccine, more than I am of covid.

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I got a rabies shot I hope. There’s dogs everywhere. And they are like wild dogs running in packs looking for food. 

When I was living in Brooklyn my neighborhood was like that.

It sucks.

One time very late at night I ran into a pack of about 6-8 wild dogs, and they all stopped right in front of me.. It wasn't easy to fake that I wasn't scared to walk by while trying to act friendly towards them.

10 hours ago, RedHook said:

When I was living in Brooklyn my neighborhood was like that.

It sucks.

One time very late at night I ran into a pack of about 6-8 wild dogs, and they all stopped right in front of me.. It wasn't easy to fake that I wasn't scared to walk by while trying to act friendly towards them.

I’ve never seen dogs like this, I don’t know what kind they are. They are just basic dogs. Sort of like small Dobermans. People also have these ratlike poodles that yap at your ankles, it’s really hard not to just kick them across the road. 

4 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Spawn #1 newsstand edition (UPC bar code) is worth some money

Haven't got that one. Mine are all regular edition. Found a load of unopened Spawn toys too and Star Wars ones but they are the shitty episode one toys. 

Also Astonishing Spiderman 1&2 collector editions with metallic covers. 

8 hours ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Found my old comic book collection tonight. Mostly Spawn stuff. About 100 issues in total, almost all of which are in perfect condition, bagged with card. 

@John Bonham @EstrangedTWAT are these worthless or any idea? 

The print run on Spawn was too astronomical to be rare.....everyone and their brother has them.  Still, can't hurt to hold on to the early issues drawn by McFarlane.   The first appearance of Angela has potential to have some value some day since there was so much controversy over who owns the character.  (Marvel does now.)  Just keep them in good condition in a safe place and you might get a few bucks for them in about 20 years.